Hey Sup Forums. Do any of you prior service or anyone knows what happens if you fail your PT tests in AIT?

Hey Sup Forums. Do any of you prior service or anyone knows what happens if you fail your PT tests in AIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmy.com/ocs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't graduate until you pass. Better get fucking running soldier.

start running fatass lol

You get recycled into the class behind until you pass

Only one that truly counts is the last one before your last FTX but you must show improvment over time while at ait

Seconding, though, you amerifags are not trained well enough, but, "created" NATO, kudos for that.

This. Don't fuck up, it's the last one you gotta do to get out of tradoc. You don't want to stay there do you?

>be me
>go to fat camp
>pass pt test
>AIT
>pass pt test
>went awol 3 years later
>Honorable discharge

I passed Basic but I know I can't pass AIT. Can't you also get kicked out?

I hope you enjoy redoing the entire training, letting the next class know you're there because your weak fucking heart couldn't take it.

Yes you can get kicked out.

Not OP, another question.

I'm over 23 years and freshly graduating college. I'm aplying to become officer but apparently my age is some kind of problem for whatever reason.

If I exceel in the PT and have a SAT score of over 1200 why are they still giving me shit to become officer?

Who is giving you a problem? I've never heard age being an issue for officers. Heck they even have the green to gold program for enlisted to become officers.

In the air force you can graduate if you don't make the time. But I heard you get put on a pt probation. So if you fail the next one you are out

You won't advance to Black or Gold phase if you don't pass your PT test. Thus meaning they will keep you there until you pass. If you are national guard and fail the PT test multiple times, they will just send you home.

Some guy at the recruiting station.

Did you do ROTC? Without that or some other officer training program then you can't be one.

Listen here boot.

The officer training program is like a lottery, and the only way to qual is if you have perfect scores across the boards.

Your SAT scores (do but don't) mean shit. They help, but not in the long run. They want you to be able to lead other boots even though you're a boot, so they want you as physically fit as possible.

>Perfect running score (3 miles - 18 mins)
>push ups (100+ in 2 mins)
>sit up (100+ in 2 mins
>pull ups (12-15)

There are pleanty of other gung-ho teenage cucks who want to be officers too so they need to find the best.

>Protip: be your DI (drill instructor) or DS (drill sergeant) cocksucker; do anything and everything. Be a teachers pet. The other boots will hate you, but thats what they want.

Actually, no. This means I'm screwed if I want to become officer then?

Understood. Thanks on the tip.

Youre fine op. I failed my last official pt test at fort Lee but it was like a week before graduation so I took another one and I passed

Than he's an idiot and also completely wrong:

goarmy.com/ocs.html

You only need a 4 year degree to be an officer.

Also, talk to a different recruiter since the one you're using clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

Lol they won't kick you out, just recycle you. Better to get it done the first time around.

This is confusingly bugging me.

It's my age an issue or not? The top age is really 32? I'm way bellow that and nearly top shape.... honestly, I can't do 100 in a row but everything else is easy shit.

Your age is not an issue. The recruiter is probably trying to fuck you over by saying enlist first, then go OCS. Which will give him a bonus for you enlisting.

This 150%, happens all the time and I'll admit I was guilty for it.

Ok, understood.

This means I should get better informed and avoid their bullshit.

Thanks Sup Forumsrothers. I know I can always count on all of you... most of the time.

Your recruiter is lying to you because he's trying to pull something or is an idiot. If you meet those specs you qualify for OCS. Like I said earlier go to a different one.

This is it.
After fucking fat camp and about 20 more pt tests later.
It shouldnt be a problem. Branch dependent.

>So im currently being recruited and need some help

I have ADHD but I've known for awhile that I wanted to go into the military and you cant if you have ADHD or have been of the medication for a tear. So I stopped taking the medicine 2 years prior to enlisting, but my recruiter said that 2 years still isnt enough time and I need a doctors note that I still don't take the medicine. I had got the waiver from my doctor and before I had even gave it to my recruiter he said that the doctors note wasnt enough either and that I needed a note from a school teacher saying that I can stay focused. I got the note from my teacher and gave it to my recruiter he then told me a week later that he sent it up to the people at MEPS and they want me to get a job for at least 2 months then get a note from my employer saying I'm punctual and a hard worker.

This all sounds like bullshit to me so I asked a couple of friends who are active service, all from different branches and they told me that he's lying, and the people at MEPS would never say something like that, should I just go to a different recruiter?

I'm on mobile sorry for any spelling errors.

Yep, go to a different recruiter.

And what impressive military force does your shithole of a country have?

Don't tell the recruiters you have anything wrong with you dumbass.

You become a disgrace to your family because you still didn't become a marine and you couldn't even make it into the army because you're that big of a pussy.

I thought meps checked your medical history?

You get Admin Separated without a characterization of service.

Adhd isn't real. Your lack of self discipline is though. I can't sense the bitch in your heart.

this guy knows what he's talking about. It's so hard to transition. Most units require the soldier make e5 first

>You "can't" sense the bitch in my heart.

Dumbass.

Going to Jackson reception in a week. Anyone want to tell me about how shitty it is?

I fucked up the green text, touché

army is fucking easy dont be a pussy

You don't have to disclose shit to your recruiters and they have no way of telling if you're telling the truth. All the medical shit you go through during MEPs and Basic is to create your record. The Army needs a record to compare against the stupid medical claims that are sure to come when you separate.

so I basically fucked myself