Wincest thread. Or somebody link me to the archive or any good ones?

Wincest thread. Or somebody link me to the archive or any good ones?

That just got me thinking, this is someone's daughter/sister/cousin/aunt/something, fuck that must be weird.

what do you mean, of course. That's why incest in general is a myth. You lack basic brain cells if you find it hot/ have ever partaken in it.

Your dick has already been inside your mum. We must all be idiots then.

delete your Sup Forums account faggot

Trolls trolling trolls ITT

But it's linked with my Facebook,how do I delete Sup Forums only?

Bump

I fucked my niece and came on her tits

Greentext

>I fucked my niece and came on her tits

kekked

My cousin and I fucked a few times when we were 16. I spent the summer at my aunt's house, she started flirting with me and eventually we ended up in bed. She was quite the slut at school, as I understand. I think she just liked the taboo of fucking a family member.

you have brightened my day with your sarcasm.

She just wanted your dick... Fuck this "she just wanted the taboo" shit. If you were fuck ugly, it wouldn't have happened. If she wanted taboo, she'd do a lot more shit you would have mentioned.

Did she let you cum in her?

Fair enough I guess. Maybe she was just bored of the guys around there.

Yeah, she was on the pill so she was cool about it.

I've been fucking my younger sister for years

When I first hit puberty me and my sister were sleeping on a inflatable mattress , it had like dimples in it , I didn't have sex Ed yet so I had no idea what was happening but I started humping the mattress while we were both asleep , I can on the air mattress and didn't even understand what I had done.

Me too

explain?? story?

So there's this overweight neet with acne and a neck beard who claims to be banging his younger sister, I've been banging that guy's sister for years.

I'm this guy
Short version. Parents separated when we were small; dad had a gf on the side. Couldn't agree on custody so sister went with mom and I stayed with pop and my stepmom-to-be. Mom went back to the country of her birth, taking sis with her, started her life over. No real contact.

Years later, mom dies and at the funeral in her country I met sister for the first time since she was in braces. She was a hottie. I was invited to stay with aunt in mother's old house. Sis was still living there, alcohol was consumed, things got a little out of hand. The rest, as they say, is history.

How do you know he's not butt ugly? And how do you know she hasn't done much more? Taboos can be way fun.

For a minute there, I thought I was watching a new remake of the Parent Trap.

I'd say I'm about average...6/10 maybe

You're not the first to say that. The other thing that gets mentioned is the film "Close My Eyes" with Clive Owen and Saskia Reeves. These films are based on facts (but not on my life or anything - it's just not that uncommon)

I had been fucking my cousin fruition the time we were around 13 until about 23 or so

>pic related

That's a movie I'm actually not as familiar with. Maybe I'll look into it.

It's not that good, and my sis isn't married to someone like Alan Rickman who suspects (she's not even married). I hadn't seen it until sis mentioned it., so we watched it together...in silence.

Then we fucked like rabbits.

Hail to Sir Jaime Lannister

Had to Google that. I don't watch Game of Thrones. What was the backstory for him getting jiggy within the family?

It's slow at first but it gets really picks up really good, there's also rape,wincest,whore the good stuff
Highly recommend

Aren't there also dragons?

literally no one in this thread is doing anything sexual with a family member, why lie on an anonymous board?

faggots.

I've never watched it, but I hear that blonde babe is supposed to be queen of the dragons or something.

My mother-sister and my father-brother won't let us do incest anymore.

Well I'm glad we got that sorted.

And it must be such a relief, posting in threads you don't agree with or believe in. But it must take up a lot of your time....

Blondes are rammed in da butt by close or less close parents, men die.
Ah, and dragons fly, this is more or less the whole story.

>my cousin fruition

s'what?

Mhm, sounds lovely...

Cersei is older than Jaime though.

They were born as twins and felt this inseparable bond. During their teenage years they fell in love with each other and started banging and people found out. Father forced them apart but they still sneak around behind his back. Jaime joins the king's personal guard and by extension gives up the right to bear children much to the disdain of Daddy and after a civil war Cersei is married off to the new king after Jaime kills the old one he was charged to protect. Cersei of course gets fucked by the king but makes sure she never gets pregnant and instead gets impregnated by her brother and has his children. Which causes pretty all of the events in the books/show.

Neat.

I fucked my sister.

Can I have dragons and civil war too?

I used to fuck my cousin, he was a rescue from Thailand, and kinda girly.

moar?

Pic of my cousin.

Story?

Story?

I was sitting at my aunties house one summer. My cousin was there. She's overweight but cute. Anyway my mom and my auntie leave to go grocery shopping. My cousin starts talking about her ex and all the stuff they used to do. She tells me she likes sucking dick and swallowing. My dick got rock hard as soon as she said that. I'm all trying to play cool and act like I ain't turned on. She can tell thou. She comes sits by me just starring at me. Then she suddenly puts her hand on my crotch and feels my boner. I took that as my que to pull it out so I did. As soon as I pull it out she gets down and starts sucking. I bust a nut in like a minute and she keeps sucking. She made me cum again and was still trying to keep sucking. But then we heard something outside and stopped. Thought it might be our moms. Anyway after that for awhile we were like best friends and she'd suck my dick when ever I asked. Then our moms got suspicious so we stopped. Now we both moved on. Still think about it all the time. Next time I get the chance I'm definitely gonna get some head from her