twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga he was best character.

What is this hairstyle called?

>scene that woman will never understand

he literally did nothing wrong, literally

>tooth piercing

But why?

Nice try, Gul'dan

Did anyone else burst out laughing when he took off his cloak and was jacked as shit?

Yeah, just cause he practices fel Magic doesn't mean he skips his workout regimen.

because it looks cool. Besides it's a dead tooth, probably didn't feel shit getting it done.

>tooth
>not tusk

>PG-13

gul'dan has no chill, but Fel in dutch means intense/fierce so there's that

non human violence gets a pass

Pacific Rim had the Jagers literally tearing the Kaiju to pieces and have their blood spatter everywhere and it was only pg-13

Tusk piercings mean something in Orc culture, I can't remember what though, if I remember correctly it's like a "I've got a big dick" medal. Not literally, I just mean it's there to show some sort of dominance thing. Again, I might be misremembering here, but still.

>you will never have a Gryphon bro to kill orcs with
why live

Looks like it means "I've got a thing for big dicks".

they could at least have made it about arthas or some shit this is so boring

Is bluray quality out now or something

damn that looks good where are you guys finding this version

more webm since I can't find this rip pls

Hands down, best scene in the film. Reminded me of a similar situation on Ichi.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5280217

As long as no blood is shown, then you fine. The MPAA hates the color red.

that one soldier writhing around before he got his neck snapped was pretty brutal too

I saw it in theatres.

Whenever Doomhammer hit someone it felt like the theatre was going to collapse. It was amazing.

He most likely bought the bluray and didnt download it illegally

In the hobbit movies there were about a thousand decapitations and the MPAA was fine

I'm going to buy it when it comes out to support Duncan and I want a sequel. I just want to watch it atm in that quality looks great

>the size of that hand
How big do you think their bone crushing dicks are?

poor little human

>a scene sexually active women will never see

I really loved this movie. I know it's not a masterpiece, but it just felt so refreshing seeing a high fantasy movie. For so long we've been getting the same rehashed shit but to me this was different.

It was colorful at the same time so dark. Like Gul'dan was an AMAZING villain, one of the best I have seen in a long time.

There's no way in hell this movie is as bad as critics say, cause even viewer score from IMDB disproves the critics. I want more, I want a lot more.

definitely hope it gets a sequel and jones gets more freedom. the deleted scene with grommash shows how studios cut quality scenes

If I recall correctly, there are talks about a sequel. Though it will probably be a while until work begins on it. Duncan has another project he wants to work on.

aight

>rip orc waifu

Where was the death/life chanting scene in the movie i wanted to fucking see that

No because i understand hes a fucking orc not some sub human

It was the cut version of Gul'dans speach.
I wish they didn't cut it. It was really good.

Are we going to get see these fucking cuts? Im starting to get pissed with the way faggot movies always have their shit added and get sequels but everyone saying this wont? How the fuck bvs get ultimate cut and this didnt? The ultimate cut of this would fix the meme-pacing issue everyone circlejerked about and will give a lot more expo, fuck the jews man fucking everything up

It was marketed really bad from the start i kept tweeting duncan and legdndary to fix it but nothing

No, there is no extended cut

It was marketed really bad from the start i kept tweeting duncan and legdndary to fix it but nothing, so there might be some sort of agenda to make it a flop on purpose, even that numale faggot from the leak who said this is one big computer made me suspiscious from before we got any dubstep trailers, definitely keep marketing away from fresh degree interns if this gets a sequel

WHY its even confirmed 40 mins were cut

>i kept tweeting duncan and legdndary to fix it
>i kept tweeting to fix it
>i kept tweeting
>i
Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what to do? especially over social media.

No directors cut
An extended cut is still up in the air
But realistically that probably won't happen either.

>this has 28% on Rotten Tomatoes and The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies has 60%
Birdman was right about critics

I thought Warcraft was like a 5/10. The Hobbit is a legit 2/10

I'd like to feed on ASR's bottom if you know what I meme

It is a little weird. I watched both Warcraft and Gods of Egypt on the same day, and Gods of Egypt is legit 0/10 trash. It made me want to throw up. The fact that they got comparable reviews really confuses me. As you said Warcraft wasn't Citizen Kane or anything, i'd give it a 5 or a 6 as well, but it was a fun little fantasy movie, the kind that we haven't seen in a while. It had actual characters and a plot and sets and everything.

I think Warcraft committed the bigger sin in terms of what reviewers expect from a movie in that it felt exclusive and guarded about its world if you don't know anything about the games. This is a cinematic problem as well but reviewers in my experience are dreadful narcissists who hate being talked down to or excluded more than they hate bad filmmaking.

Video games are bigger than Hollywood

Video game films that are better/make more dosh than Hollywood is bad

Thus even if a legit 10/10 comes along it will still get demonised by critics because their job will be in danger

you do know that's not how rotten tomatoes work right?

it just aggregates reviews

I don't think I've ever seen cg so bad in a big budget movie.
>inb4 star wars prequels
They were better than this shit.

Nothing he said contradicts that?

AHHHHHH HELP ME KHADGAR

Does anyone have a webm or whatever of the murloc scene?

HARD ROCK

HALLELUJAH

We will see with Assassin's Creed.

It has everything to see roughly an 80% on RT, but if it goes into the 50's then I know that the critics are just fucking casuals.

We Sargeras now

It's more of a cameo

They done anything decent recently?

