How can Trump be the right guy for the job if retards like her agree with him?

How can Trump be the right guy for the job if retards like her agree with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/fr/20170818-attentat-barcelone-trump-conseille-methodes-expeditives-general-pershing-islamisme-radical
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You call her a retard, yet she was a governor. What have YOU done with your life?

not make a laughing stock of myself, my state and my nation, for a start

Yeah, because everyone knows the electoral system is totally functional and not at all designed to empower ignorant white people.

at least he twitted about Pershing

found the nigger

Hey, don't be mean to black people. I think black people are great. I'm all for black people, some of my best friends own black people

the joke is that is Joe Biden lecturing someone on the subject of saying retarded things

>We shouldn't second guess Israel's security efforts because we cannot ever afford to send a message that we would allow a second Holocaust
- Sarah Palin

>How can Trump be the right guy for the job if retards like her agree with him?

truer words were never spoken OP.

I'm sure you're such a maverick for believing her when she said she could see russia from her house

TWITted indeed

is that a thing? twitted? what a twit would tweet?

>if it wasn't, it is now

Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.
Joe Biden
Biden speaking about John McCain's economic policies at a US presidential election rally, October 2008 .

When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."
Joe Biden
In interview with CBS News, September 2008. However, Roosevelt wasn't president in 1929 and televisions were still experimental.
A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!
Joe Biden
At his first US presidential campaign rally with Barack Obama, August 2008.

Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.
Joe Biden
Biden predicted an international crisis during first six months of Obama’s Presidency, at gathering in Seattle in October 2008.

Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about.
Joe Biden
To wheelchair-bound Missouri state senator, Charles Graham, September 9, 2008.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.
Joe Biden
About US presidential candidate Barack Obama, January 2007.

I don't Think Han Solo is an apt comparison

nice try

not too shabby user

not my native language , but at lest now Europa know General pershing

france24.com/fr/20170818-attentat-barcelone-trump-conseille-methodes-expeditives-general-pershing-islamisme-radical

> (You)
>not my native language

and just like that, a meme is born. congrats user. you did this.

>Barack America
kek

and just like that, a meme was never used again because it was something fucking stupid made by a retarded liberal to ostracize a non native speaker. You are a stupid fuck

Darth Cheeto's job is to precipitate a Constitutional crisis. To that end, the more morons the merrier. MAGA!

>makes fun of someone for misspelling
>grammar looks like it was done by autistic 3rd grader

The definition of a something in the past perfect tense can't be in the pluperfect tense you idiot

The Left cannot meme, exhibit A

>
>> (You) (You)
>>not my native language
>and just like that, a meme is born. congrats user. you did this.

That's okay, at least you make an effort. MuriKKKans are really shaky with English and they have no other language to fall back on.

you are so wrong. this is the meme that keeps on giving. there are literally thousands of moronic trump 'twits' to chose from

Putting past tense next to the word only highlights the fact that the actual definition is in the pluperfect. That's really fucking stupid

Weak

The Left cannot meme, exhibit B

In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.
Joe Biden
In conversation with American-Indian political activist in 2006

>found the nigger
>types like a lazy nigger himself
Little kids are hilariously oblivious.

Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.
Joe Biden
Jobs is a three-letter-word, according to Biden speaking about John McCain's economic policies at a US presidential election rally, October 2008

Found the little kid

A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!
Joe Biden
At his first US presidential campaign rally with Barack Obama, August 2008.

man, what a twit

>was never used again b

>can't operate a phone proficiently enough to present himself as an adult who ends sentences with punctuation
Way to throw yourself under the bus, poorfag. Why are you whiteknighting for another man, anyway? Daddy wasn't around to tell you being gay is unacceptable? Single mommy obviously couldn't teach you man code.

MAGA: Morons Are Governing America

kid rock looks is dressed the same way poor people dress for job interviews

found the poorfad whiteknight faggot

>Why are you whiteknighting for another man, anyway? Daddy wasn't around to tell you being gay is unacceptable? Single mommy obviously couldn't teach you man code.
I realize morons are governing America. What made you think I don't?

Sorry I replied to the wrong post.

>he's a toddler with no brain, so he said "no u"
Are you actually a toddler or are you just a subhuman who didn't learn English as his first language. These are your only options and you're required to disclose which one you are. Being a toddler means you get to stay. Being a non-human foreigner means you need to find whatever image board YOUR country created and stay there.

found the toddler subhuman illiterate foreign dipshit

Rural people shouldn't vote.

Urban people shouldn't eat.

>stop supplying food
>go bankrupt

>implying the billion dollar companies who are responsible for the food supply give a shit about the uneducated rural filth they pay a pittance to work for them.

just like giving women a right to voice their opinion in political matters was a bad idea, so to was giving it to rural people. both should exist only to serve society, not to make important decisions, leave that to the educated men

>stop receiving food
>starve
>all your stuff is mine now and I have all the food
Sounds good.

