Do third world migrants not realise that by flooding the first world en mass they are going to make the first world...

Do third world migrants not realise that by flooding the first world en mass they are going to make the first world just as shitty as the third world or do they just not care? In Pakistan 9 in 10 street children has been raped, mostly little boys too. Do they just think by fleeing to the first world somehow this culture won't follow them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A combination of both.

It's always funny though when people who are immigrants themselves start raging against the flood of immigrants that is ruining their quality of living. For some reason they believe that they are a special type of leech that is superior to the others and not just as annoying and harmful.

In the future, at a certain age people will have to go through a self-awareness test where they must prove that they are capable of introspective thought and self-analysis of emotions, motives, etc.

Failing this test results in death.

They are too dumb to realize it in my opinion.

Muslims seems to favor a Muslim country over a good country.

3rd worlders don't care for future generations, only themselves or maybe their direct family if they are especially compassionate. That I'd what separates those savages from us.

>or do they just not care?

Your country will suffer incrementally for each one that comes over, but they individually will enjoy a vast and instant improvement on their quality of life. Why the hell would they stay overseas? You don't seem to be able to understand other people through their own motivations, only your own.

That's wrong though as evident by the massive influx of people from Muslim shit holes to Western countries. It's like they flee to the west thinking the west is Muslim already and then when they get there they go "Oh, I thought it would be Muslim as well as free money, guess I'd better fix this" even though as mentioned in my original post basically everybody in Pakistan has raped a little boy which is innately anti-Muslim behaviour.
youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites ever when it comes to this.
First they flee their own shitholes because not even Muslims want to live close to Muslims, and then when they ruin their new neighborhood simply through their presence they pretend that it was totally intentional because they want to spread the "superior Muslim culture" and that it's not just because they are shit people and are incapable of not ruining everything.

Like this guy said, their relative standard of living will still improve even if they get stranded in the shittiest parts of the western country they migrate to. Immigration won't be stopped by the immigrants themselves. The only immigrants who actually notice the decline are those that have been in a western country for 10+ years and thus have had time to notice the difference.

Isn't it okay to rape as long as you don't get raped yourself? And as you said, they obviously want a better life, but they also want it to be Muslim.

In the quran being gay is literally punishable by death. Pakistan is 97% Muslim and 97% of Pakistan has sex with little boys.

Immigrant here. No, we don't

Most of us come purely because of economic reasons

We're pretty segregated as well in our communities so the native Brits are a bit of a wonder and mystery in and of themselves

Only few of us actually realise our effect, and that's when we'd become self-hating

the OP pic is a little disturbing t b h

>Do third world migrants not realise that by flooding the first world en mass they are going to make the first world just as shitty as the third world or do they just not care?
No. They don´t.. If they realised that it´s the Westerners that made the West what it is today, they would likely endeavour to improve their own shitty countries.
>In Pakistan 9 in 10 street children has been raped, mostly little boys too. Do they just think by fleeing to the first world somehow this culture won't follow them?
Actually, they will continue raping children when they get to Britain, a fact already evidenced by your Rotherham scandal... The reality is however, that they do not come here to escape the rape of children. They come here to profit and enjoy the magical Western system in which the streets are paved with gold and everybody gets to be a pilot or whatever their dream job is.. (One article I read on the Calais jungle camp actually featured a quote by a 17 year old kid from Africa who ACTUALLY BELIEVED he stood a chance of being educated and trained to be a commercial pilot in the UK)

Many people that migrate here seem to think Europe/the West are magical places where everybody gets to be whatever they want, with little or no effort.. They don't seem to realise that our societies are built on hard work and discipline with relatively little free time compared to third world countries.. Not to mention the amount of constraints and obligations many westerners have in terms of regular jobs, taxes, insurances (manditory or otherwise), mortgages, pension plans etc.. Most uneducated third world citizens cannot even fathom the amount of work and organisation that goes into leading even a modest life in a western society.

>everybody in Pakistan has raped a little boy which is innately anti-Muslim behaviour.

>Fucking boys is anti-Muslim

Then why do they fuck boys in the ass in literally every Islamic state from Iran, to Afghanistan to Saudi Arabia?

The boipucci is just too much I guess

Because Islam is a poor foundation on which to build a society.

