Im getting pretty gosh darn diddly sick of being poor...

Im getting pretty gosh darn diddly sick of being poor, if there is anyone here who went from poor to rich what was the first step you took that pushed you towards success?

I earned money

How

Working wage slave for 12 hours a day isnt working, there must be another way

it's easy!
Take some stick, find someone rich, bash him in the head, and steal his wallet.
second step is much easier, just go to some metal store and buy a crowbar, and proceed with the first step with new tool!
to it again, and again - Voila!
you are rich now!

/thread

wont work

stop watching anime

I have not and never will watch that cringy shit. Is it only weebs on here jesus christ.

Real Estate license.

Welp this thread was a fail, prob just going to an hero. Thanks guys.

Good stuff, see ya round!

Find a better job

Become familiar with foreign currency exchange markets (not cryposhit currency that will fold in upon itself unless you can withdraw intime tbh bit coin is only stable one) any ways u need a job to make money so that you can make more money investing that. Haven't you heard money makes money u bringus

no shit

come on man

That involves already having money. Seems like this society has been built so the rich can get richer and the poor to stay poor.

sorry im straight

What do you consider poor?

Your sarcasm will surely make you wealthy. Take good advice, talk smack, wonder why things don't go well for you. Such a winner.

this nigga hopeless

> Anime is cringy
> Implying that someone crying to strangers on internet because he is to lazy or too stupid to get money isn't pure cringe

Mom won't buy me a new computer.

Myself

Thanks, you too.

inb4 tai lopez

Sorry im not some kid, just want my family to live comfortably

There, you're rich.

>you too
Me too what, I wasn't being sarcastic, just pointing out your failure attitude.

If your saying 'fuck him for not approving of my failure attitude' then I guess you believe it's not your responsibility to improve your attitude?

Look into getting a job in the trades, I took a year course at my local community collage and I literally applied for a job 2 days ago and I got it, good starting wage and benefits too. Jobs in the trades are opening fairly quickly due to a lot of the old timers retiring. Look into Masonry, Plumbing, Plaster or welding if you're interested.

HOLY SHIT THANKS

Nothing wrong with my attitude ya fucking nerd.

work for the gorvernment

Yes, I heard people saying there is huge opening in trades. Will check it out thanks.

That would indicate additional things about your attitude. But I'll be realistic here, enjoy being poor!

Thanks, enjoy being a faggot!

Dont have a fit now because I insulted your gay shows now lil guy.

>Irony.
I'm gay, have a comfortable income, working from home, ect. Despite being H.S. dropout...

Hey, you brought it all up. I was just checking out what kind of person wanted suggestions / help.

I don't like to see assholes get ahead :)

How can you be comfortable when your gay?

>This fag cant go 5 mins without talking about assholes
Faggots were a mistake

>job security
>good pay
>work from home
>fairly independent workflow
>ect
Doesn't matter if I'm into the same gender, life is pretty good.

Besides, the gay thing only came up here
when he used my Christian name.

None of that stuff matters if you are homo. Im sure your family barely tolerates you. Faggot.

Your tears are delicious :)

Your fathers tears were delicous when he found out his son was a faggot.

Still talking about things you don't know about. You must be OP, so much cancer in your attitude.

Even people who work at mcdonalds arent poor. Get your shit together

Rather have cancer in my attitude than faggot in my attitude you faggot

Trying to, sorry I wasnt born with silver spoon in my mouth.

Dad makes $300k+ ... don't give a shit if people don't like rich kids, it's great to be one

>desperation response

>working at mcdicks is now a silver spoon?
Good to know

Your father is desperate for a son who isnt a faggot

yes

Still doing all you can to be hurtful in your rage, you already used that comment however. Your lack of creativity shows your limited intellect as well as lack of ability to diversify your situation.

I would say that this lack of diversification and limited intellect are large contributors to your attitude sealing your fate. Sad really, you could get a new approach on life and not push others away, you would find a happier path, but this doesn't seem to be what you want to do.

Spew on your hate however, it is your skill that makes you who you are, you successful bastard, you.