Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have stumbled upon an unlimited supply of xanax pills ( from 0.25mg to 2mg bars ).
I don't use them nor do i intend on using them,

What can i do with them?

Use them

sell me them

>xanax
benzo. CNS depressant. Dangerous if taken long term (addiction). Literally a chill pill.

put up ass

Are you in Europe by any chance?
I thought about selling them but i don't want to be caught selling that to high school kids around my area.

Put them in mouth and swallow

So, relevant response. I've VERY recently fallen into an infinite supply of 2mg xan bars. I bought 10 at once.

Day 1, me and a buddy both took one, drank lightly. Don't recall that night. Woke up next day, still barred out. Don't recall most of that day. Went to work barred out, got home from work and went back to friends house

Day2 was more drinking and another xan each. Don't recall much other than that

Day3 at this point I've been at his house more than my own, and I have no idea what we've been doing. But we wake up and pop half a Xan. Take a couple shots. We decide we want pizza, so start walking to a local pizza place. Want to smoke a cig (I don't normally smoke, but I know I smoked a good amount while barred out) so walk back to his car to get a lighter. Get that, and walk to pizza place. We also may have gone into a gas station, walgreens, and food city. Get back, eat, drink, pop another half xan. I pass out there again

Day 4 we wake up and he can't find his keys. We destroyed the apartment, visisted the walgreens, pizza, gas station, food city, and a couple other places trying to find if anyone turned in his keys. No one did.
Decide fuck it, pop another, continue drinking. Again stay at his place

Wake up day 5, realize what's been happening, determine fuck it and use last of my xanax.

One of those days I flat called out of work. The other days I was off due to vacation. We never found his keys, he had to get a locksmith to open his car and make a new one..

Basically a retard blackout pill

I'm in europe(not samefag)
sell ME them, Always wanted to try em.
every other drug except molly has been utter shit

I won't say I didn't enjoy it. But I don't think I should be buying any more.

lol you idiot

Addictive as fuck. Makes you black out while still being active.
It's not something you want to fuck with

>Addictive as fuck. Makes you black out while still being active.
Nigga take 0.25 mg pills and enjoy the chill on a friday eve.

I'm this guy I'm prescribed benzos (cloneazapam) and I can tell that without alcohol or an overdoes they do not make you black out. I've been taking them as needed for years and have never once blacked out, even when taken in combination with other sedating drugs.

i've been taking them literally everyday for 4 years, legally. you don't blackout on them lol, i don't drink alcohol or abuse them though

What's the dose?
Why were you prescribed them in the first place?

generalized anxiety and panic disorder

oh also to limit the permanent side effects from taking antipsychotics (mainly involuntary muscle movements)

>Unlimited supply
Congrats user, you are about to be one rich man. The key to something like this is distribution. You need to ensure proper delivery of the pills, lest you expend more energy delivering them than is provided by them upon use.

So the first step is infrastructure. Pills need to be ubiquitous, available everywhere in whatever form they take.
A lithium ion battery, filled with energy produced from the unlimited supply being burned in furnaces all night and day? Yes please.
Just need to ensure byproduct removal. For this, I recommend a space elevator (use the pills to power it too), and the elevator can have a hose that will feed through it to the top for ventilation into the ionosphere and beyond.

What's super neat is, given enough time, that the pill byproduct will eventually coalesce as all cosmic dust does and begin to bind to itself. This will continue until the gravity of the pill byproduct becomes enough to form a rock, then a tiny asteroid, then a dwarf planet (sorry Pluto), then proto-star, as the process continues it will become more violent. I recommend not living on earth at this point (use your pills for speed of light travel). As time goes on, your burnt up pills become a star, and then a black hole forms when it goes supernova, then a galaxy builds up around the black hole, then a supercluster, until your pills literally represent more matter in the universe than dark matter.

Shit's going to get real, user. Brace yourself, homes, make good decisions now or you could very well destroy the universe with these pills!

lost

Molly is shit. Use meth instead less harmful side effects and similar effects if you aren't retarded.

>unlimited
bullshit
also its a trip to jail in pill form

>someone has something i don't
>lol bullshit

you are well on your way to waking up in a cell with no fucking idea what happened for the past 4 days.

take my advice user. dont fuck with nerv. they are literally the devil

well nothing is unlimited now is it fucker?

I blacked out daily for three weeks, was a drug dealer, drove two thousand miles, ended up with no record. Xanax will get you far.

we call them indictment pills around here..nothing like waking up handcuffed to a hospital bed with no recollection of what has occurred the last 72 hours. Especially when you keep eating them like candy while in your blackout. Literal insanity.

could you ship me one?

>one?

Did this with ativan ended up taking around 14mg candy popping confirmed

also more if you want

Sell on darknet

>get arrested
same thing

Sell

If you want to take the drug regularly don't take Xanax. Get a prescription for Valium or Klonopin (they are both much longer acting/longer halflife). Also some of the generics are absolutely SHIT. Don't listen to any pharmacist who tells you they are all the same. You might be taking one generic of Valium every day for a year and then they switch you to another generic and it doesn't work at all and you go into withdrawals.

How much would it hypothetically cost for one to obtain a single 2mg bar?

To be fair it might not be the pill itself it might be how your body in particular processes it.

TEVA klonopin didn't work at all
MYLAN valium didn't work at all

just get a prescription, even without insurance you can print off a discount coupon online at a couple different places. i won't name the places because it will be misconstrued as advertising, but i'm looking now at 30 x 2mg Xanax is under $10, close to $5 at some retailers

>just get a prescription
Getting a 2mg pill prescription off the bat is impossible, the best you'l get is 0.25mg pills.

Where u at in europe

Start fucking using them. Xanax is just too good

I have an idea:
>make minecraft server
>the theme is some Grand Theft Auto shit
>Pay some popular youtubers to make lets plays on your server to bring in a normal player-base
>This is just for the cover
>have private room on server only you and invited guests can go to
>place wooden signs with bitcoin wallet addresses
>Sell xanax by inviting clients into this dealing room
>run the server through some ip masking shit idk
>make a few alt accounts so your main minecraft account can still be safely used (for hunger games,etc.)
>if some kind of suspicion arises, say you're just roleplaying
>You could even give normal players a fake in-game currency and call it bitcoin and let them buy and sell sugar but renamed to cocaine
>Run the server off a server business in another country that has no idea who you are
>FBI has no idea where people are getting so much fucking xanax
>After months of work, they find someone and interrogate them
>Guy tells them he got his xanax from a minecraft server
>Tfw FBI agents log onto and play on a GTA minecraft server "investigating" while they're on a Federal payroll higher than most minecraft youtubers
>I'll be reasonable and only expect you to send me $50 worth of bitcoin for this advice, since you'll be making that back hundreds of times. skj5bnf483kce0poa3ff6995833wkjs

cheers

story?

lost harder than before

I just use them to calm down after a good coke high. Sleep like a baby. But they are dangerous cuz they are addictive as fuck

they are not addictive if you keep your doses low and don't take them every single day of the week.

Mail them to me @ 22011 grand lake st. Clair shores , michigan 48089

There's actually a house for that address

How can you mail this to me in EU without giving you my adress and without getting cought by anyone?