The police and the military are literally too busy shielding themselves from an onslaught of terror attacks targeting none-Muslims, bad Muslims and corrupt government officials to do anything.

Possibly. I'm an outsider, both when it comes to 'boipucci' and Muslims, but Muslim men seem to be very cuddly and intimate with each other... Likely the result of them not being allowed to fraternise with women.

>Because Islam is a poor foundation on which to build a society.

Religion in general is a poor foundation for a society imo.

>The police and the military are literally too busy shielding themselves from an onslaught of terror attacks targeting none-Muslims, bad Muslims and corrupt government officials to do anything.

I don't know what you're referring to specifically now, but from what I got from a documentary on the end of the Afghanistan war ('Is this what winning looks like?' or something similar, by Vice) fucking boys in the ass is basically the Afghan national police's main occupation. The taking of bribes, selling of government issued fuel and materiels and policing duties clearly take less priority than kidnapping boys from their villages and using them as fuccbois.

They're just like regular lower class white folk with an extreme far-right religion to give them a sense of superiority

You don't get that these "people" are being sold a new dream by the jews to come here to destroy white countries.

No jews = no mass immigration from 3rd world shitholes, hell we could even administer birthcontrol there by mass sterilisation to keep their numbers down to save the planet

Kill every jew before they kill you.

>They're just like regular lower class white folk

No. They're not. I've lived among lower class white folk all my life, and they're nothing like the lower class Muslims that currently reside in the neighborhoods that were traditionally occupied by the native lower classes... From the little things like keeping their gardens and windowsills tidy and attractive, to the bigger existential questions like treating their daughters as full members of the family and society at large or commiting acts of violence against their wives.. Lower class Muslims are nothing like lower class natives. Perhaps it's different for the UK, but here you cannot even compare the groups.

>they will continue raping children when they get to Britain, a fact already evidenced by your Rotherham scandal.

""""raping""""

Rotterham was not a proof of how Muslims rape, but of how white cunts are race traitors.

Native Brits are a bit more segregated class-wise

You can think of muslims here like chavs who have just discovered Islam and think they're the shit et al

I highly doubt a chav would take a knife and behead a young soldier in a busy street, even if he started following some cult.

I've lived among lower class Brits all my life and they are fucking scum. Between upstart cider swigging, toothless welfare sponges that think they are "rock 'ard" because they grew up on the street and their dad was in jail and track suit slags shitting out kids they can't afford to support it's not much better than the middle east. I'd wager a bet that the only reason we don't have as big a paedo culture as the middle east is because of the media crusade.

You would think wrong. I went to school with a chav that stabbed an old woman to death because he smashed her window with a football and she dared to call the police.

Then you seriously underestimate the effect of cults on lower IQ people

The problem are women, not Jews. Women cause mass immigration. The person in your pic is a woman not a jew.

You are part of the problem if you name the wrong source.

Every snowflake claims innocence of the avalanche, etc.

I hate that you're right. I don't want to hate. But I have no choice. Hate or die. It is absolutely the fucking Jews that teach these third worlders that their every wish and dream will come true in Europe, America, etc

No you dumb fuck. Women are the ones who welcome them and push for more of them, but it's the fucking Jews bringing them over here.

>tfw coming to Sydney next year for Bachelors degree
>tfw leaving my shithole country for good
>tfw finally will be able to drink, fuck, eat bacon and brag how shitty Islam is
Muhammad piss be upon him.

Jews manipulate women in the media you faggot. 70+% of marketing is aimed at women.

Everyone knows women follow herd mentality and feel instead of think. The Jew shows a dead sand nigger kid on the beach so they vote open borders

the real problem is western liberals have convinced themselves this method will work because they want black people to get a head

the refuse to accept the reality that it didnt help black people when done in america you just make good neighborhoods bad and white people move

so sharia zones should have always been thought of as the end result in this case. bring in a shit load of muslims and what would you really expect

Remember to tell your many, many half Australian/ half Somali children how shitty Islam is.

FUCK OFF PAKI YOU'RE SHIT AT CRICKET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man. Honestly, fuck Islam. I tired of this billshit. We could progress so much if it wasn't for Islam. It has been holding us in Stone ages. Can't wait to drink Jack Daniels.

