Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/oil-lobby-spending-less-as-sympathetic-legislators-president-provide-more-favors/230039/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bannon gets Trump elected more than any other single person

Trump fires Bannon

failed president will resign in disgrace before 2018

Is this Trump winning?

This

Hopefully. Then we can finally get President Pence to electrocute all the faggots

Simply isn't going to happen.

And this is coming from a Democrat.

We have all made predictions about Trump and NONE of them have come true.

>Bannon gets Trump elected more than any other single person
hahaha hahahahahahaha ahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>We have all made predictions about Trump
could be that he's unpredictable

That's because the majority of the country is very satisfied with this election.

see

62 percent unapproved rating..

Yeah try harder.

What? Most people didn't even vote for trump.

>2% chance to win election

The tweet or it didn't happen.

He has the lowest approval rating of any living president... even lower than Regan during watergate

That be Nixon bro. But I forgive you

>Regan
>watergate

F

>See Obama's approval ratings outside of Cali and NY

Not that I put much stock into either of their approval ratings. It's an easily manipulated number. Talk to anybody outside of liberal major metropolitan and you won't hear complaints about Trump. The only place you see the Trump hate is among the liberally controlled communities like LGBT (who just hate him because everyone else in the group told them to) and biased news outlets.

Oh, and of course on the internet where the vocal minorities can get together to sound much bigger than they really are.

ah here comes the shit-cons with their perfect facts and figures to fit their personal narrative! Now with 0% more valid sources!!!

Trump defense force activate! Form of a ....faggot!

hahahaha
>Oh, and of course on the internet where the vocal minorities can get together to sound much bigger than they really are.

Way to really *support* your own argument here bro

It will be hilarious watching Breitbart go against Trump now.

This is good.

>Talk to anybody outside of liberal major metropolitan and you won't hear complaints about Trump.
lol? Is this a joke?

Wow, amazing argument. You all shitpost the same made up numbers and narratives, from the same unreliable news source, still with "Unnamed sources". Like trained dogs, all on queue. But when you hear something your overlords haven't told you is true, it's met with ignorance and insults. I firmly believe this country doesn't have a class, race, or gender divide. It has an intelligence divide. Trying to deal with people like you is near impossible. There's no communicating, no reasoning, no listening to the other's point of view. Nothing. Just arrogance when you think you know something and insults when you're too stupid to understand what's being said.

yeah, even in dimension Trump, this was a stupid move.

it's not like getting rid of him or Spicer or Comey or anyone is going to dam his perpetual torrent of fucktardory.

at least Tillerson is still in. Please god, he's the only rational cabinet member they snagged and for a post that usually comes with 20 or so interns, he's done a he'll of a job by himself.

>Please god, he's the only rational cabinet member they snagged and for a post that usually comes with 20 or so interns, he's done a he'll of a job by himself.
lol? What has he actually done?
What foreign policy initiatives has he spearheaded? What trade deals has he gotten done?

He's basically collecting a welfare check for sitting in a chair and getting free airline miles on the government dime.

Wow! It almost sounds like your so angry that you're actually fabricating another argument using your own personal narrative as the only source. Again!

That's embarrassing. You poor shit-cons will never change. It's almost endearing.

Oh I was listening, I was just calling you a faggot. And why assume I hate trump, I think he is great by showing the ideological barren waste that is populism and modern conservativism.

Then find a country more suited to your desires. Ours isn't going to change for you.

lists "unnamed sources" as unreliable.
Still laps up trump.
wut.

You're a right wing political cum dumpster bro. Enjoy your societal AIDS.

he has been campaigning pretty hard for the fossil fuel industry behind closed doors

>this

well, they won't go against Trump. They will go against the 'evil councellors' and globalist controlled generals such as Kelly and McMaster

> behind closed doors

what the fuck? why?

Why would you even believe this? It's obviously made up. Oh wait, shit-cons. I remember now.

Stupid motherfucker, you realize Emperor Pence is next up right? I'd rather have the meme as my fuher.

>We have all made predictions about Trump and NONE of them have come true.
Cenk from TYT has always been quite spot-on

oh noes? who will drive the White Nationalist Agenda now? Is Gorka still going to be there? Miller?