>the educated men
Mostly niggers and minorities in cities, bub. White collar educations mean nothing if you starve to death.

>implying those corporations would actually be able to reclaim the means of production from an armed rural populace if the stated scenario happened

>stop receiving food
>take it by force and kill anybody who tries to stop us
>get Mexicans to do the jobs you once did (if they aren't already doing it)
>get the food and clear out the riff raff at the same time.

>implying the rural filth control the means of production
One od the benefits of having illegal immigrants do the grunt work is that theu give exactly zero fucks about poor, uneducated, heroin addicted white trash like (you)

>"people" with nogunz and no skills aside from going to retail/white collar jobs are going to stand any chance against people who grew up hunting and slaughtering animals
It's so cute when inner city teens dream about a world where they don't have to scrape by.

exactly
you're a fucking nobody
you've done nothing and never will
palin is a joke but you're an even bigger joke

>rural heroin addicts
You have no idea what the world is like outside the the mass transit buses and subways you ride, do you? I legitimately feel bad for the life you're going to be stuck in.

Good thibg we have swarms of uneducated trash who do the food production. Good thing these people are too poor and stupid to do anything but the work they've always done.

did i say niggers and minorities, or did i say educated men? the fact is, your ilk need us to maintain society for you and control your violent nature, without us you wouldnt be living nearly as comfortable life as you do, because it isnt the rural folk who create the culture, technology, etc.

HEY STOP MAKING FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE!

I love black people! All of my closest friends own black people

>i don't know how to fulfill my own basic needs to live
>therefore you're the stupid one
Tell us all about the 2 bedroom (max) box you live in. Tell us all about how you don't even own a single vehicle. Have you ever even seen how farmers live? Most have at least 3 brand new trucks.

You know people don't elect the president, right?

So it doesn't matter if they vote. Or you either.

How much good will your hunting skills do you when we cut off the water to your homes and the electricity to your hospitals? How willing will you be to resist when your kids are dying of dehydration and your sick are denied care because hospitals are completely unable to function?

Whatever you said seems pretty irrelevant because you can't even type like a white person. Didn't bother reading the rest of your nigger scrawl.

>
>>was never used again b

nigger

Our water comes from wells and reservoirs. We have generators. You really have no clue how the world works. I'm guessing you're not even out of your teens yet.

Owned property

Pot, meet kettle.

nigger

antiquated farm equipment

Look at the way this stupid nigger types.

Is think I like this gif way more than I should

puff lipped chimping bullet sponge

Its always funny to watch the blue collar "people" (for lack of a better word) delude themselves into thinking they're more self reliant than they really are.

>Is think I like this gif
Is think I think you ThINk should gEt eDUmaCated

I see this new meme is triggering you.

>it's gonna be a yuge winner.

>no counter argument found
>victory achieved
>debate terminated
It was fun beating you to death, limp-wrist.

chicken loving broke welfare collecting degenerate

Just be glad that the opioid epidemic is disproportionately affecting rural areas, who by nature are too poor to effectively combat the influx of cheap heroin from Mexico. Give it a few years and they'll be too addicted or good old fashioned dead to be a problem.

Used to be urban, now I'm out.

Can honestly say my quality of life improved.

Kept my urban salary, so life is pretty alright.

I've never been more thankful for Mexican drug cartels.

underrated

HAH Great one OP. Of course, she couldn't hack the job & quit (as Trump probably will) so ...

i hope you got a lot of solar panels and wind turbines for when you run out of petrol and find yourself with no electricity, and i hope you know how to repair them when they break, and how to make new ones when they're beyond repair.
you're not self reliant if you still need electricity

Power goes out:
>in the city: riots
>in the country: Candles and bonfires

Run out of food:
>in the city: riots
>in the country: doesn't happen. if it did you ask one of your neighbors (whose family has known yours for 3 generations) for a couple handfuls from their thousand acres of fields

>petrol
Of course the commonwealth queer is on the side of the argument for people who can't act like responsible men.

Nigger, we still have horses. Nigger, we aren't as reliant on electricity as you are. Nigger, there are other ways of producing electricity that aren't reliant on grids. Nigger, there are just as many engineers and electricians outside of cities as there are inside them.

I'll say it again: You haven't had enough experience on this planet to be attempting this debate.

This is pretty accurate.

NYC pretty much had a meltdown after hurricane sandy

>we have generators
>we aren't as reliant on electricity as you are
well you still are reliant on it or you wouldn't have bothered to mention generators
>there are just as many engineers and electricians outside of cities as there are inside them.
and im guessing these engineers and electricians make all of their own spare parts, source the raw materials themselves, etc. etc.
again, you arent self reliant, you're going to have to give up that you take for granted before you are

They are more self reliant than you.

have i said otherwise? im arguing to destroy his false notion that if the system collapsed he'd be just fine and would be able to carry on as normal