I don't think rapists get visitation rights user, even in australia

Cricket is a shitty game tbqh senpai. I prefer baseball and soccer over it

Im not sure about other races, but niggers certainly dont realize that cause-effect action.

To be honest, I miss the days when I believed there was a justified reason for why women have a right to vote

>but it's the fucking Jews bringing them over here.

No, it's not. It's women bringing them, it's women voting for bringing them.

>Jews manipulate women in the media you faggot.

Because women force Jews to make such media against the wishes of Jews.

Yeah but niggers are only slightly even self aware at all.

Holy fuck, your delusion.

Afraid of the ballchinian?

If we took in guys like this Paki we'd be fine. Instead we're taking all the dregs that wash up on our shore without bothering to discriminate the fuck out of Islam so one day this paki is gonna be enjoying a cold beer and some bacon and eggs and another brown bastard is gonna see him and Aloha Snackbar the fuck out of him.

Fuck leftism.

Sounds like your Island is a destitute savage place even without foreign cultures..

>Rotterham was not a proof of how Muslims rape, but of how white cunts are race traitors.

Regardless of the faults and coverups perpetrated by British authorities, these men are still savage rapists.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Great analogy Belgium bro

Except for political refugees, isn't there a system in place where only people who have jobs lined up are let it and given visas/paperwork? Or is that some other European country.

Of course they are because rape is whatever women claim it is.

I like to think of it as a highly organic one

Highly unequal/ hierarchical != destitute savage place

No matter how much lefties would have you believe

You aren't looking at the root cause you fucking idiot.

Of course women are voting for them. Hitler even said "GET THE WOMEN SO FOLLOW THE MEN"

Kike propaganda in the media and universities turns white women into guilted, self hating, nigger lovers.

How about qualified university students?

you give our governments far too much credit

>Kike propaganda in the media and universities turns white women into guilted, self hating, nigger lovers.

No, women turn universities into these things.

>You aren't looking at the root cause you fucking idiot.

Women are the root cause, cunt defender.

Found the Jew

It's like rich tourists who find some untouched pristine place to vacation.
Then complain when other rich tourists start going as well and the place loses its original charm.

In what way?

Tell me, in light of the evidence he's presented, why should women be allowed their rights?

Unless you are a brainwashed egalitarian that is

Well the line between refugee and economic migrants has been so blurred in Europe that it can hardly be said to be a line anymore. We're being flooded and it's not just an alarmist expression. Portugal is mostly left out of it so far, not because we have a good system but because we simply don't have such a wide benefits system as other countries.

Australia has a points system which is admittedly better but I still would like to see a system that specifically discriminates against Islam and has stringent checks on that issue. If we're gonna help then we need to get the sane people out of that hellhole, not bring in the ones that are making it a hellhole.

Such brutal honesty here. I love you bro.
>tfw my whole family except mom despises me

>That's wrong though as evident by the massive influx of people from Muslim shit holes to Western countries.

But why are you assuming they come here simply because they want a better life? That's what they say and what cucks say but it's only true for them in an immediate sense, they may want a good life but don't care for what responsibilities it entails, and ultimately revert back to primitive behaviour, especially by the second and third generation which never even experienced life in the mother country or the Muslim world.

Plus most men who flee from Syria are obviously fleeing for political reasons than anything else (constant repetition of 'fleeing Assad') even though they're trained to play the victim.

>even though as mentioned in my original post basically everybody in Pakistan has raped a little boy which is innately anti-Muslim behaviour.

How is that 'anti-Muslim'? It might formally be against Islam but the rape of little boys and male adolescents has been ubiquitous in Muslim societies since the beginning. Muslims are for all intents and purposes against adult homosexuality not asymmetrical relationships like child rape. To a lot of Muslims a child is just cattle, they do not have the understanding of childhood and innocence that Westerners developed.

This is the plan. They aren't interested in assimilation. They will just make the lands they invade home, warts and all. Unfortunately, this means that those who did escape and wanted to make a new life and be apart of a new culture, are going to find themselves at step one.

Case in point. Christian refugees who are, and will be at the mercy of the coming Islamic majority and an unsympathetic left. I guess the only thing we can anticipate is that when the Islamists take full control, they will be tossing a lot of trigglypuffs from very tall buildings. Can't wait for the liveleak vids.

