> nearly cum in pants
> she gets on her knees without anyone telling her to and pulls my jeans down
> hard cock on display to everyone and then she puts it right in her mouth
> sucks me for less than a minute before I cum
> sometimes out of her mouth and runs down her chin
> swallows and sits back down
> nothing more said
> dealer and gf say goodbye and I leave with my weed

What the fuck was that? What the actual fuck happened to me? I want to see her again but don't know who she is. What do I do Sup Forums ?

Pic related: what her boobs looked like only they were smaller.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congrats, you busted in a hooker's mouth.

See
Good story bro. Not sure why you're confused. Welcome to life outside the 3/10 zone.

You really think she was a hooker? Fuck

What do you mean? This shit just happens to people? I felt like I was winning the lottery.

And try texting dealer for pics of the girl. Nostalgia/fap sake. If he tells her, her that's an in. But don't be desperate and beg for another hook up.

you cant add reason to what drug dealers and drug abusers do, pretty similar to most people. you want to know why they did that? because they're stupid. that's why everyone does everything. if you cant put together that these people were on drugs while you were purchasing drugs from them, i dont know what else to say. just because they are selling you weed doesnt mean they arent doing something else. as far as seeing her again, if you really want to see her, ask your drug dealer to hook you up with a way to contact her. if shes a hooker, you have to decide if you give a fuck or not. life is really easy when you dont give a fuck. start thinking for yourself too. the drugs arent helping you

what kind of fucking retard thinks that asking for pictures of a girl isnt desperate but asking for her phone number is? you might as well kill yourself right now

I feel like I want to ask him but I am scared of him.

>they are tweaking duh

agree

a lot of people are afraid of their drug dealers because drug dealers are dangerous. you have to decide if its worth it for you. you are a customer so i sincerely doubt he'll cut your eyes out and then cut your balls out and put your balls in your eye sockets and your eyes in your ballsack. asking for a phone number isnt a big deal, but she may have been so drugged up that she doesnt even remember you. she might not even be interested in someone who cant give her what ever drug shes seeking. life is short, give it a shot and if you fail it doesnt matter.

do you have any more of the chick in ur picture OP

op. for once you've been a cool guy.

No sorry. Just searched for flat chest pierced nipples to get one like the girl

Thanks but I don't know why you think so. I feel like a fucking retard. I know the girl won't fuck me and I'm already thinking about her being my girlfriend even though deep down I know that's never going to happen.

you dont know shit until its already happened. being psychic isnt a real thing. stop giving a fuck and do what you feel like doing. you can regret your actions, regret not taking actions, or feel happy that you tried something and it worked.

Ok I will text him and say to give her my number

Ya got tha aids

that was very close to rape, but who cares, not like they are going to call the cops

bump for dealer's reply

How?

how is a girl sucking a guys dick on her own initiative rape?

Kill yourself white knight faggot

He has text back saying that she isn't there but he will give it to her

Has said her name is Josie and she is just a customer of his. Says the guy was her bf! Fml

Knew it would go nowhere

this

Get checked for STDs OP - unprotected oral sex with hookers is a bad idea

But it was just a bj

>just a bj
Do they not do Sex Education where you are from?

what fuck is that

Yeah but my dick was in her mouth for like 20 seconds

>Getting oral sex on the penis from a partner with chlamydia in the throat can result in getting chlamydia of the penis

cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm

Learn to bacteria

Just because you used an image macro doesn't make you cool faggot

Greentexts are 4 lyfe

Itt: user falls in love with his dealers hooker

Can... we make this a small tits thread yet?

Fuck yeah we can

OP. Shit like this is rare, but it happens all the time. It only happens to people who leave their house a lot.

This is why I get confused when people refute shit that has happened to me because they say shit never happens. The world is a crazy place.

thought you'd never ask

Moar!!!

Yes please

Maybe a small tits and cumdumpster thread?

Fuck! Moar?

It did happen on the rare occasion that i left my house. I think id leave the house more if she was my gf

Fuck off & die

you just fucked some poor drugged girl

well done, scumbag

Trips checked

She was hanging out at a dealers house and sucked a strangers dick, strong chance shes a hooker. Unless your dealer is a total total cuck

Trips checked

Who gives a shit if she's a hooker? Did you want to marry her or something?

You overthink literally everything in your life and you've always been too forgiving (a little bitch)

This feeling is from lonlieness. I hope you're able to that. It seems like you already do. This was some drugged up girl there for a reason that happened onto that night. Take your ticket. Ask if she was a hooked or something silly like what days should you stop by on lol. She's not gf material. Get your sick wet. Use that confidence in finality to push the rest of your life forward Sup Forumsro.

