Have you ever seen a criminal with a gun in public?

Have you ever seen a criminal with a gun in public?

saw botched jewelry robbery, they dropped the gun and ran.. idiots

I live in a state that doesn't require a concealed weapons permit.

So it's safe to assume everyone has a gun, criminal or otherwise.

wut state m8

no cause i live in a civilized country and not in fucking Texas.

>I said you're grounded, dumbass!
Two Bloods chasing a black drug dealer in front of my apartment.
Lesson learned: if your apartment building goes to section 8, start moving.

I was a criminal in the streets with a gun.

yes

WV

Moved to the mountains after having enough of Atlanta.

> Country
> Texas

>cause
>i
In civilized countries, they raise literate people. I was raised in America and I just had to correct you because your country doesn't produce civilized people. I guess that's why we run the planet you live on.

Yes. Four nig nogs with AK47s.

>America
Which country? Argentina?

You mean, other than the police?

When i was about 9 my mum was driving me and my brother home from school and we stopped in traffic in a bad part of town and infront of this apartment block there were these two guys telling this other guy who was in his car to get out, then one of the guys goes to his own car and gets a skinny revolver and kinda hides it under his shirt then walks over to the guys car and taps the gun on the window and tells him to get out. Needless to say the guy in the car took off and smashed his car into some garbage bins in the process, but the other two guys got in their car and were quickly after him

The USA. You know, the one literally everyone in the world means when they refer to "America". Otherwise they would've said "The Americas" because there's 2 continents, dunce. You tried so hard at being witty but you're just not equipped for it. Probably because you were raise din the 2nd/3rd world.

Same guy here, kicker to this story is i ended up living in that same block of apartments for 3 months when i was 21

/thread

>criminals
>gun owners
Pick both and only both.

>posting anime and or reaction images on this site after 2010
All posts invalidated in perpetuity.

based.

>based
>living south of the Mason Dixon
AHAHAHAHAHA

Of course not

Myself.

Ooops.
Well this is embarrassing

Had one pulled on me by some nignog sitting on his porch when I was at a red light, just drove off. Also saw an assination once, 4 cars circled another in a mall parking lot 2 got out and popped about 10 shots into the drivers seat then they all took off

No. Only people from the USA are arrogant enough to refer to their country by their continental name. Yes I'm from a 3rd world country.

Yeah, we call them the police (Norway).

Yes. Around 2000, I was 18 and at a party at some random person's apartment in Oakland, CA.

There was a huge nigger party going on across the street that took up the whole floor of that building. Niggers everywhere in the street. The cops already had the intersection at the end of the block blocked off and stayed there all night.

My friend and I went down to a little corner store that was a couple of blocks from that intersection, and as we're crossing the street, I notice a nigger looking shifty on the corner, kind of antsy and moving his weight from foot to foot. I look inside the store and see another nigger wrestling with the asian guy who ran the store, looked like the asian guy had tried attacking him with a broom. I look back at the nigger standing outside and notice a dark shape in his hand, I am sure it was a small revolver.

All of that took like 1.5 seconds, and I just turned on my heel, grabbed my friend's shoulder and spun him around, and started walking back the way we came. We walked by the cops at the intersection, because there were niggers packing the party street by then, and we weren't feeling suicidal.

Wade through the niggers, with several of them trying to sell us drugs, then go back up to our party.

We told some people there, and they freaked out and called 911, but nothing really happened. A little while later the big nigger party closed down, the cops had reinforcements and riot gear by then, and after one of them threw a bottle at the cops, the cops started marching in on them. Niggers scattered everywhere, cars peeled out. Show was over.

More than a continental name, dunce. America is often used as a shortened version of United States of America, by everyone across the planet. There's no other country that has "America" in the name and could thus be shortened down to just America.

Bump

>be me
>walk to mcdonnalds
>go to the toilet
>take a shit
>wash hands
>look in mirror
>see gun
>realize i went to the mcdonnalds to shoot the damn place up

I see cops everyday. Why do you ask?

When I was 10 I was walking down to the end of the road where I lived and 4 guys wearing all black with bandannas round their mouths were jumping into a car. The one sees me and he walks up to about 8 feet away and points a gun straight at my face. I just stood there looking at him and he just looked at me. I said I didn't see anything and you could tell he was thinking shit through. His mate called him from the car and he turned away and jumped in. I go back home and carry on watching dragon ball z.

Where u from user?

Birmingham England, was a Somalian who had the gun. Glad I got the fuck out of that place.

yeah, kathmandu nepal

Saw the end of a car chase where this guy crashed through a garden and got stuck. Cops from everywhere had their guns out and arrested him. This was before smartphones but I wish I could have caught that shit on camera.

Had a methhead try to rob me with a gun. He was shaking so bad he shot it and the bullet just missed my head. Scared him so bad he dropped the gun and ran out of the store.

>walking down the street
>about 10 meters from corner when a guy comes around the corner running like his ass was on fire
>has gun in his hand
>step aside to let the gentleman pass
>about 10 seconds later two cops come around the corner with their guns out
>I just point up the street

Dude, only in the USA people do that. Fuck off.
Source: I live in a top tier Europe country.

I bet if there was no police the people would already be fed up with the muzzles, organize themselves and remove the kebab.

Walked into an armed robbery of a Popeye's one time with a buddy who was jonesing for fried chicken.

>walked in
>usual blank stare from minority behind cash register. No greeting.
>looking up at menu, notice some movement out of the corner of my eye
>notice finally that one of the employees in the back has their hands up staring at me
>suddenly, tatted negro leaps from behind counter with handgun
>runs right past me out the door
>friend proceeds to try and order a meal
>mfw he is perplexed as to why they aren't ringing him up

True story.

Umm, no, that's a USA thing. We only play a long when there's a USA citizen around in order to smooth and quicken the conversation.so that people get to present their points instead of geographical lecture

Maybe you could share with the group if you've seen any trucks run over people lately? You know, since you live in a civilised country with no guns....

I've seen a guy with a gun before

He was making it obvious he was carrying

It made me feel sick, since I carry concealed legally and I was packing at that time but this guy had a gun and he was making sure it was visible...

>Concealed means concealed...

So what do you call someone from the USA? I assume you don't call them an American. And there's no continent called "America", there's North America and South America. There's no way anyone other than a retard could be confused what someone means when they say they're from America.

Saw someone get shot at a gas station. Self defense and stand your ground law so the guy wasn't charged. Two white people.

AZ btw, and yes I'm spic. You have to assume most people have guns here, the only fights that happen are in the hood and usually very young or very old people. Most people get their first pistol at 21. Not like there's people shooting each other all the time but usually when someone tries to fight in a gas station, parking lot, park, or like behind a mall, you'll occasionally hear about the other person having a pistol. I've seen a 50+ year old woman at the grocery store with a revolver in her purse

I live 2 blocks away from a strip mall that has 3 banks. Over the last year there has been 7 robberies. I've seen the criminal with gun out running away once, sirens in the distance. Twice walked by with guy in police custody and guns on hood of police cruiser.
My zip code shows almost 3times the national theft/larceny rate... I'm 25 miles from the nearest major city.

>All posts invalidated in perpetuity.
Getting bent out of shape about anime on an anime image board.