User who rolls 55 has to rap everything in this thread

user who rolls 55 has to rap everything in this thread

Roll

Checkd

roll

cancer on hvar

Roll

Rapping "roll" over and over, that's gonna be great

CBS Evening News hosted a panel of three women, two African-American and one Caucasian, all who voted for and support President Trump. The outlet was surprised to find that recent events have not changed their opinion about the current Commander-in-Chief.

Janelle Jones, Ellen Diehl, and Lucretia Hughes appeared on the program Tuesday. No doubt the mainstream media outlet was looking for a juicy story that including the women shedding tears over Trump’s reaction to the racially-motivated march and murder in Charlottesville.

However, anchor Mark Strassman faced a rude awakening when the women not only proclaimed their continued support for the president, they downplayed the magnitude of importance the news media has displayed about the vicious incident between the racist neo-Nazis and the violent radical Antifa groups.

Strassman asked, “Has your support for Trump lessened one bit?”

All three women gave a firm 'no,' with Hughes emphasizing, “Absolutely not.”

Clearly surprised, Strassman pressed, “Not one bit?”

Jones replied, “No, I don't look at him as, you know, my pastor or my moral leader. I look at him as the leader as it relates to governmental issues.”

Diehl echoed that sentiment, saying, “We're not looking for somebody charming. We're looking for a man who knows how to turn things around, and he's got a track record of turning things around.”

Strassman asked what was really on his mind. “The confederate statues don't bother you?”

Hughes explained, “No. It's history. I wasn't born back then. You wasn't, either. So why is that affecting us? If anything, we should grow and learn from it. Just like Martin Luther King said: ‘You don't judge people by the color of their skin. You base that on their character.’”

Strassman asked, “How do you explain your support is for a president, given the criticism that he's had on this race issue?”

wont delivar

Rollerino

Fuck it, Reroll

no

nope

Summalummadummadjdjdnrbdbxufjrkfijrbfbfb

I very much doubt that i'd roll the 55.

fuuuu

Fuck yah 55 ima roll trips

BonziBuddy, stylized as BonziBUDDY, is a desktop assistant program distributed by Bonzi Software between 1999 and 2004. The software provides an on-screen software agent designed to help users surf the Internet by using Microsoft Agent technology.

motherfucker, I ain't rappin shit.

I'm a cucky cocksucker cunt

My body was born ready.

NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH NIGGA BITCH

Darth Plagueis was a male Dark Lord of the Sith[1] who, at some point, chose Sheev Palpatine, a human from Naboo, as his apprentice. As master and disciple, Plagueis and Palpatine—who took the Sith moniker Darth Sidious—worked together, trying to unlock the secrets of immortality[3] and to execute their order's long-percolating plan of supplanting the Galactic Republic with a new Sith Empire.[4]

According to Sidious, Plagueis was powerful enough that he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life and keep those he cared about from dying, a precious knowledge that awarded him the epithet of "The Wise."[2] Plagueis, however, also developed a belief that the Force could "strike back" at him for his power.[3] In truth, he became so powerful that the only thing he still dreaded was losing his power. Ultimately, Plagueis' only fear was bound to come true. At some point Sidious had learned everything he needed from his master.[1] Moreover, he had acquired his own pupil in the Nightsister Mother Talzin's son, Darth Maul,[2] a young Dathomirian Zabrak whom Sidious had kidnapped from Talzin when he was only a child.[5] As the Rule of Two mandated that only two Sith—a master and an apprentice—could exist at any given time, one of them had to die.[6] Now that he had no further use for a teacher, Sidious disposed of Plagueis, killing him in his sleep.[1] With the death of Plagueis, Sidious not only gained the status of Master, but also acquired 11-4D, the late Sith Lord's multi-limbed protocol droid assistant. Later, after taking Darth Vader as his apprentice, he reformed the Republic into the Galactic Empire and declared himself Emperor. In the years that followed his rise to Emperor, Sidious came to genuinely, if posthumously, appreciate Plagueis for the planner and prophet he had been. Sometimes, he mused about how his late master would have reacted when confronted with the trivial, day-to-day matters of Imperial politics.[3]

i will roll 55 and i won't deliver

rerere

i like having sex with women
i like money
yeah
im black
i came from a poor neighbourhood full of other black people
i do drugs
yeah

sminky

i like having sex with women
i like drugs
i came from a poor neighbourhood
fuck policemen
i like having sex with white women
yeah

More than 100 stealth egg attacks baffle one Euclid homeowner and police (photos and video) EUCLID, Ohio -- An 85-year-old Euclid man's home has become the target of mysterious egging attacks that began in March 2014 and haven't stopped. The continuous onslaught of eggs has baffled police, neighbors and local government officials who have tried and failed to identify the source of the attacks that have ruined the man's home and kept his family on edge. "The accuracy is phenomenal," Albert Clemens, Sr. said. "Because almost every time when it's nice weather and they launch five or six of these at a time, they almost invariably hit the front door." Clemens green two-story house sits on the corner of Wilmore Avenue and East 210th Street. He and his wife bought the home as newlyweds about 60 years ago. Though his wife has since passed away, Clemens still lives there with his 49-year-old daughter and 51-year-old son. The house has been pelted with eggs several times a week -- sometimes more than once a day -- for the past year. The attacks always happen after dark and last around 10 minutes each. The family has been awoken as late as 2 a.m. by what sounds like the crack of a gunshot against the aluminum siding or front door. Clemens and police believe the eggs are being launched from a block or two away. The siding on the front of Clemens' home is destroyed, splattered with dried egg residue that stripped off the paint. Other than a few rogue eggs that hit nearby homes, no other neighbors have been targeted. "Somebody is deeply, deeply angry at somebody in that household for some reason," Euclid Lt. Mitch Houser said. Winter offered a short respite for the family, as the egging became less frequent during the cold weather. But both Clemens and police anticipate the attacks picking back up as the snow and ice thaw. An unsolved mystery Euclid police have not taken the investigation lightly. They've spent a year doing undercover stakeouts, canvassing the neighborhood and ev

You have to rap Eminem - Fack

not rapping any post more than 3 lines long tho

Will not deliver, aids in my mouth for dinner, fuck that nigger stuffing his aids riddled cock down my throat, im starting to bloat, got a piece of shit in my ass, this fucking niggers dick is as smooth as glass.

