Rate my glutes boys ;*

Rate my glutes boys ;*

Yep im a fitness Queen ;*

That body looks like something i would draw in 5th grade.

Proportions all wrong. An attempt to make it look muscular but horribly failed, just looks weirdly fat in places.

impressive, personally I find buff women very hot

You fucking loser
You can't Even get a girl like me. Im out of your league hon ;*

Ass pics

>glutes
>facing forward

Hey, you asked.

It looks like youre sucking in your gunt and standing on your tip toes while raising your shoulders, so the proportions look fucked up. So you could look good, or if this is your natural posturing you look like a malformed Stretch Armstrong

Is that acne from steroids?

you mean... fatness queen?

hue hue

This is the yes i am gamergirl copypasta image you creep

Sorry losers.. haters cant bring me down

Turn around so we can see your glutes

Ass pics

Creep?

Wanna ratchet that up like one or two pegs?

Do you have one of those penis clits?

Time stamp or gtfo

Fat pig trying to push fatness as being healthy

yeah I wouldn't mind this either

Tits or gtfo.

being able to flex a wad of cellulite is nothing to be proud of, I mean I applaud you effort to not be a fat disgusting hamplanet, but you are still unattractive , and coming here for attention whoring says you have some serious esteem issues, get your BMI down to about 17 or 18...and don't some here for approval and you should be fine.

Fat legs, fat arms, saggy tits, horrible tats.
You can now fuckoff milady

Tits or gtfo.

nice acne, plankface

Your shitty haircut goes great with your massive chest acne. Keep up the good work, slampig.

go back to MySpace mom

stop sucking in your gut you cow

look at that muffin pan pouring over those sweatpants. nice VPLS. protip, buying smaller underwear doesn't make you thinner.

You look like you're bulking. Are you?

do you squeeze fat out of your big fucking pimples?

look at those white trash tattoos.

got a little vomit in my mouth right now. you look like a man . this is not what real women are supposed to look like

> a fitness Queen

Sorry but those back-titty fat-rolls, thunder-thighs, and soon to be turkey wings say otherwise darlin'

I mean, other than the tattoos, you're cute.

Would go have coffee.

srly, your body looks wrong in a lot of new levels

do they give you those clothes for free? because they should

No
Timestamp
Fuck
Off
N
O
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
T
I
M
E
S
T
A
M
P

Not a bad job at tucking. AlmostPassableTrap/10

disgusting

I think losing the 1980s 'flock of seagulls' doo might help with looking more contemporary

Personally, I'd let you get yourself off on my cock if you promised to close the front door quietly on your way out.

That said, I haven't seen the spotty funbags yet, I presume you've been a good girl and GTFO?

Can I see your feminine penis?

do you keep all your ipf approved "supplements" in that refrigerator? are you that good? lmfao

What does fitness Queen means yo u? How many hours/week do you train? 1 to 10, how intense? Honestly, it looks like you have been training from less than a year and you dont even care about diet

im sorry i have no idea what the human body is capable of due to spending all of my time training nfl players. is this even possible naturally

>hon
>;*

horrible bait over here

No timestamp, shit bait

fat bitch