People always make exceptions of themselves.

The migrants don't think.
Our marxist politicians believe that they will become British by virtue of breathing British air though.

Yes, there's no difference between educated Europeans/Americans whatever and people who can't read from the middle-east.

You mean the majority of which immigrate to study at a university payed for by taxpayers then move back to their home country?

Not parasitic at all.

>qualified university students
Met one 'qualified' student from UAE when I was in school
Dude was lazy and stupid, and was made fun off all the time by the teacher because he was so dumb but was too oblivious to realize it. He even admitted that he didn't even work back home, he just collected neet bux

>our [democratically elected] marxist politicians

Tbphwy the mere fact that you're allowing and encouraging them to dictate this country's fate tells the migrants that they shouldn't think about you

>Immigrate to Universites paid by tax payers
Nigger I paid 30k for this shit
>UNSW

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about nonreligious, respectful students who attend to qualified universities like Heidelberg or Munich Technical University, and stay in Europe/USA to achieve better life standards.

They never cared of their own country so why on earth would they care about some other country?

You really didn't think this through.

Legal spic migrant here, studying science at a univeristy. I do know that a large amount of migrants just shit up the place, particularly illegal ones and mudslime 'refugees', but at least give us legal migrants a chance. Some of us want to join the first world culture and aspire to a better future through our own merits. Is that something wrong to do?

>Is that something wrong to do?

I've always wondered whether there's more to Western countries than "being successful based on your own merits" (individualism, autonomy etc.)

Maybe there is something more to Britain's and Italy's cultures themselves than typical right-wing American values

Shawarma guy is right here. You white cucks need a stronger, well regulated immigration system. Instead of letting qeema kebab refugees in your country. Import well education, qualified immigrants.

*educated.

>is that something wrong to do?
Not if you vote right wing so your host country doesn't turn into a third world country

Maybe your countries are actually and objectively better in many respects to our own and we value that

Most of us at least recognise the economic superiority

This.

I don't vote since I don't have citizenship. If I could, of course, I'd vote right. Bloody communists and muslim lovers can go fuck themselves.
Burgers, don't disappoint me and get Trump on the White House

>Of course they are because rape is whatever women claim it is.

>Article about a literal 13 year old girl
>'Women'

Ok, user.

We already have qualified well educated people here, no need to import them.

We know they are better, but it's racist to say so in public.

It still doesn't change the fact that 99% of immigrants have zero respect for our culture or laws.

Do you seriously think they mentally mature past the age of 13?

Inwardly they're just as emotionally volatile and manipulative, on the whole of course

I despise you too

Yes, they start to lie and harm men at a very early age.

You sound like a decent Paki user, more than to come study if you actually integrate unlike the poo in loos

>It still doesn't change the fact that 99% of immigrants have zero respect for our culture or laws.

And neither do you. Otherwise those 99% wouldn't even be in your countries

>third world
>realise

You sound like a man who has extensive experience in female relationships, user... Totally not like a permavirgin that wil never submerge his entire face in pussy while grabbing on a pair of teenaged apple-shaped titties.

The 12 year old boy also lied and harmed himself when he denied fucking the girl when police questioned him.. Teenagers are retarded, what's your point?

why would they care

>who ACTUALLY BELIEVED

This is one way in which I actually feel for the refugees. They are told a pack of lies about our world, whether it's this young man believing he can be a pilot, or that one African last year believing Germany needed immigrants to help rebuild after WW2.
I mean, how fucking awful does it feel when you get here and you finally realize?

As for the picture they have, blame our entertainment industry. Everything they know about our world, they know from music, movies and tv series.

Tell me more about poo in loo mate. Are they worse than Pakis? I heard they squat on a western toilet to take a shit.

Well I guess you've proven what I just said wrong. Nothing to add on my part

>what's your point?

That women are women and have privileges they shouldn't have.

>The 12 year old boy also lied

That was AFTER they arrested him. Females should never be allowed to be in a position where their statements can get a man arrested.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

Albanian shitskin who was born in Hungary here.

The liberals and communists are against normal shitskins like me or you too. In the long term people will radicalize and an enraged average person won't care if you are actually a Muslim or you just look like one.

It's in the interest of thinking minorities to vote for the right-wing. The left will turn Europe into a civil war zone in the long term.