The Mayweather vs McGregor fight is in a week...

The Mayweather vs McGregor fight is in a week, any of you Sup Forumsros got any links for broke fucks like me so I can watch the fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQJAz_w-2DM[/video]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FYI it's fixed. Mayweather's taxes are way fucked up and he needs to make a shit ton of cash the IRS doesn't know about. He'll get knocked down by a "lucky punch" in the sixth and spend the whole fight doing what he does, running away. Connor will win on points and mayweather will return to hell a much wealthier prince of darkness.
Screencap this.

>souce: your ass

McGregory has 0% chance of winning.

Its cancelled, bro.

Usagoals.nu is normally decent for streams takes a bit of fucking about to get a working link bitbthe qualitys there

Good looks man. Hopefully this will come through when its time for the fight

anyone know where i can bet money on the fight?

McGregor could get off a lucky shot but if Floyd is anything like his old self then should be a joke.

Go to any betting shop's site. I bet with paddypower but I'm assuming you're not from the uk.

Where the hell are you from? You must have betting shops, or maybe youre just sheltered.

>win by points
Nigger the only way mcgregor will win is if he gets a lucky punch in which is probably not happening

livetv dot sx

File name kek

Kek

File kek

Fun

i'm just going to download it after it happens, i won't have to wait long since mcgregor is going to get KOed in the first few rounds

Downlood

>connor will win on points

that'd be the most retarded statement of your tinfoil hat rant.

/thread
if tehy made it a ufc match it's be a decent fight
but it's boxing so it's even more fake n gay.

Cybery

What's wrong with kek fam

File name actually made me laugh out loud. Good job

Yeah, this fight is going to be who gets a lucky shot first. McGregor will probably get stomped but who knows.. this smells like the first of a mini saga of fights.

/r/mmastreams or /r/boxingstreams. Streams wont be posted til the day of

Yes that is true

Legit most unfair fight. Fighting the worlds top boxer right now, in a boxing match. I just wonder who's gonna win, gee it boggles me.

You fools underestimate how dirty the boxing world is.

Conor will win on a "lucky shot" and there will be a rematch so they can each make another 9 figure pay day.

Very nice sir

Okay thx

Gayweather doesn't have the power to stomp him. Run around and win by points yes but stomping? No

yes

Hahahhahahahahah by a 40 year old manlet

If they made it a ufc fight it would be horrible. Mcgregor would drop Floyd in under 20 seconds

1 8-10 round will not give McGregor a edge in the fight. He would need 4 rounds with knockdowns, preferably multiple. Then and only then would he win on points against Mayweather.

No one wants a rematch unless its in the octagon and no one would buy it because it would be guaranteed to be over inside 60 seconds.

The death

Irish quitter ain't gonna do shit

I'm a time traveller from the future, here to spoil what happens:
The guy who trained as a world class boxer for years won the boxing match, because McGregor isn't trained to the same extent in boxing, so he didn't stand a chance, it just looked ok because Mayweather is a defensive boxer so it wasn't over in the first round.

My money is on Connor "Tiny Nipples" McGregor.

What they should do is go 6 rounds. 3 rounds boxing, 3 rounds MMA. Or at least fight in an octagan. Maywether has every ace possible in his whole. It takes home field advantage to another level.

Floyd will just let mcgregor chase him around the ring dodging the haymakers Connor will be throwing, Connor will tire out in the 3rd round and Floyd will coast to an easy victory.

lol, okay im outta this thread. Too many fucking morons
>decent fight

Looool!

Mayweather couldnt even knock out his ex girlfriend and you think hes gonna KO the Goat?

You, my friend, dont know shit about boxing.

This

OP here, can you niggers actually post/suggest links instead of predicting who will win? jesus

>goat
>first professional boxing match
Settle down you potato fuck fan boy

No Floyd won't get that smooth coast like you would think. I'm willing to bet he still runs like a little girl when mcgregor's fist start to fly though. I also doubt mcgregor will be tired MMA is so much harder on stamina than boxing. Now granted there are some high energy match-ups, but Mayweather has never been this. He just runs around and avoids being hit and getting a few shots in these days trying to get decisions. He hasn't knocked anyone out really in how long...? So if anything dramatic happens Mayweather will be on his ass. Otherwise it will be typical bullshit it will go to the end with judges giving it to the Mayweather while taking their cut from the promoters as well.

this is just one final bumfight to bump up mayweather's undefeated record into record-breaking territory

there's really no question of who is going to win, mcgregor stands absolutely no chance

Undefeated my ass... lest we forget.

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=CQJAz_w-2DM[/video]

>can't run like a little bitch the entire time
yes, it definitely would be fun to watch.
though he'd probably just tap out in 2 seconds anyway
mayweather fights are always the most boring. i don't understand all this hype

that's what everyone is thinking
so when you bet counter what everyone's thinking/betting on
you gon make bank m8

>You fools underestimate how dirty the boxing world is.
this. metal gloves and juicing is the name of the game

>I'm a time traveller from the future
why would anyone come back to this shitty point in time
just to shitpost on Sup Forums nonetheless

>MMA is so much harder on stamina than boxing
If you had ever boxed and did mma in your life you would know that is wrong. Boxing takes FAR more stamina standing up (not on the ground). And remember the difference in number of rounds. This is objectively wrong.

Because if he's a time traveler he has nothing but time to waste.

Could be truth in this, Sinead O'connor wins the fight, everyone has earned millions, but they be greedy, Mayweather demands a refight, everyone sees how many dollar to be made, O'connor says yes, billions made regardless of who wins. Media will blame Trump.

Uh. No. McGregor is just another failed boxer that switched to MMA. No failed MMA has ever switched to boxing.

This thread derailed. So, anybody got any links?

>implying you don't age

You're forgetting the time wasted rolling on the ground with each "fighter" trying to grab each other's nuts.

Ask in a few days, shit will happen

-Download kodi on pc or android device. Then browse through sports.
-Stream bt1 sports
-Reddit will have a shit ton of live link that day.
-google
-some people do live videos on YouTube
So many ways to see the fight for free.

google it like everybody else, donkey

this is so stupid for connor
he's either going to train himself to be a worse mma fighter (rewiring his brain to not kick/knee/grapple)
or he's going to lose by default because he kicked/kneed mayweather..

ty