HAPPENING New Islamo-terrorist attack in Finland around 25 dead the number is growing...

HAPPENING New Islamo-terrorist attack in Finland around 25 dead the number is growing,over 100 seriously injured!Liberal media will have hard time defending terrorism like they usually do,because this happened after just ONE day after Islamo-attack in Barcelona.This is what Liberal forced multiculturalism did, this attacks across Europe are all your fault.
Are you going to blame Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.iltalehti.fi/
bbc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>25 dead
>1 dead

Link?

Are you literally fucking retarded? Here, let me point you to the front page of any random news site.

For fucks sake, does your dad hold your dick while you pee, son?

>125 injured/killed in a knife attack

Sure thing, kid. Must've been a bunch of tiny, bullet-shaped knives that came out of a larger, fully-automatic knife.

You haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about, OP.

When some says 25 dead and 100 injured and shows no fucking proof, who would be the retard then

>cnn.com

You're welcome
Fucking idiot.

Here, hold daddy's hand while you cross the street.

I'm going to open a candle shop
I will be a millionaire within a year

no link
obvious bait

Well, you be sure to stay in this thread for the next 45 minutes screaming about how you won't be trolled, in order to show how you won't be trolled.

>Here, hold daddy's hand while you cross the street.
cnn still says 1 dead 7 hospitalized

oh man, but it looks some terrorist mastermind named "Mudslides" killed 419 though, better watch out for that guy

same attack in germany one killed one wounded

2 dead 6 injured
m.iltalehti.fi/
kotimaa/201708182200336147_u0.shtml
Link to finnish newspaper
Heres bbc news
bbc.com/
news/world-europe-40978446

It's 2 now bro

>cnn still says 1 dead 7 hospitalized
And BBC says 2 dead. Only 23 to go until OP is right. Let's all wait here.

Max kek

>Finland’s National Police Commissioner Seppo Kolehmainen says it is “too soon” to tell if the stabbing attack in Turku is terror-related, according to state broadcaster YLE

lmao

Who the fuck launches a "terror attack" with a fucking knife? What is this, amateur hour? This isn't fucking ISIS, this is some lonely unstable asshat who spent too much time reading bullshit forums on the internet.

OP is a prophet? maybe he's in on it and trying to deflect blame away from those militant buddhist terrorists

are guns legal in finland?

Man, were gonna have a shit storm here if the guy was muslim.

>around 25 dead
two dead, but you're almost there OP
keep trying

A video posted online appears to show the moments after the incident, with people running down the street. Shouting is heard in the background. The tweet reads there were apparently shouts of “Allahu Akbar” and that it is a terrorist attack. However, there has been no official confirmation.

Multiple people stabbed in #Turku by man shouting Allahu Akbar...... Another day another terror attack in Europe pic.twitter.com/Y1FrM2CEuR
— Mark (@markantro) August 18, 2017

>this is some lonely unstable asshat who spent too much time reading bullshit forums on the internet.

Like, I don't know, some lonely unstable asshat from Sup Forums who decides to drive a Dodge into a crowd.

yes

LETS ALL BE AFRAID OF EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING
WAAAAAAHHHHH ISLAM

>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

>CNN
lol! Kys!

He said AROUND 25 dead. 25 is objectively closer to 2 than almost all other numbers are.

>Are you going to blame Trump?
trump is that you? you talk about yoruelf in the third person alot, i just want to make sure

Guns are legal in finland but getting a permit for one is hard
Last year a rifle went missing from finnish military and it was used to kill a cop

you don't have to be afraid, you don't have to support any kind of civilization or society or even community or tribe

the reality is what's going to happen will most likely be you'll be living in something resembling Yemen or Somalia

FINNISH for "watch out": "varo, varokaa". Not allahu akbar.

Is it just my impression or did they ramp up their efforts this week?
Can't keep track anymore who drove what into whom for which reason.

Yes, but you need a reason other than self-defence to get one.
For example, in order to get a shotgun or a rifle, you need to be a hunter. In order to get a handgun, you need to show active hobbyism in a shooting range and such for at least 2 years. Or you need to be a high-level special-trained bodyguard.
Even then, public carry (hidden and open) of a loaded gun is completely prohibited unless you're a police or one of the aforementioned special class bodyguards on active duty.

The person is shouting "Varo / Varokaa!" Which is basically "Look/watch out!"

Given the idea of infinity, that's true for all numbers.

Liberals will somehow find ''reasons'' to blame Trump again rhetoric

This is why I have a bat in my car. Longer than a knife. There is also a glove and baseball too for legitimacy.

Yea one dead girl is more important to Liberal media then hundreds that got killed Islamists each week.

No need. There's plenty to blame Trump for domestically without needing to import shit.

Come back when you've mastered fifth-grade English, son.

>There's plenty to blame Trump for domestically
christ people are ignorant

In other words, self-defense with the most effective tool is illegal in your shithole.

Laws like this favor the criminal, not the law-abiding citizen who is less likely than a cop to use the firearm irresponsibly.

LOUD NOISES

IM GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO GET SOME TURKEY PEPPERONI STICKS FROM THE FRIDGE

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DONE FIGHTING ABOUT POLITICAL BULLSHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHEN I GET BACK

> the law-abiding citizen who is less likely than a cop to use the firearm irresponsibly

kek'd

>not the law-abiding citizen who is less likely than a cop to use the firearm irresponsibly.
you mean the people that are actually required to train with weapons, use them more irresponsibly?

hahaha all white boi will be #BLACKED and Islamized
Islam is the strongest relligion with no weakness destined to cuck all white western world none other relligion can compete!

AW FUCK YOURE STILL DOING IT

Given the highly qualified police force trained in de-escalation, that's not quite true.

In the last 10 years, the police have shot to death something like 12 people. Total. That's an average of ~1 -1.5 dead people due to police shooting them per year per 5.5 million people.

It also means the crazies like the guy here have no access to guns either because we never got crazy with handguns like USA did. And if you see a guy walking around with a gun in a city, that's immediately a crime and grounds for revoking their license and confiscating said gun. So people call cops very easily if a weapon is seen.

How many more dead do you think there would be, if the guy had a semiautomatic instead of just a knife?

Only 2 dead, you stupid fucktard.

The attackers yelled "Allahu Akbar"

Yep,Trump supporter for sure

You sound old and cranky. Have you had your nap?

lol rube

2 dead 6 injured. Way to go OP you are a fucking retard and faggot

$0.03 has been deposited in your shillary brown account, Thanks for staying With Her!

LOLWUT?

Oh sorry, for correcting your alternative facts

>sorry for spewing fake news to serve the obummer deep state

Wait, so pointing out that only 2 people are dead is now fake news? You're either retarded or a bot.

>w-we NEED to let the mudslimes rape and kill our wives and daughters or the racists win!

He's butthurt that it didn't fit his narrative.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you having a stroke?

Just not a CUCK

>Finland

But you are retarded. Calling someone out on completely misreporting news does not make one a cuck. I am sorry for your mental issues.

>Liberal media will have hard time defending terrorism like they usually do

Did you just come here in a portal from an alternate universe where this is actually true? An "alternative right" universe, perhaps?

My people are getting killed and Liberals are attacking the victims but defending the terrorists to fit their multiculturalism agenda.

>Finland
>Your people
Finland people aren't white you retard

when did they change?

LOL
Fins are basically Chinamen. All descened from Gengis Khan

Only two dead.

t. finnish