I just got a girl's number.... What now?

I just got a girl's number.... What now?

I'm a 30 yo kissless virgin, I'm not prepared for this. Appreciate your support Sup Forumsros

>Working IT support in a bank
>Get called pretty often by an intern, she's not the most tech-minded person in the world so I'm in her office a few times a week
>25 years old arabian qt, bit chubby but solid 7/10, she's very nice and looks genuinely happy when I drop by
>Think nothing of it, she just needs support
>Some day she sees me eating alone in the rec room and joins me, we have pleasant conversation even though I have nothing to talk about
>Being an autist I eat in my car more often than in the office, so I don't see here there for a few weeks after that
>See her in the hallway, she says she needs to talk to me about a 'project', would be nice if we talked about it over lunch
>I sperg out and instead of proposing a restaurant I say something along the lines of 'yeah sounds good, dunno when though, s-send me an e-mail'
>She does, and I manage to set a 'lunch date'
>As expected, her 'project' is an excuse, literally 2 minutes work she could ask anyone, there's no need for lunch to discuss this, so it only takes 5 minutes
>Manage to spew out platitudes for the rest of lunch, at the end tell her she can call me on my direct (professional) number when she wants me to drop by for the 'project'
>She tells me she has no desk phone (there's one in her office) and asks for my cell number
>I give it to her, she rings me with her cell "so that I have her number"

I think if I'm ever gonna make a move this is it, but I have no clue what to do next. Any suggestion?

Dude, you are 30, and you are here. Do something with your life

wait a couple days and invite her out for coffee on a day off

Take her out, talk to her more, don't ruin this, this is your last shot of a domestic relationship

Look, you have no way of faking away your spergyness. Your only chance is to not worry about it, be relaxed and hope for the best. Who knows, she might find you endearing.

I'm aware of this, I just have absolutely no idea how to (I'm a wizard for a reason). Like seriously what words need to come out of my mouth exactly? Do I text her? Call her? First or do I wait and see if she initiates? I think If I don't make the next move she won't either cause she'll think I'm not interested after not picking up on her hints... But I don't know what to do

text her inviting her out somewhere like coffee or a drink after work

Relax. If you relax your chances quadruple

Is this real? No way you're a 30 yr old kissless virgin

There are no magic words just be assertive and be yourself. Start with a date outside the office maybe drinks or dinner after work. If she's a talker let her talk just ask her questions about herself. Compliment her occasionally like you like her outfit, hair, eyes. As long as she is smiling and laughing and seemingly pleasant you are doing the right thing try not to think about it too much. The most important thing to do is be assertive and a leader and she will follow you.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

yes way :( And I'm not hideous (not brad pitt either... but average I guess, 6'2" / 170lbs). I simply have no idea how to flirt / initiate / talk to girls, and if the guy doesn't initiate it's rare anything happens

You need to do something not creepy:

Best option: 1) Ask her over to a dinner party with your friends. Cook dinner, show off your friends and have fun.

2) Ask her to lunch. (It's considered less creepy than dinner.) Have fun.

she already made her move as you can tell, so it's you're turn to show that you're interested too. im not smooth with the ladies, so i cant really tell you the best thing to do. but just play along with her ploy, call or meet up, say something about the project just as bullshit then move into friendly convo.

literally kill yourself you newfag

How long does your dick fall?

Myself is not assertive, I take it assertive is most important? I need a plan (litterally something to rehearse in my head )...

Sounds good, I don't really have friends though, well not the kind I just invite over for dinner anyway. Lunch it probably is then, or I could try to get her to a movie or something?

1st: kill yourself.
2nd: text her a few times: "how are you", "what you do?", some random shit about the office and then: "oh, do you mind if we have a lunch for discussing your proyect?"
3rd: take her to a nice place, not a kfc, not a mcdonallds, a nice place. Don't be a fag and invite her. Wear nice clothes, not formal, just nice, get a haircut and try to smell nice.
4th: once you are there be patient, ask her about her life, tell funny jokes and stories. Just relax, you have the control

Don't go with a plan. Just be yourself and play patient. You have nothing to lose.
Just go right there, look her in the eyes, say her that she look pretty, talk about you and her. It's not so hard.

Yeah OP don't have a plan, have a general plan as far as where to go to start off the date but don't rehearse lines and shit. Just ask her about her self and her day, her least favorite bitch from the office, etc.

tbh i see these kinds of threads fairly often and i'd usually be able to help out OP but i don't want to type in legit advice to Sup Forums bc i dont want all these betas taking the ideas and ruining it

Okay, I see, I need to leave some of it to spontaneity even though it ain't my strong suit.

If I think it is going well, do I just trust my guts on whether to move on a kiss? on what to do next if it turns out it was the right call? Or is there some kind of tell I should wait on before tryig anything obvious?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

help me you asshole

I think in this situation you should let her make the first move, I'm no Romeo but I've made out with dozens of chicks. If you feel super awkward just kind of say sorry these things make me nervous. She'll think it's cute

Did not read what most anons said, not many features are available in the beta version of this game called life therefore were gonna get you an update

Get yourself some new clothes experiment a little I mean heck even Google how to look like an alpha on google, everybody has to start somewhere, be confident be like you are make stupid jokes if u make em, take her around too much make her feel like she's in a book or some shit, go to the park and sit next to each other and keep in mind if a girl asks something she wants to do it so questions like "have u ever kissed before" means I want to kiss, stay 3 m close with your faces, not too much of a gap, if she doesn't like u she won't be staying that close, keep getting closer slowly and kiss her, once you grab her neck it game over she surrenders herself to you then keep making out, take her home and go for it, if she's in that state of mindset she'll do anything you want really doesn't matter Wether you are Johnny sins or not if you affect her mentally shellfeel like a god fucked her, I learned this from my friend and it always works, keep in mind she likes you for who you are don't change that keep some stuff but don't change much

That's the most beta thing I've heard in a while I mean wow sure Sup Forums got betas but they won't even dare use those tricks, they're "betas"

got skype?

No but I can get one, why?

ok nevermind you are too much of an idiot to help.

Yeah I do, wanna share our thoughts about what works more for us as for getting women? I might learn something from u and u might learn something from.me but can I trust this site to give out my skype?

Dafuq? I'm 30 and I don't nor have ever had a fucking Skype and I'm far from dumb. Probably have more money and have had more women that you ever will.