They've changed their sound up a little to be more straightforward and low key but yeah their last few albums were decent. They just came out with a knew one this month, I think.

>Make Warcraft movie
>It's about Orcs

But why

They should let less Chinese invest in the movie since Im sure Hollywood will make it fail in US again.

No extended or directors cut because most of the cgi in those cut scenes were half finished. If the movie generated a bit more moeny they would have made it according to Duncan.

There pictures of troll concept art and make up online from the beginning since. It was a mostly complete introduction that showed Lothar and king Wrynn fighting trolls in Stormwind streets with Medivh coming to save the day.

Pic related

Forgive the grammar errors its 7 in the morning here.

Also from the descriptions of cut scenes I dont think they would have helped with pacing much because most of the cut scenes were either fighting or just useless conversation.

>It was a mostly complete introduction that showed Lothar and king Wrynn fighting trolls in Stormwind streets with Medivh coming to save the day.
I think that scene in particular might have helped explain the relationship between the three of them. As someone who doesn't know anything about the games I was a bit confused by it.

Thanks, that was my favorite part of the movie when I saw it.

All that's happened so far is duncan has said he's up for a sequel.

Yeah also Lothar adressing the queen as his sister was misunderstood by a lot of people since they didnt know how close friends he was with the king.

Since it flopped in NA he has lost interest

I felt like the only reason i had any idea what was going on, at any point, was because I wasted the best years of my life slobbing blizzard knob.

And even then the movie was incoherent as fuck. An example of this, is how it tries, really really hard, to paint orcs as noble savages who believe in honor and shit, but are perfectly fine ambushing farmers, women, children, small recon forces, etc, and taking them to gul'dan so he can SUCK OUT THEIR SOULS to open a portal to draenor. But then suddenly, at the end of the movie, its a shock that he has literal demonic powers and no problem using them.

Cause sucking out the souls of women and children is perfectly honorable, but if you do it in ritualistic hand-to-hand combat, that's its time to wonder if this guys really on the up-and-up.

No problem my dude

I kind of wish some of the transition travelling scenes had been longer and included some dialogue or something. They must've been pressed for time considering how much apparently they cut out of the movie already but I think it could've helped make the world more believable.

Whats really fun is how, had wanda not been shit, the movie made more than enough money to justify a sequel. But wanda/china decided to pocket all the foreign tariff money warcraft pulled from china, rather than put it back into legendary.

Movie actually did it good enough for me.

Brown orcs are a tribe that didnt want that magic goo and still had troubles with following the orders they were given and tried to make a deal with humans to save their people and stop the bloodshed.

Only thing that wasnt explained properly was why Blackhand didnt accept Fel with the rest of his tribe.

I didnt know that, that sucks since they own almost all of the cinema theaters in China and could have guaranteed a sequel.

>For so long we've been getting the same rehashed shit but to me this was different.

>Literally the most popular fantasy franchise in the western world
>Not rehashed shit

So you're forgetting about the durotan fite scene where, when gul'dan starts sucking out durotan's soul, the orcs, ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE, start thinking gul'dan isn't the kind upstanding leader they thought he was.

Then the bit later where they let lothar live, because he won in honorable combat fair and squares.

But sucking out the souls of women and children, that's perfectly dandy with orcs.

what ps2 game is this

>Murlocs that far in land

DROPPED

>Only thing not explained was why Blackhand didnt accept the Fel
It was cut for some retarded reason, but it's explained in this deleted scene
youtube.com/watch?v=wLTs5BKNFqo

Mak'gora is a tradition they respect nigga one on one duel.

The main muscle behind the Horde was fueled by demon blood by then. They weren't thinking straight at all.

elwynn is packed with murlocs
dafuq you talking bout

Mak'gora only allows for one weapon choice. Gul'dan entered with melee combat against Durotan, he's not allowed to use magic as a result. That's why they called him a cheat, he broke the rules.

Lothar didn't break any rules.

"for orcs everything is fixed by war"

also you're forgetting the scene where durotan objects to hunting the women and children because it's "not their way", and then blackhand remarks something along the lines of "there has to be a worthy fight somewhere on this heap". blackhand wants to fight the women and children because in orc land, everyone fights, ie. there are no weak women orcs (i cant really say the same about children). theyre pissed off at gul'dan because of the same reason. their laws/rules/traditions all revolve around war so it makes sense that they would respect the fight.

Need to canonize the fact that Orcs dindu nuffin to the masses.

>Murlocs living on inland rivers

Yeah, totally unheard of. They're ocean animals only.

It's the first movie and this happens relatively early in the timeline and is large enough scale to warrant a movie.

I think by the time there is a 3rd movie out, the movie series will be considered a must watch.

>3rd movie
that is some optimism

The Cavill

Blizzard will bank roll it

What is with this idea that Blizzard is oh so controlling over this movie?

They sold the movie rights to Legendary, Legendary makes these movies, Legendary casts, Legendary pays.

There are blu-ray rips out now

durotan wasn't the only orc they were trying to paint as "noble savage."

>fanbase in the millions
>tens of thousands of already written stories to choose from
>backed by an immensely rich company
>was a hit in China, the fastest growing audience

It made its money back and besides, it inspired plenty of people to start playing WoW again.

They're some even closer right behind Goldshire.

>>was a hit in China

During the middle of a massive wave of ticket sale scams, it also had massive drop offs in the following 2 weeks after opening, a telltale sign of ticket scams.