Allahu Akbar Brehren

Allahu Akbar Brehren,

This just in from Turku.
A sand nigger stabbed a bunch of people.
Also, there is a city called Turku.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ELfMprEbrI
youtube.com/watch?v=42ktuyfsHCA
youtube.com/watch?v=WjYRkUPDBGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neat

Noice

In Sweden and rest of scandinavia it's called Åbo. Only Finns call it Turku

No one cares. There will be more deaths, more injuries and more welcoming of the pieces of shit who have nothing but the pure intent to harm.

Hurr durr fucking nuke us all please.

I believe she tripped on something and spilled her Cool-Aid. Any opinions?

We need harsh as fuck penalties. Like Singapore. When was last time you heard about a terrorist attack in Singapore?

when was last time you herd bout fucking anything in singapore...

And this is, ladies and gentlemen, the reason we have Trump. Yall can keep getting stabbed and run over by muslims, but that shit aint gonna fly here. Cya liberals

You how the saying goes: "no news is good news".

wtf do you even mean?
terrorists don't get a 150 dollar fine, they get shot to death pretty much always

not in this case tho
Finnish police shot him in the lower body

In sweden everyone is also gay and you even got cucked into "feminist snow plowing" so kys & stfu fgt

Most of these muslim idiots get shot on sight. What harsher punishment is there? They're fine with dying. A religion that tells people they can live a life full of sin, and all their sins will be washed away if they just kill a bunch of unbelievers. Islam just doesnt belong in any civilized society. Its time europe bans them too. This shit isnt even a big deal anymore apparently.

yes man, death sentence from cannabis possession sounds good to me

Like if you do terrorist shit like stockpile weapons or dynamite, the police should rape you

When did Europe become such a shit hole? Just kidding, it has always been a shit hole.

who the fuck has banned muslims?
you really think trump is going to be able to get rid of all muslims in the USA?

In Singapore they like cut off your hands if you steal and shiet

Why not?

In Singapore you do time for throwing a chewing gum in the street

no they dont

>Finnish police shot him in the lower body
For shame

RELIGION OF PEACE

Coincidentally, no one reports on the masses of white people who shoot each other and stab each other every day.

You fucking bigots and xenophobes keep on though.

Pissing in a see of piss. Get your shit together Ahmed.

True day mang weed is for losers anyway

thats in sharia controlled areas, not in fucking singapore

One of the main tenets of islam is the holy war against the infidel: strike them wherever they are, so every conscientious muslim is in fact a terrorist

How many people are gonna get killed by Muslims snakkin before we get treated to a week's worth of the news wondering if all Muslims are inherently violent idiots. You know, like how the news handles white people this last week.

>snakkin

That's in times of war. Muhammad lived next to a jew. Why wasn't he killed?

There should be a death penalty for everything, even speeding.

In Finland theres like 0.2 deaths every day
not really what i call a mass

alahu snackbar my brothers. alahu snackbar.

If you can't handle living in a super strict society, you're a cuck.

Like 30 people have been stabbed, shot and flattened by Muslims in the last 48 hours all yelling allah akbar, just in Europe, with at least two dead and surely more as the wounded in Barcelona get better/worse. All these dudes are followers of a cult that celebrates the violent death of others. When's Anderson Cooper gonna crack open a Quran and have a look at what all these people believe?

>In sweden everyone is also gay and you even got cucked into "feminist snow plowing" so kys & stfu fgt

This guy said it.

I mean, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY? You feminized semen drinkers need to stop before all is lost.

perhaps he sucked the prophet's tiny dick really well
you never know with jews

profat

Who gives a fuck about what you think?

We don't need to bring more brown-colored problems into this country. That's what they are. That's what you are - because while they are arabic and brown, you are just FULL OF SHIT.

All we gotta do is instamurk anybody who tries to disturb the peace

i hated that shit, all the flag trump got from pointing out that these niggers went there with bats and shit to beat up white protesters, "many of whom were decent people"... wtf? since when has it been ok to assault people just because your beleifs differ from theirs?

Good

Only Swede cucks call it Åbo

They want to interrogate him to find if he belongs to a bigger terrorist cell. Also, no paradise of martyrdom for him.

check religion of peace website, there's on average 3 Islamist terrorist attacks a day, its just that media/we only care about Turku and other extremely significant cities like that

How do you know about them if no one is reporting them? Who is telling you this stuff?

B-but muh punch Nazis in the face :'(

Falling for the b8 this much

thats an added bonus,
the police in north europe almost never resorts to lethal force e.g. Islandic police has only shot one person

guards are a different deal, in Finland motorbike gang members work part time as guards because internet scams don't pay that well

Finns only have to survive until the winter.
Then more of these poor, war-fleeing people will see no choice but to leave, because nobody warned them that a country that's on the arctic circle gets pretty cold winters. Also, you wouldn't believe the amount of liqorice flavored stuff they have.

that's just too much. let's go back to a war-torn shithole. jk that's not where we're from, and we'll just go register a few dozen times in germany to get loads of cash, then be the worst criminals the krauts ever had to put up with

....and I meant to say murders, not deaths...

funny thing is that a lot of refugees who treid to get into finland were like "wifi is too slow and food sucks!, I'm going back"

cont.
they had been rounded up and re-located somewhere camp/housing or something like that, and they were crying about "not getting pocket money" and "too slow wifi", fucking entitled pieces of shits... Laughed my ass off to that shit...

what happened to the people who humilated the russians in the talvisota?
youtube.com/watch?v=7ELfMprEbrI

Yeah I remember a news about a family who were angry because they thought the Finns were trying to poison them, but it was just the milk.

