Work away a lot. Suspected my fat gf to be cheating. Come home early and find her asleep in bed...

Work away a lot. Suspected my fat gf to be cheating. Come home early and find her asleep in bed, on the floor is a used condom.

She cried a lot I cried a lot. And made her tell me all the filthy details, while I fucked her brains out. She is horny and lonely and this guy hit on her at the gym.

The guy is a young muscular stud and just comes to fuck. I told her how much that turned me on. With me encouragement she reluctantly invited him over while I hid in the spare room and I listened to him pound her for an hour.

Never been so jealous or turned on. I told her to install tinder on her phone and never lie to me again.

shes hot for a land whale got nudes?

Ass pics

Wtf man. Leave her. You're confused. Set your mind right. If not you will end up as a super cuck that gets fucked by the stud. Just like your gf. She is probably fucked up too.

Any tit pics with her face bro?

Do you worship that ass
More ass pics

Im not into the homo stuff

Just keep posting this girl. Nobody cares about the made up fantasy.

yes I do and she gives it up to the guys she fucks

here you go. They are prob on the net somewhere the amount of guys from tinder who have got them.

Does she like to be rimmed

Are you still together?

she's ugly

yesyes

Cuck faggot, let the guy fuck you and maybe some of his testosterone will diffuse into you.

Is she more sub or Domme
More ass pics

>cuck
I bet you want the stud to fuck you in the ass the next time

Then why tf are you sharing pics of her to a bunch of horny people who dont give a fuck about your Problem, instead of actually looking for a solution?

She needs to go on an all cum diet to lose some weight.

she is very very sub

no way

This. Fat bitches ain't loyal.

disgusting.
post m0ar

I would get on my knees and worship her ass
Then I would TOTALLY submit to her

Where abouts in UK?

Cuckendorf

Please leave her man. Don't be a cuck

Nah, be a cuck, just make her hotter so I actually want to fuck her.

literally everyone in this fake story is losing.
>fat gf
>stud fucking fat gf
>cuck

I would shit on her face

Must actually feel bad to be cheated on by this fat something :/

Excellent story. The jealous feeling will slowly pass over time. I know from first hand experience.

OH ANOTHER FAKE CUCK THREAD, YAAAAAAAAY

fucking useless numale

Cucks aren't useless, they take care of the bullshit boyfriend stuff so you can fuck without dealing with that shit.

Dude she's fucking disgusting man the harpoons

Tell her to go back to the gym but instead of reinstalling tinder to install an app where that whale can track her calories.

No comment

>bullshit boyfriend stuff

So what is this bullshit boyfriend stuff ? Tell me please I want to know 8^)

Being her emotional tampon and personal wallet.

Shes gross. Let me fuck her

providing food and shelter, listening to how much she hates that bitch at work, handing over your paycheck, not being allowed to play vidya etc.