You mad black boiii

You mad black boiii

WATUUU SAY CRACCCKKA????!!!!

holy shit black people are racist.
But their racism comes out of envy/jealousy not just hatred

fucking paraffin burner, I swears

Those replies are NOT racist, because only white people can be racist. Black people have historically been victims of the WHITE devil, so its only natural that some black people are suspicious of whites. Get over it.

Kek

kek

You are s fucking idiot.

Preach nigguh
Dem whites only da raycists n shieet
Fucc em crackas takin all dem gud black bitchess

Look up Mayan slave trade moron. It's racist and you are in denial you ape

DCucks BTFO!

go back to africa obongo nigger that's where you belong

She's sexy, who ever is fucking her is one lucky dude regardless of skin color. Does she have nudes?

hate niggers but nigger women are sexy

you forgot the word "some"

Another word is "most" as in:

Most nigger women look like poorly shaved monkeys with eating disorders

I just said I don't like niggers.

But I find a lot of nigger women sexy

dumb basses

Interracial dating/marriage comes from both sides with pretty equal hatred. Most white people are just as unaccepting, how would you feel with your daughter coming home with a black boyfriend?

In my opinion it's none of peoples business who you date or who you love. Now I wouldn't say statistically it's the smartest thing to do (to date a nigger) high statistical rate for STD's, 90% single mom rate for white women with black fathers etc but not all blacks are niggers, which I think a lot of people on Sup Forums forget.

Fuck off

Be racist, but don't really be racist u fucking plebian bitches

White trash is just as bad as niggers

Black people are ok, still don't trust them, or any other race for that matter, as a whole. People are so fucking racist right now because of media, specifically towards white people

Honestly i had a palenstinian friend after like 5months of friendship, thought i was trying to steal his girl when she was warming to me while he just tried feeding her coke and LITERALLY humping her leg as a 'joke', then i wouldn't give him basically the last of my coke and used my race as a reason for his skeeviness

I also have a white friend who rpbbed 2k off his good friend

And a black friend who kept trying to get home to 'get money', and i later find out he wanted his gun, presumably to rob me kuz he was a skinny nigger and I'd eat him

There are pieces of shit in all cultures and races (culture is a better indication).. but right now i think the smiles are fake, like how i offered to buy a smoke for $1 off this chinese guy, then he gave it to me for free, what would normally be kind, but he did it with digust, then talked shit to his friend, like "see!" (The area has bums and beggars, but nigger i offered you a dollar fpr something worth 5c, ur just a garbage being)

tl;dr: don't throw stpnes when your home is made of glass, we all bleed, we all have our inherent differences, and we should all jist get along and wprry about real problem; scumbags/the government, i vote for sterilization in both departments