This is awful news. I hope Bannon doesn't use his contacts in Breitbart to start attacking the adminsitration now.

That would be just terrible wouldn't it

And christ, how is Trump taking this? Poor Donnie boy. At least he's got Kushner to rely on in these dark times. Kushner will help the poor man. Kushner and his friends knows what's best for the country.

Let's hope that Bannon's well documented feud with the sweet and gentle jew doesn't lead to any malignant attcks fromt he right wing media under Bannon's sphere of influence.

Poor Donnie has suffered enough these few weeks.

I hope Gorka remains in power. Otherwise this glorious civil war that has been brewing might fizzle out into nothing

Oh user I respectfully refuse your request, this definitely ain't no renaissance of conservatism. Just hope that trump doesn't tank republicans for the next generation, he has already sent them back decades

HE GOT CUCKED OUT

HAHAHHHAHA

>the internet where the vocal minorities can get together to sound much bigger than they really are.

You mean, like, Sup Forums?

I dunno. I predicted that Trump would be a weak and ineffectual leader and a laughing stock on the intenrational stage because he did not possess the political capital or capacity for compromise that a leader needs to successfully rule, hence urging people not to vote for him cos it would just damamge America. Rather a cold fucking psycho politician like Hillary rather than a weak and ineffectual blow hard like Trump.

Still, it's all too late now. Step by step they will strip Trump of allies and influence. They will reduce him to a rubberstamping figurehead, dictating policy whilst he's sulking at Mar-A-Lago and tweeting presidential decrees that become more and more ignored by the ruling elite within washington.

The media circus will continue; That's the president's main strength after all. Trump will play to them like a toothless cesar and the people will remain divided but entertained.

Should he survive another 3 1/2 years the presidncy will go to a boring GOP fuck because the country will have been exhausted by the spectacle and there will be a clamour for normality.

Unless there is a major war breaking out before then. Then, well. Then he is tying his political future to the fickle winds of war isn't he.

Either case the idea that Trump is going away anytime soon is indeed folly

yes. the idea that a former exxon mobil CEO would advocate in favour of the oil industry is just utterly fucking mindboggling

mintpressnews.com/oil-lobby-spending-less-as-sympathetic-legislators-president-provide-more-favors/230039/

R.I.P Mark Hammill at least we got the last jedi movie in the can before it happened.

he is not, most predictable person on earth, every person who read and watch news for 10 years knows that that happens

I always wondered, where do these approval ratings come from?

Who are they asking? I've certainly never been asked if I approve of the president, have you? There hasn't been one point in my entire life where a survey or door to door person has asked me, not a single cell phone call.

I get the feeling these "approval ratings" are taken as polls from known lefty infested websites. How many average working people bother themselves with with approval polls?

>turning the white house into an absolute madhouse
>Liberals think this is somehow not what people wanted when they voted for Trump
Fucking retards.

Perhaps instead of "speculating" you should do a modicum of "research". Also, you seem to not understand what a "sample" is so I'm guessing your are a low intelligence voter with no statistics background.

kek, spot the faggot

Why do shitlibs come on Sup Forums?

to argue with cretins mainly

Well let's see here, I asked you the question not any assumptions on my part.

However this being the case I can see that not only are you yourself projecting your insecurities onto others but you're incapable of providing a credible link or citation, which was obviously the point of me mentioning it.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, which is you. If you want to prove something than prove it, otherwise piss off back to the shithole you came from.

dumb frogposter

frogposting is still better than pretending to be a morally superior shilling faggot

Nice ad hominem though, lefty logic at it's finest

Conservatard can not do the maths. That is not our problem

You haven't posted a single fact or figure, let alone what I assume you'll do which is post something from NPR or CNN if you actually had something to say.

So I'll just assume you're retarded and leave it at that, here's your final (you)

honestly thought you were talking about bannon, sorry user

You're all assholes.

34% approval

Not a majority.

Nazi libtard.

aaah alright. no harm done, i just thought you were incredibly dense

anyways, this thread has gone to shit so i'm fucking off bac to Sup Forums. I'll see the rest of you tards in the funny pages

he ded?

get that one to the vet ffs