Apparently Finns are terrified of this

Apparently Finns are terrified of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKTsCGHml4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apparently AUSTRALIANS are terrified of this
(Picture of emu)

oi cunt

Dude not just Finns, Morran was the most frightening fucking thing when I was a wee lad

Shit was pretty terrifying tbqh family

You fucking incompetent MONGREL Finns. You need to respond to this picture with the phrase "AAAAAAAAAAA". IDIOTS.

DELETE THIS

tbqh i was scared shitless when i first saw mörkö when i was about 6 yo

You've never spent days locked in a house while emus pillage your neighborhood. You've never had to be forced to watch while emus rape and murder your entire family. You've never had to track through miles of emu controlled outback while on recon. You've never had to put your fellow soldier out of his misery after he's been pecked to shreds. You've never lost an eye, three fingers, your family and your friends fighting those wicked demon birds. You've never come back home and watched as the threw a parade in your honour, while you choke back tears as you struggle to remember a time before the Great Emu War. You've never lost your job because you kept calling the emu customers "bird niggers". And you've never had to watch as an emu is elected into the office of Prime Minister and you think to yourself what has happened to the county you once loved?

You couldn't even begin to imagine the pain, the fear, the horror we Australians experienced. It wasn't a war, it was a slaughter. And here we are, our greatest struggle turned into a meme

niggers?

Don't make her mad

cunt

>Nordics grow up on Japanese anime called the Moomins
No wonder their countries are so fucked up.

And this is coming from a german

AAAAHHHHH!

The show was made in Japan but the source material was written by a Finn-swede

Hey, Finns are basically Asian anyway

I wish americans were terrified of it too. That might solve the obesity epidemic.

These. Hell, I'm still afraid of it.

Made me chuckle

What did Barnie do this time?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Moomin was so awesome. We called that thing Groka.

NEVER LET THE AUSTRALIANS AND THE FINNS INTERBREED

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

warning dismissed

Why was it so terrifying?

Ren and Stimpy scared the fuck out of me but it gave me thrills.

youtu.be/lKTsCGHml4s

This

This.

Just seeing Hufsa in the catalog made my blood freeze. Fuck OP

dat fucking scary dude