a mare waiting for her special friend until a fluffy arrives

speshel fwend?
>nu jus fwuffy
>speshel fwend becume munsta
nu twu mawe don bewieve yu
>fwuffy saw teebee munsta gib foweva sweepies to babbehs
>mawe fwuffy nee find munsta
yu gib foweva sweepies?

the mare runs away and finds her special friend, her special friend realizes that she has been followed and starts to stomp the mare.the mare trying to defend herself ignites a spark with her horn. but the horn only manages to ignite a bush with a small ember.

bump

Bump

.....what?

Edgy af

Trauma-induced still birth?

Seems like all the sensible fags are gone.

walking down the street and see two fluffies arguing while being surrounded by a blazing fire.

>yu wet dis hooman huwt hewd
nu bewieve smawties wies no mowe, me bwing pweace to hewd
>buh hewd am foweva sweepies
fwuffy give sowwy hoofsies to smawty
>yu nu am fwuffy nu mowe yu am munsta

suddenly the two fluffies start fighting, tried not to laugh since it was so pathetic it was to see two weaklings fight.
they continue to fight trying to best each other.

>am ovah fwuffy hab high upsies
fwuffy am stwong
>nu twy

suddenly the fluffy jumps but misses the landing breaking its legs. all of a sudden its fur catches on fire. all you could hear was the sweet scree.

When life imitates art. You better have adopted the surviving feral and named him Ben.

Bump

>no shaferaraks in this thread

fuck you guys

No, fuck you

Happy now? Thought I had already posted some of his stuff. Figured with all the threads I've posted on people have seen all his work. Same few pics are constantly posted.

Goes for a cannibalism joke. Lame.

haha, user chill out I wasn't that serious. I just consider his work to be a staple of fluffy threads.

A staple reminder of shit.

>a staple reminder of shit

either you're a hug boxer or you don't like the way he draws eyes

I love all genres. I hate the way he draws in general. And his punishments/fates for fluffies are done to death. Instead of eating the microfluff family, have it eat all the biogel, leaving them homeless. Instead of a butt-plug up the ass, tie the wagon to its tits and have those drag. It's all so fucking cliche.

Nah I'm chill...as much as I can be with all the fucking humidity. Thought I had already posted some of his work but guess I didnt.

He does do some good work but I see where you're coming from. Gr1m and fiddwe are two of my favorites for fluffy design. As for original, dust_collector's work is great

>Instead of a butt-plug up the ass, tie the wagon to its tits and have those drag. It's all so fucking cliche.

See, this is why I browse /b. This is a place where a hand-drawn fictional creature being forced to drag a wagon of beer from a buttplug rope is cliche.

shaferaraks isn't even that good, quit your bitching.

"All these methods of torturing tiny imaginary fluff ball horses are played out." -user

To each their own, I guess. I'm just surprised he's seen a resurgence in popularity.

Everyone has their own favorites. I mean shit, people love Pumpkiin's with her over emphasis on gigantic fluffy genitalia. She's like the female version of Russian huxboxer.

fapfapfap

I love pillowfluffs

Oh fuck user, this hits way too close to home.

For my entire life, I've had large rock-hard shits. It's very rare that I don't bleed when shitting, and even more rare that I don't clog the toilet. I literally can not remember a single time I've shit without pain.

I shit every day, tried massive fiber diets, drank over a gallon of water a day at one point, and nothing eliminates the problem.

It's just my shitty cross to bear.

This had to have been learned behavior. Fucking humans.

More seafluffys

In the fluffy Canon it's natural because the ones that are out there are unfinished works in progress. Many flaws were left to be corrected that hasbio didn't have a chance to fix thanks to PETA. The who fucking babbehs thing was there to force faster breeding. In most head canons, Fluffies reach sexual maturity in like a few weeks to a month. But yeah.... The whole idea that this is a natural thing in the Canon was probably made so pictures like this could be made and it would fit in. But enfie babbehs >>> dancie babbehs

I disagree. Then again, it's different from headcanon to headcanon. I'm of the opinion most of the flaws in the fluffies were survival instinct and more "kid-friendly" behavior. They're incredibly empathic creatures (to a fault even, thus their general naivety), and therefore would feel shame for common "hellgremlin" tendencies like rape and cannibalism. The only fluffies that aren't constrained by that empathy are smarties.

I was going by what I can remember from the will, but it's been edited so many damn times because people have so many different views and ideas.

I think of many of their flaws as a side effect of being made of the dna of many different kinds of wild animals, some of which rape others in the wild. Would explain a lot if they had duck dna as they are the most well known rapists in the animal kingdom.

Discussing the finer points of imaginary fluffy mini horse head canons while the world outside is burning and ready to fall apart... Gotta love Sup Forums

Eh, might as well discuss something we can control, yeah?

That's one logic I suppose. I always assumed horse, pig, rodent, and human DNA in fluffies.

"These people are often referred to as 'morons'."

Those are definitely included but they still needed something to make them more fluffy, so maybe sheep. There's definitely a lot of rape in the animal kingdom so with the unfinished Fluffies being let loose on the world I can see the ferals doing it. As for farm bred ones that strictly are tied to Hasbio, it would make sense that they didn't try to improve on the unfinished product and start selling them since they were already out in the world and they needed to make money before they went bankrupt thanks to other people breeding and selling ferals.

I remember hearing about people in Africa smoking or doing something with fermented shit to get high, and since Fluffies are like 90% shit this makes sense, but I doubt any drug effects would take place in either case.

Nice

One opinion, I suppose. I only ever consider sheep when looking at Macrofluffies.

Classic Egor

All this makes me want to abuse a hamster or something

Hah! I've thought about that too, or a guinea pig. But the joy of fluffy abuse comes mainly from the fact they can talk and are completely naive and innocent. Their ability to interact on a more human level than existing animals is where the joy of destroying their miserable delusion filled lives comes from

Well, it's getting sorta fucked in here. Hugbox time.