I'm a pretty liberal guy

I'm a pretty liberal guy.

However I am sick and tired of this Political-Correctness/inclusiveness meme.

When will it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same here
these faggots make all liberals look bad

These disgusting CUNTS need to leave Baldurs Gate alone. Fucking slags.

Never, expect it only to get worse and overtime it to be the default leftist view.

When folks wise up and figure out that class is more important than race.

That cucked attitude is why they've gotten this far. People need to push back.

Wait. Are you bitching about a guy bitching about a game?

And you're portraying this as a serious issue?

This is a serious issue. Because there's a clear agenda being pushed in all media and it isn't stopping. People with an apathetic attitude like yours are why things like is are happening. We need more people with a pair of balls to stand up to this.

This.

The evil agenda of "some games aren't gross to women sometimes?"

Pretty? post pics

When people will embrace egoism.

What a skewed and over exaggerated, codfish view. It's not about that. It's about changing characters that already exist to suit the femenist movement. It's about forcing homosexuals in everything. The problem starts with the basterdization of affirmative action.

What was once a good intentioned move has turned into hiring based on diversity rather than skill set. So we're getting all these leftists and females getting jobs they're not qualified for because they feel they're owed something. They then push all their ideals on everyone instead of focusing on actual good gameplay.

We've seen mass effect fall, uncharted, dishonored, and soon balders gate. We've seen a dude get fired from google for stating facts in a professional manner. We've seen YouTube shut down other view points that don't match theirs. This is no longer a trend, it's an epidemic.

It will continue as long as people let it.

why does it matter that jokes about women go away or that a character is gay? Like why should you give a shit about it?

Because it's not what baldurs gate is. It has its own tone and style. That's being changed for the sake of feminism. It's starts out small, but it won't stop here. Your apathy is allowing it to fester rather than looking around you at the crap being fed to you. It's an agenda and it's not only obvious, it's disheartening.

"because it's not what Baldur's Gate is" what do you mean by that? What tone and style is being destroyed just because there's a gay character? I can't really see why I should care, even if you think there's an "agenda", I can't see how it does anything I should worry about.

Feminism is the idea that women are people.
Gay people exist in real life. The only thing forced is making media that excludes them.
Women get better grades in school than men. It takes a kind of affirmative action to ensure that enough men graduate from college as it is.

The games that are made are the kinds of games that people talented enough to make games want to make. This is what inspires them, and it's what most people want to play.

The only people scared of diversity are those who know, deep down, that they wouldn't be able to compete in a truly level playing field.

>a truly level playing field

I'll believe it's truly level when women have to register for the draft.

You guys need to grow the balls to kick the SJWs out before they consume the party like the tea party faggots did to the GOP.

It's a forced meme. It's like "how do we make this fit our leftist view? I got it, we'll make all the minorities badass, the women super strong and better than men, and we need homosexuals because we have to have a list."

It's not about just homosexuals. It's about this forced perspective being pushed. It's about them focusing more on their agenda than an actual good story or good gameplay. It's happened time and time again. Bioware had to be absorbed into another group because they focused on hiring a bunch of trannies and homos with very little skill sets to make their AAA title. Mass effect andromeda sucked on all levels and the customer suffered. It's enough.

I hate to break it to you but the equivalent period in history really wasn't that great for women or gays. Changing the content and tone to be like the limp-wristed, inclusive, politically correct modern day makes it feel really bizarre.

Honestly the one I hate more is the recent run of WWI/WWII games that attempt to change history to be more 'inclusive'. These were real, horrible events that caused untold death, destruction, and pain. In real life. Portraying them in such an unrealistic way feels kind of insulting towards the people it actually affected.

Talented enough? Try forced. These liberal companies hire minorirtes and women only because they are minorites and women.

Bioware hired a feminist blogger to write their sci-fi story. Compare that to the sci-fi novelist they had for the first 3 games. They hired a feminist, cosplayer who's only experience was rigging to be their lead animator. We all saw how that talent turned out.

>Feminism is the idea that women are people.
You must be new here and to the world around you. If you paid any attention, you would see it is a female supremacy movement. It is gynocentrism with political power.

>Gay people exist in real life. The only thing forced is making media that excludes them.

Yes, but making existing characters that weren't gay is stupid. Make original characters gay and know that gays make about 1-2 percent of the population so of course they will be under "represented" because they are a minority.

>Women get better grades in school than men. It takes a kind of affirmative action to ensure that enough men graduate from college as it is.

Our educational system now caters to the women's way of learning. Notice how education became mostly memorization over critical thinking? Or how boys are punished for being boys?
See the war on boys for more info: youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

>The only people scared of diversity are those who know, deep down, that they wouldn't be able to compete in a truly level playing field.

Nope, it is just shoved down our throats. What happened to working based on merit? You are more likely to get hired just because you have a different skin color or different genitals because companies demand that jobs have diversity for the sake of diversity.

>truly level playing field
>women and 'people of color' get preferential treatment in education and employment, thanks to diversity quotas, specific scholarships, etc etc
>boys are taught throughout school that men are inherently oppressive, and consistently demonized
>men and fathers are consistently portrayed in media as bumbling fools
Yup, sure is pretty level.

Diversity is code word for fuck white people.
Ask yourself why this "diversity" bullshit is exclusively being pushed in white countries. Not in Africa, not in Asia, certainly not in the Middle East. People arent equal. Go to the middle east and tell them this school is too arab, it needs more africans and white people. They will not only laugh at you but also deport you. Why is it you expect a different reaction from white people? White people have no obligation to the share the countries they built with people who arent willing to assimilate or those who celebrate their extinction, and it will lead to civil war.

>Sjws are going to ruin Baldurs gate

I work with women. I work with all kinds of people. This is just the way my industry is structured, and we benefit from it. If you stop trying to fuck them constantly and engage with them like you're both people, it stops being so intimidating.

P.S. 98% of rapists are men.

I'm a man, a feminist and I truly believe in equality of opportunities, but I must agree this shit as gone so far.

I believe people of LGBTI community rights, but they are a minority, period. Even the most optimists statistics show the whole community are a minority, but they continue pushing and pushing their damn agenda like they where the center of the whole universe. And most media, for the sake only of marketing and political correctness, not inclusion, are kneeling for good propaganda' sake.

Same goes for third/fourth feminist wave. The whole media must knee and gives more screen and must show women as equals or even better than men.

We crossed a very thin line here: Merit. People, not matter gender or anything must be judge for their merits and qualities: Job applications, salary, media presence, everything. If you have the merits, ok. If you not then fuck you. There's people better than you, period. But now every media needs to have a transgender non binary character for the sake of "inclusion", not because it is a real contribution or anything.

It will end when the world comes together as one.

>A feminist
>Believe in equality of opportunities.
Pick one. You are probably an egalitarian who fell for the "Feminism is for the equality of the sexes" meme.

good, a poor user put some labels as a argument

lol