Hey guys so I am going to pump my Wife's pussy for the first time tonight...

Hey guys so I am going to pump my Wife's pussy for the first time tonight. I've read some good pieces and watched a couple video tutorials so I've got a decent idea of what to expect. Any of you guys pump your girl/wife's pussy?? Any tips or info? Thanks in advance.

Bump

i hope you die in a bike accident you hairless fagoot

Hey Bryan stop being a fucking fag.

Yeah Bry chill out

polish fag

Jesus Brian we've all felt the pleasures of pumping pussy no need to freak out
Here's a tip though: go slow and sweet and pillow talk her like you're catering to everything she wants. Do it right and your sex will be hot and sweet

That's what I was thinking. Thanks brother

Heres my gf after pumping. Using some lube on the edge of thr cup helps keep the air out.

Fucking nice bro those lips looks nice and plump. I plan on eating her out and making her cum a handful of times before. And yeah I will be using lube. Thanks!

I just bought this up to my wife she didn't think much of the idea but said she would try it. Ant tips on pumps style or brands? Here are her hard nips for thanks

Nice. I just bought one on Amazon for like $15. From a company called Doc Johnson (kek). It's pink.

Had good reviews. Go for it bro!

clit pumped it the best for sensation for the woman. try it and she will go crazy after its pumped up and you suck it.

You pumped her thighs?

You salty cuz you pussy-less ain't ya ?
Fuck boys gonna be fuck boys.

Me and wife just tried for the first time. Her lips only swelled a little but closed her hole super tight . We both loved the feel of fucking after

Not at all. I just happen to be married to a woman with slim thighs.

Sounds like heaven

bump for more content

Cut your nails your hobo-handed faggot.

Bump. Any more experiences guys?