Hitler hat nichts falsch gemacht

I guess If its o.k with my mom

Why is a ton of people saying, 'roll'? It's going to sound horrible.

They see you rollin'
They hatin'
Gunna get to fitty fie
you're gonna rap it

I

ain't

rappin

SHIT

mufuggaAAHHH!

Well well well

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not gonna go thru with it im at work right now

give me a beat and you're on

I love this man

niggers tongue my anus, gimmie 55

uhp7x9tcy97docxhc;oipyhbkjgsipd7tpgiugsa

need a beat, need a 55

nobody will rap this shit

55 get

Well fuck do you include saying the puncuation for use the punctuation like pause for a period or do you say period.

wow i bette get ready

"Lol I can't rap for shit, hope you liked it though "
"IM NOT A RAPPER

no u

Nice

Role

shit

Pick me. I have no intention of doing it.

may i call ou all as Dorottio Muguiri Hernandez?

Snap back to reality

Rawl for lulz

This is impossible

Checkd

i is a fegget and lick anuses for lunch

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I dun tole you

AH

AYNT

RAPPIN

NUFFIN

my ass is itchy

Im a rap god

Fuck just rolled 55 in another thread

this threads id doomed

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.
I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with 2B. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.
I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get 2B pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Gumi create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!
Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

ill rap this shit

cmon roll it baby suck that dick

no you won't bitch ass

yo shit nigga give me 55

Roll

FFFFFFFFUCK

I have a mild crush on Jailbreak from the emoji movie.
Not so much the emoji, but the entire character, as a girl and as a person. I think jailbreak's combination of fiery independent spirit with sensitive femininity, (combined with her chic hair) just hits all of my sensitive spots. Jailbreak knows what she wants out of life, but she also (and this is just my opinion) desires a man to take control a bit, to "jailbreak" her, so to speak. We see these conflicting narratives throughout the movie, as JB clearly acts lovey-dovey with the MC, only to reject him when he finally confesses his love to her. It would be one thing if this was intentional - Jailbreak, at that point, could be argued as a cold-hearted, sadistic bitch - but it struck me as something subconscious, a conflict of interests for a young, blooming girl whose undeniable strength has given her a cute, transparent, sexual hubris, one that only needs a bit of prodding by one she cares for before it fades away, leaving a yearning, ripe, and vulnerable virgin lying beneath.
Like I said, it's just a minor crush, nothing serious. But yeah.

gay

I'll take shit no one asked about for 250, gene

I want a pepperoni dick inside my assholi

ay

NOT GONNA DO IT

NO NOT ME

rolling that bitch ass 55

nobody is gonna get 55 and these amazing lyrics will go to waste

Spiritual lyrical individual

Yup

spaghetti

DON'T SAY THE WORD "NIGGA" IF YOU AIN'T BLACK.
IT'S HONESTLY SO SIMPLE BUT PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FIND SOME WAY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SINGING A SONG WITH THE WORD IN IT. BLEEP IT OUT. SIMPLE.
I DON'T CARE IF YOUR BLACK FRIENDS ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. DON'T SAY IT AROUND OTHER BLACK FOLKS BUT I WANNA KNOW WHY BOO BOO THE FOOL GAVE YOU THE PASS TO SAY THE WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE
I REALLY DON'T CARE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BLACK IN YOU THEN YOU SHOULDN'T SAY THE WORD.
REPEAT AFTER ME Y'ALL: DON'T. SAY. NIGGA. IF. YOU. AIN'T. BLACK.
GOT IT? GOOD. CLASS DISMISSED.

lame

kilz fagget
dont get

If I have sex with a man it's not gay, because two penises cancel each other out. Yes it is PEMDAS. Penises Entering Men Don't Actually Signifygaynees. And that is a formula you can find in any decent textbook.

I guess we will never hear this lyrical masterpiece user... no 55s so far...

Hail Trump

O

I mean lets be honest Jake Paul is kind of cute. And his asshole personality really kind of turns me on. As a 37 year old man from Wisconsin, it really brings out my dominance kink. I just want to pin him down and fuck some humility into him. I think he would enjoy it.

anytime
just hold on

NIGGER MONEY BITCH GUNS MONEY DRUGS WEED CARS NIGGER NIGGER BITCHES SEX MONEY DRUGS WEED MONEY NIGGER SEX GUNS WEED NIGGER DRUGS CARS DRUGS WEED NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nice

Nigger is a white mans word my friend.
We created it, and used it, to describe YOU MR CAPS LOCK NIGGER.
We're taking it back for the white man to use. Its ours. You're all walking around trying to sound like white masters using our word for you. kek!

Fuck Nigger holes

You can barley spell correctly I'm assuming you're under the age of 15. I just told you to shutup and you couldn't help yourself and had to give in and respond. I hope you don't try and pick fights with the wrong person because one day you'll get the shit smacked out of you. Good luck kiddo, cya.