Ever dated a slavic girl? Are they easier to date than western girls?

Ever dated a slavic girl? Are they easier to date than western girls?

dated her for a while. very sweet and nice but would not swallow cum

From my experience they're very rigid with the dating rules. They do not tolerate cheating, lying etc. and will drop you in a second.
They're amazing in bed though and generally look way hotter than Western woman

They are very open sexually, but you've got to be attractive and/or rich. The men in europe are generally much more attractive physically than the typical american, so you better either be a model-tier guy or have a lot of money.

Other user is right too, they won't tolerate you just using/abusing them. You've got to treat them right.

How old is she? Looks pretty average.

Yes they are way easier and hotter too

Source:slav

she is very average. she's 34 now

They drop in the laps of foreigners like it's nobody's business.

If you have a non-slavic accent and want a quick sex trip just come to any slavic country.

This is probably exaggerated. You'd still need to be Chad-tier.

you've got to have money though, at least enough to entertain them for the night. If you ask a girl like that to pay for her own drinks she'll laugh in your face.

czech girls are the prettiest

Looks more british to me, if you know what i mean.

I've been talking to a Russian girl for the past year but I live in the states so it might never work out.

She's beautiful, sweet and intelligent... Kills me that I can't have her.

funny, that's where I met her

I'm dating a Czech grill
>pic related
Bang her every night , she lets me lick her butthole too

Polish girls are the best

would date

I feel it bro, I'm friends with a Polish girl and she's a 10/10 but I know the distance won't let it happen lmao

got more ?

they are just people like everyone else you fucking autistic fuck

L-L-Lera-chan?

I speak to her on periscope.

Continue. Pics please. Twitter too.

>czech/northwest croatia/western poland/any cities
easy sluts, same as west
>rest of them
more conservative

Dated a polish girl when the doors opened to poland when they joined the eu. She loved my brown cock.

>my brown cock
you should wash your penis after sex with your boyfriend

There are many polish birds here in northern england. I dated one back in 2007 when i was young. I'm too brown.

I have. they are usually messed up in the head and often get violent. But good in the sack!

any advice on serbian chicks, are they slutty?

I dated a girl from Bulgaria in college. She was impossible to satisfy but I enjoyed fucking her anyway.

I dated a Slovak girl online for two years and met her in person when she came to the US on vacation. It was an awkward 3 days and there was no physical contact. She lost her virginity to a dude a month after getting home.

Please kill me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know. I paid $1500 to fly to her vacation spot just to get cucked. It was the fucking worst experience of my life.
The only thing I have going for me is I'm not a virgin, but she was 18 so it would have been perfect. Might need to greentext it.

Sure you do.

Where's the proofs trips-chan?

There's lots of these slav girls on there. You don't need her specifically.

And why do you need her and not many of those slav girls on there?
Still not proof.

Another LARPing faggot pretending he is in a relationship with Lerka.

You'll not get a slav unless you are either:
a chad with muscles coming out his eyelashes
have money

If you are anything else, you have basically no chance.

This is mostly true, Slovaks are a close second and I have a thing for Ukrainians.

kys

do it

This. I want to hear this modern tale of heart break.

Back in the days of MSN, I had one girl I randomly added via a huge conversation.
Got to talking and turns out she was pretty cool.
Hot too.
But I wasn't particularly interested in her since I was already sorta seeing someone at the time.
She did not like that.
She went full vicious stalker, doing everything to get in the way of us.

Wish I still had her picture, but my laptops drive is long dead, 2005.
RIP early Sup Forums faggotry.
Only remember her name, Sarah. Sarah H, forgot the H though.

Shit story faggot

It is, isn't it?
Glad you liked it.

Remember to thumbs up, leave a comment and subscribe for more.

They are better than western girls in the sence that they are more loyal and... actually have female value. The downside is that they are harder to ghet because they arent total fucking whores.

Dated one earlier this year, great in bed. Cracking personality, will drop you as soon as a better offer comes along.

I am her saviour and protector from all the bad internet guys.

And you can't even protect her, or even prove you talk to her.
ahaha
She deleted her VK because of fags like you.

Lmao Europeans attractive kek

Thanks. I'll try to do that. I love me some Slav whores.

I don't even chat her there. She always deletes and makes new ones. But yes probably some idiots think it's fine to just bring up shit she did years ago.

It's sad that you think she even needs protected.

No, she doesn't.
She has only had 3.
If you had any others, they are fake.

She needs a protector in her life. Unlike most of those degenerates I wouldn't force her into anything. I would treat her with respect.

this but in my experience they talk and talk about these rules, but they don't apply the rules to themselves, they create exceptions

also they're generally very psychotic or neurotic, my ex always needed attention, when she got it from me, great, but as soon as we went 1 month long distance, she started talking about how she needed "space".... she was fine when we were back together again, but i knew something wasn't right and she was looking for a way out, but they won't just go single, they won't leave until they can find another man to jump on

>great to be with, but they will always have one eye out for somebody else, and will always want attention from other men, you just have to be more confident than those other men