That was the first time I really started to question the whole refugee thing. Like, you're fleeing certain death but decide to just go back and die because the new milk tastes funny? Yeah sure. They also had this weird habit of putting like 4 tea bags into a single tiny cup. Half the cup is teabags. Wtf

it's more that this is europe, and it's a part of europe that doesn't really get violent attacks like these. finland in particular is one of the safest countries you could be in, when it comes to crime. or at least used to be.

middle east has gotten those all the time, for a long time. it's shit, but it's not news. This is like complaining that a heat stroke wave in northern finland made the news, when southern countries get them all the time. the real news is, if it happens to those people, something's wrong and we might all be fucked

I've heard that a lot of time it goes like this:
a rich person (rich to his country's standards) decides to become a refugee and buys his way out of the shithole he lives in

Thats exactly what I was saying: only white people countries/cities matter

The only thing that is significant about fucking Turku is that there's white people there

Do you have more photos?

Lol

what's so funny about the name "turku"?
because it has "turk" in it?

Mmm leggings, be good squeezing her ass, seein her layin there all hurt and confused then thinking wtf feelin hands all over her

while she bleeds out

i find it weird that they'd complain about wifi.
I'm from germany, and I spent half a year in finland. you don't just buy a cheap prepaid card in germany that has UNLIMITED internet (for limited time). consider yourself lucky if you get 2GB for that price. I used my phone's connection to play online and watch netflix, and I shared that connection with someone who did the same, often simultaneously.

hell, I watched netflix on my phone, while being hours away from any civilisation, in the middle of a forest. had next to full bars, ANYWHERE. At home, I can barely enter a forest and expect any connection at all. I didn't even know there were trains that gave you free wifi. I torrented shit so fast, I seriously thought the speed index was bugged, because I never had 1/5 of that speed at home.

And good luck finding free wifi hotspots in Germany. They're still struggling to do that.

but they all want to Germany and nobody complains about our internet. Even the fucking polish and czech bitch about our internet.

apart from the fact that they're literally bitching about first world problems, while asking for massive handouts because of their supposed third world problems.

thats from a youtube video, just search turku terror

Didn't mean it like there was something funny about it.
Was just pointing out that the very existence of Turku is news to pretty much everyone in here

for a sec I was like "yoga pants, she deserved it"

theres at least one ISP per million people in Finland so the competition is insane, my unlimited phone use+21M internet is 15€ per month

poor people never have the chance to flee
same with the venezuelans

but you lost the war, that's why

>White dude kills a person at a mutually violent protest
OMG WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
WHITE AMERICANS NEED TO BETTER
THIS IS PROOF THAT WHITE MEN ARE EVIL

>durka durka aloha snack bars a bunch of random people
It's the religion of peace. Anyone that says otherwi-
>a delivery truck bearing the religion of peace flattens then mid-sentence
>another dumbass takes their place
"We must make absolutely sure that the alt-right does not use this particular isolated incident of something terrible done by a troubled person - or any of the other 17 isolated incidents that have happened in the past few months - as a tool for convincing people to think twice about HRRRK*
>Another isolated incident by a troubled individual, this time with a knife
>Trump's shockingly xenophobic attempted ban on Muslim importation is decried during candlelight vigil for victims
>Suicide bomber detonates in crowd, killing 50

I'm starting to think that less and less blame should be put on the attackers...

arrest:
youtube.com/watch?v=42ktuyfsHCA

Funnily enough, IS (Ilta Sanomat) is a finnish magazine thats reporting on what seems to be an IS attack

YOU HAVE WITNESSED A TRUCK BEARING THE RELIGION OF PEACE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
RESPOND WITH 'REFUGEES WELCOME!' SO THE PEACE TRUCK CAN COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND BRING YOUR FAMILY PEACE

this is what some people actually believe, Sad!

no, it's not a race thing at all. go 10 years back and watch their crime statistics. They were exceptionally well off, compared to any western country.

middle east had wars up the ass. much of it is their own doing. they have actual wars going on, and they had them for centuries. why would every single attack in every war in the world make international news?
Finland isn't at war with anyone. Turku is significant for finnish standards. They never involved themselves into any recent war. They're very far away and islam was never part of their culture, so you'd never expect war to come to them.

Imagine the IRA caused 3 massacres a day in Ireland, for multiple decades, and then suddenly started striking in dozens of countries that have zero connection to christianity.

also,
saw these people with

I

For a sec I was concerned and thought about maybe avoiding the city center...
Now I'm excited about Donald Trump possibly commenting on this

youtube.com/watch?v=WjYRkUPDBGI

Refugees welcome!

Refugees welcome.

so did the finns. they were our allies. they had little troops, but the ones they had were badass.

they betrayed us later, but they still got buttfucked by everyone, because they only did that after we were losing. while they kicked us out, we buttfucked them pretty bad too. they were in a worse state than us. we got no excuse for shitty internet.

>sandniggers killing sandniggers
I'm okay with this I guess

Dat ass doe

>USA and Germany both offered help
>We chose Germany because Russia would have never forgiven us had we let American troops enter Russia (it was their fear of us doing something like that that inspired them to try to take our lands)
>Our contract with you read "allies for as long as our president is in office" because our president was always going to resign the day after the truce with Russia was signed, we were just using you all along.