Has Sup Forums ever cut before or is still cutting? Also general self injury thread

Has Sup Forums ever cut before or is still cutting? Also general self injury thread

stop cutting and just end your life. you will get alot of attention assured.

I have a family that would be devastated if I did.

Bump

Consider cutting jugular vein, that will TRULY remark that you're a cutter. That's what I did!

Bump

only attention seekers cut themselves

I have. Nothing too bad but have gotten extremely uncomfortable questions about them. Never wear t-shirts around the house any longer.

Used to when i was 15. Now when I see the scars it just reminds me how stupid I used to be

Then I'll kill you myself, in front of your cheering family.

Nah. But i do enjoy exercising to elicit pain in the days following it. Every time i want a dose i just move an affect muscle.

cut myself to kill myself once but never fo the nigger ass scars if u want attention remove ur clothes and go to or local mall and do nazi salutes nigger kys faggot worthless piece of shit gay fagot

Cutting is for girls and fags.

I used to cut a lot more but I've mostly stopped. Here's a pic.

It's not for attention you absolute tard. Kill yourself for real next time.

Forgot the pic ;__;

No , but and it's a good but , I met a girl who was a cutter , low self esteem , she was hot as fuck , we fucked loads , she used to let me cut her which was cool an a huge turn on , she would let me choke her out during sex and would wake up doing the funky chicken thing as I fucked her , she used to let me put a belt around her neck an tie her to the bed and play rape as I strangled her and buggered her ass , good times indeed .. just for the record , she hung herself one day , not so out the blue she always said she would , but I just look back on the fun times we had together

Across= attention vertical = results

So you admit you're doing it for attention?

Case closed, OP's an attention seeking faggot... can we go now?

Kind of reminds me of mine.

Self harm has nothing to do with attempted suicide, dumbass

When did he say it did you window licker?

i used to cut a lot, but it got too tedious, so i spent a few months bashing myself on the arms and legs with the back of a meat cleaver to get these pretty gruesome contusions.

it resulted in some nerve damage in my right arm, so i stopped.

i'm on medication now and self-harm isn't really on my mind much.
unless you count drinking...

OP is a faggot

>"I self harm"
"just kill yourself"
>"my family wouldn't like that"
"ure doing it for attenshun lol ur not really trying to kill urself"

Now you're projecting your small view set on self harm

another reason for self harm off the top of my head that you faggots like to use

"It's addicting, Releases endorphins or shit"

Most likely a case of personality disorder.
They cut for attention.

Now you're projecting your small view set on self harm

Oh this'll be good, Explain

I never have. But then I'm not a lil bitch.

Yah I have, I did on my thigh, leg is ruined, looks like shit. No one knows. Didn't do it for attention, just did it for the rush and fell asleep. I do it every night.

No

Kek, Thanks that's all I need

Used to cut allot when I was sick. Always cut letters and words, most of it doesn't make sense anymore as I have a little over a year missing from my memory. The giant "FUCK " across my chest has meaning though. Anyways, cutting is cheaper than tattoos.

ure not supposed to capitalize letters after commas

kek

You're not suppose to wear white after labour day

I second this post

Only cucks wear white ever

Dukes of hazzard quotes go over your head I guess...

Much like a noose should you decide you want to kill yourself

>The more you know

Fags and needy girl cut them self
Girl kill them self because are bored not sad
Fags kill them self because are weak and have a mental problem

>Quoting Dukes of Hazzard in 2017 and expects people to get it

So... You're underage

I'm surprised you haven't cut yourself, on that edge

Used to cut my upper fore arm so no one would see. ended up wearing sweat shirts year round but no one questioned it thankfully. Stopped though because the scars are not worth.
>low-key would keep cutting if it didn't scare so bad

Renaming an image you just got off google to "LOL" and expecting to have credibility

Who the fuck said I was doing it for attention? If I was I would cut on my arms and not my thigh.

Like a single one of my store of reaction pics is from google

Lol

Friend of mine went absolutely bat shit after his girlfriend broke up with him, plus he had family problems (grandma died and they were very close) so he went ballistic one day, sent me a text "love you faggot" and then slit his wrist vertically. Some neighbor snitched him out and they found him nearly unconscious. Since then he got his shit together, graduated college and went to the military and is an officer. The ultimate fucking rebound, pretty god damn motivational to be honest.

Second that. im going to get them tattooed over

Hory sheit you're all so thick

Read what I said, read it again... Read it one more time

They all are originally

> So you admit you're doing it for attention?

> Case closed, OP's an attention seeking faggot... can we go now?

Making assumptions are we?

That's a stretch. Google didn't invent digital images.

lol me 2

GoOGle DiDNt InvENt DigiTAl ImAGes

Yes, I am... I thought that was obvious

Op here, this is mine

What kind of cuts are that? It's like a small animal gave you hickeys, just take out a knife and be done with it

My ex used to cut
I miss her
:(

The circular ones aren't cuts. They're from me branding my skin with a hot piece of metal

Ehh like once every 2 months.

I used to burn myself as a way of dealing with OCD. No longer. Kicked the habit many years ago. It's a shitty defense mechanism anyway. You get addicted to the endorphins.

I used to carve words into my skin and make wild slashes when I was a teenager.

Found out that just punching yourself is significantly more effective and easier. Trying to get better with it but it's a struggle.

shoulda named it LULZ

>742496389
i cut my arm on a rusty nail once when i was fixing my roof.

im the highest degree of emo

Sup Forums isn't for faggots the only time we cut ourselves it's while doing manly shit on accident. if we want to die we use guns and grenades

Why would you cut yourself then? Are you a masochist

these all felt really fucking good

I've never cut but I've heard it gives the individual a type of high that they then get addicted to. The thought of death is always there but in the back of their mind they know what they're doing is not going to end their life. Their brain does what it can to deal with the pain and that is somehow satisfying an urge.

At first it can be a cry for attention and help, but when those cries go unanswered it becomes something they enjoy doing.

In an addictfag who's been to rehab and met more than one person who is addicted to injection. They were at rehab to fight their addiction to injecting ANYTHING. water, weak antidepressants, their own blood.

It just becomes something they like doing when they feel overwhelmed. It's a release. A very very unhealthy way of coping. But I can't say much. I used drugs to cope. I never used IV though thank chef.