May have done something incredibly retarded

May have done something incredibly retarded.

I live with my gf and a few mates and one of my mates sisters came over and I tried it on with her; she was reluctant but would let me touch her and said she had thought about it before, then within 10 minutes she made an exit.

I'm shitting myself thinking she might tell someone about it and then it coming back to bite me in the arse, what do I do, help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

change country

oooh you really did it this time OP.

literally don't have a clue what to do.

>she was reluctant but would let me touch her
you are absolutely fucked, she is gonna tell someone

This. Only thing you can do is get into touch with this girl and explain to her how you think this should stay between the two of you for the betterment of the relationships between your group, at least then you'll be able to gauge where she's at on talking about it. And if your too much of a pussy ass bitch to confront this women, then the only thing you can do is sit and talk about how fucked you think you are on Sup Forums.

can't think of a worst situation
>mate's sister
>living with gf
>living with mate
checkmate... mate

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude, please don't say that
Don't worry I'm on that shit now, I just came here to vent and see if anyone could help with some advice. I'm on damage control and I'm shitting bricks, It happened like 4 hours ago.

init I'm such a fucking mongoloid. I thought with my dick and as you know, Thinking with your dick lands you in a world of trouble

have you tought of an excuse or something ?

Like what? what could I say? My foot was under her ass and I was playing with her pussy with my toes and she didn't mention anything till I did. She didn't move and just smiled.

I think my best course of action is to apologise and make it look like I am mostly sorry for putting her in an uncomfortable position and then basically say 'Don't say a word'.

JUST TO ADD:

She did say before leaving that she feels like now its going to be awkward between us so it makes me believe that she won't say anything.

Im in a simular situation, theres a lot of atraction between me and somebody, were both maried, like friend couple, testing if shes dtf is a bitch, wldent wanna end up like op.. plus were maried, but there isent realy a.way to see, xept goin beyond the point of no return

Its a leap of faith, I think she is DTF but I think the fact that she has a bf i have a gf and im a life long mate of her brothers pulled her out the situation. I don't care about her in the slightest, i just wanna smash

Just fucking deny everything if she tells anybody. Make her look like she is crazy and don't admit to anything

get ready for that well deserved sexual assault charge along with being a sex offender the rest of your life, nigger

I doubt that

Is this actually OP? I swear to dog, if this is how you think you're supposed to seduce a girl you deserve whatever comes to you

Did say I was retarded, it was a lapse in judgement.

A lapse in judgement to fuck around with a girl other than your GF, but legitimately playing with her pussy with your toes? Unless you know she has a male foot fetish, you probably creeped her out just from that alone. I think you won't have to worry because she'll be too embarrassed to tell anyone that some cringey Sup Forumstard pussyfooted her.

Sorry... I'm not really that mean. But come on man this is hilarious

Nah don't worry about my feelings dude I deserve it, I know what I did was dumb as fuck. Abuse away. If it wasn't me I'd definitely be laughing but it's so fucked

she'll come around

I really do hope so, I'm almost certain she won't tell anyone but it won't stop me worrying

Can you fake being on meds? If this happened in the last few hours get shit faced drunk and tell her you were fucked up and thought she was your GF. Proceed to go on saying you don't remember anything.

Just say she lied it was harmless and dont give a shit about her.

Feel like that's the attitude to take tbh, I didn't think what I did was toooooo far. I think I can get through it but FUCK. I feel so thick

Any updates?

Nothing so far, I think she's embarrassed cause she's read my messages but not replied. Ofc that could also be bad news lol save me

Don't worry, you aren't the first guy to do this. Just let the wisdom of Shaggy guide you:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

My plan is to go home after work and smoke so much shit I just forget. Feel like a class a moron.