Fuck da wite ppl

Fuck da wite ppl

turn on CNN im sure they'll letcha know.

Is this dox?

But niggers have literally accomplished nothing but build mud huts and kill each other in unprecedented rates, all the while spreading HIV like the plague and acting like the world (especially Uhmurka) owes them something and everything.

>tl;dr fuck niggers
>this is terrible b8

Yall mad?

>doc

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

And whites are pussy ass niggas who are child molesters and heroin addicts

White people honestly think they would stand a chance if a race war were to happen? Its like they didnt learn the first time smh.

At least he got trigger discipline.

Dem wite boys get fucked up in those protests haha

He goin commando

>child molesters
>heroin addicts

same could very easily be said about your race, nigger. At least we aren't a drain in society as a whole like you faggots are. A successful black person is free and far between, especially in the real world. You all have terrible mind sets, admit it. Also you're hypocrites. You preach we're racists then I'm the same breath say;
>kill Whitey!
"Y'all" are fucking motions and doomed as a race. And guess what? It's not whiteys fault.

White women love it

If they ever tried anything they'd be obliterated its amusing to think about it

u mad nigger?

nigger would do heroin too but they can't afford it so they stick to cocaine

600Breezy with da white gurl

Listen here Justin, go continue doing your heroin and fucking you little brother Johnny up the ass when mama ain't lookin

Try again honkey. HONK HONK!

Are you fucking dumb? Cocaine cost way more than heroin you fucking dumbass.

I can walk down the street and see 10 homeless niggers for every whitey, so your argument is pretty invalid, much like your race.

Hell ye ma nigga... Dat nigga need to get freed from prison tho... He ain't done nothin.

>"I HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH!"
>post pictures of white women

niggers hate themselves so much that the best thing that they can do in life is fuck the product of the white balls

Listen here Tyrone, I don't need your permission to fucking do anything so go kill yourself. I suggest hanging, ya know for old times sake.

>doomed as a race

cmon now, if anybody's going extinct, its pale people, your DNA is an abomination

why shop his dick bigger? that makes you look insecure

This and heroin is way better.

You people are an abomination as a whole.

What a nigger.

#FreeDaGuys #Fuck12

Heroin is sweet but subs is a way of life man, I've been mackin on the subs for like 18 weeks and it's been great. everyone should be on suboxone maintenance therapy (TM)

Not only do white niggas do heroin, but dem niggas do EVERY OTHER DRUG in da books.

LSD, meth (especially popular among the hicks of South America), heroin (duh), xtc, etc.

All we niggas do is smoke weed.

Yall white boys abuse any and every drug. And yall say we da the druggies LMAOOO LMLLL

thats a female idiot

>fighting the race war with plastic guns

>Fuck da wite ppl
Like this?

Am accusation made by liberals... must be true!

fuck everyone

Black's are only 13% of America and a lot are already in prison so. ..

Toppest of keks

Please do not talk about DNA. You probably don't even know what it means without googling it. Stop pretending you can comprehend big words, Tyrone.

If you guys hate is so much, move back to your homeland that's an empire of dust. Surely you have the means by now.

>he thinks people don't realize its a airsoft gun

the average black ladies and gentlemen.

HAHAHAH speaking of hanging... It's only the white niggas who commit suicide by hanging... You never ever hear of some black nigga who hanged himself

>inb4 an article from 1994 showing a black dude hanged himself

I wouldn't know... I'm not a nigger

HAHAH ya actually think us black folk would fight? No no no we would use ya liberal white men like last time while we fuck your women.

Good one, you cant even be exposed to the suns rays for half an hour without risking cancer, you understand that we're genetically superior, so you just throw empty insults to make yourselves feel better huh Skeeter?

we please your women, you never have

>most of the black population already enslaved in prisons

We already execute blacks on the chair every day my friend :^)

Kill em' all.

Why do black men only get ugly, trash white women while white men get quality black women?

Das not what u gonna be saying when he goes commando on ur white ass

Kek, exactly. What a covfefe of shit niggers are.

>two solid months of even worse withdrawal if you have to kick it cold turkey like I did

No thx m8.

>That shitty cum rope to cover up pisspoor shooping abilities.

ya wont do shit fat boy

>hanged himself
Go back to school, nigger.

>Why do black men only get ugly, trash white women while white men get quality black women?

>go commando

If you think those women are ugly, then you must be a 20/10 with such standards... Fucking idiot

This is b8 but I gotta
>who sells them those drugs
>niggers mostly
>implying niggers don't do drugs too

Hanged is the correct form. I'm sorry that you weren't given a proper education.

Refer 2

you mad ? you seem mad

People like you need an AK shoved up their ass and the clip emptied my friend. :) No better than a nigger.

#BlackPower

Ya because niggers sure of gun shots usually before the age of 9.

>2/10 would not smash those race traitors

Die*

Uh are you fucking retarded? I can't believe this nigger used the correct term, and you, supposedly a white man, said he's wrong. That's a first haha

>AK in front of Bob Marley
>niggers will be niggers

This must be from dudes who just can't get laid. The obsession with what other men are doing with their dicks is cray.

You forgot to quote him idiot

Thats actually an interesting point Jamal. I'm not paying for access to those studies but the abstract gives enough of an indication
>Data are from the 1990 mortality detail file of the U.S. Public Health Service and correspond to 19,580 male suicides. The results of a multivariate logistic regression analysis indicate that African Americans are 2.24 times more likely than Caucasians to choose violent methods of suicide. Although they are less likely to own firearms, African Americans are more likely than Caucasians to choose violent methods of suicide.

> (OP)
>>AK in front of Bob Marley
>>niggers will be niggers

That's not an AK dumbass

there goes the black future in the air

how do nigs not get that, in light of evolution, claiming to be the first people on earth is claiming to be the least evolved?

He's just protecting his flower delivery business...

>Generally superior
>has been around longer than white race
>literally has accomplished nothing but built mud huts out of cow shit

Please, keep thinking that.

have sex

I love being black. We're just so cool. So unique. So creative. So funny. So extraordinary. Seeing white people and other races constantly trying to be like us and act like us just makes me laugh and makes me think how far will people go? I don't even get offended much when I see trolls on the Internet commenting nigger lol. love being black. I love my hair, and how I can do sooo many different things with it. It does take a little more taking care of and a pretty penny but it's so worth it. I love my roots. I love being black. I love our culture. You get it now don't you so I'm just gonna stop

Right.

Why is he posing in fron of the Witcher 3 map?
Doesnt he know it was created by evil white devils?

YALL MAD BECUZ WE BLACK NIGGAS ARE THE ONLY ONES APPEARING IN THE NEWS IN A POSITIVE LIGHT.

wow, that was like mental speed bumps reading that

Tell me which girl do you think is hot?