Legit when did Sup Forums get infested with cuckolded normies. You should be plowing this free ass as long as you can OP. Never smash unprotected though cause your dick may explode

Don't do anything, you have a good thing with your dealer and he hooked you up with a release and a good memory. Nothing has changed, don't be a moron and fuck it up.

I feel like this is what I should do but I can't stop thinking about her. Why didn't I at least pick her pussy?!

*lick

shut up you stupid fat fuck. you're just a loser infatuated with the first woman that let you touch her. you described her as someone disgusting so just fucking leave it.

start going after her and you're dealer is going to fuck you up.

Because you don't want to be the one with Chlamydia of the throat and herpes on your lips.

"Yo, send me pics of that rando you had over the other night."

That's desperate to you fags? No wonder you don't get laid.

Asking for pics of his girlfriend vs asking for her number... Are you retarded?

You deserve everything you get OP, I can judge by how you have and havent responded to people in this thread. You cannot face the truth until it hurts you physically and personally.

Hopefully you will learn before it is too late and you Cobain yourself

I've had threesomes and tindr hook ups that sucked my dick with less words than you exchanged with dealers gf. YES. Random fucking happens a lot when you're not a 3.

suck my dick like you suck your fathers dick you pathetic little sissy faggot bitch. i would literally tie you up and shit in your mouth every day until you die if i found you in person because youre nothing but a pathetic sack of worthless shit that the world needs dead. clearly you cant even read because the point of the message is that drug dealers and people who hang out with them do drugs and people should give less of a fuck. OP asked a question and this post answered it. kill yourself you worthless retard

the point of the message is that its desperate to ask for pictures of a girl you met once, while its considered normal to ask if you can call or text someone you met through somebody you already know you autistic idiot

t. triggered

if you actually think that its more acceptable to ask for pictures of someones girlfriend than to ask what her phone number is then you have no hope and life and seriously need to commit suicide right now you retard. you should kill your whole family too so the genetics that were passed down to you can't infect the rest of the population

newfag detected
welcome to Sup Forums, now get out

>you described her as someone disgusting
>skinny af, shaved pussy
>face is cute

>cubby 4/10 face
>skinny, face is cute

you're clearly not going to listen to anyone and are now only making up shit so go fucking hit on a drug dealer's gf hopefully he'll kill you and make the world a better place.

Source?

She or her bf owes them money for heroin. Get tested for hep c and hiv.

The chubby 4/10 was the dealers gf, not the random stranger.

Anfisa, also known as Dayanna and Alla

hopefully you'll kill yourself and your entire family and make the world a better place. you don't have the ability to read on a first grade level you stupid fuck. LOL read the first post of the thread you retard

>why didnt I lick her disease ridden pussy
Actually fuck you. You are so stupid you deserve every STD coming your way

Yeah, that's right. The girl who gave me the bj was actually pretty cute.

holy shit that pic mind fucked me dudes head and sholder looks like a hairy man ass bent over and his ear is the asshole

the gf is a mentally disturbed and scared and doesn't think she can function without the financial help of the dealer
he lets people fuck her so he gets more sales and access to deals
you basically raped a human trafficking victim. good job OP

when in rome

> chubby, big tits 4/10 face
Then
> skinny af, shaved pussy, large outer lips that I can see
Then
> face is cute but kind of out of it/high
Then
> totally flat chested, like nothing at all

So she's chubby, skinny, 4/10 face, but cute face, and also has big tits and flat chested.

These "story" threads are always obviously bullshit from 1. People typing EXACTLY what someone said, memories don't work that way.
2. Inconsistency. 3. Written like a fantasy.

how much drugs have you done, pal?

OK here. Maybe you didn't read it properly. Well you can't have. Anyway, there are two separate girls

> chubby, big tits 4/10 face
that's dealer's gf
> skinny af, shaved pussy, large outer lips that I can see
> face is cute but kind of out of it/high
> totally flat chested, like nothing at all
other girl, that OP doesn't know

This

What's really going to cook your noodle is when you start thinking about how much cum has been in the mouth you just put your penis in.

Lets be conservative and say that 3 different guys a week. It's probably more like 5-10, but lets be ultra conservative and just say it's 3.

In a month that's 12 guys. In a year, that's 144 guys. Assuming that she isn't a virgin and she's has been sexually active for 5 years, that's 720 guys.
>in reality it's probably over 1000 guys who have cum in her mouth.

TL;DR You just put your dick in petri dish