1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. Do you support sanctions against Poland for not taking refugees?

1. Slovakia
2. Yes

Europe needs solidarity to survive

Wouldn't that just increase poverty in Poland causing a Polish refugee crisis?

yes

>taking huge amounts of eu subsidies
>not wanting to take in a few refugees

Damn poles are lazy

Yes, Europe must not be allowed to have any areas which try to stop the rise of Islam.

you are lazy

muslims are subhumans

We can take Germans/French/Dutch etc. after they will give their homes to refugees and will have nowhere to live.

Don't speak like that to your master.

those top countries have long working hours doing nothing while the bottom has short working hours working hard

>calling smoking cigarettes 'work'

YES. Not because I think what you're doing is wrong, but because you've already received billions of euros. I've been suspecting this would happen all along. Poland isn't interested in a deeper European collaboration, only the money associated with the project. If Poland can't live up to its end of the bargain then we sure as fuck shouldn't either.

another dumb polak caring what this site of trash heap think about them.

this place doesnt deserve to exist as a country
thats OK the EU is changing this rapidly

allah is my toilet

you are lying because you are lazy and angry

You are my slave.

What was the bargain again?

Of course nt.

>Too ashamed to use the greek/turkish flag

Fuck off poorfag

Try to say that again after I drive over your disgusting ayyrab face with my car.

The Greek flag is one of the most beautiful flags in the world.

1.Amerindiantina
2. fuck the EU, Polish empire 2.0 fucking when?

>le Poland received millions of euros maymay
it wasn't fucking free you stupid fucking ignorant cunt son of a bitch laughing stock of the world

Eastern bloc countries are parasites

Are sanctions planned? If so, do you have a source.

Anyway, every country in the world should declare that the EU is a mafia and should hunt all EU high officials and put them in jail.

Whoa Greece you are stealing our gibs. Not cool.

Netherlands
No

the UE itself makes them parasites by shrinking their industry in exchange for shekels to look pretty, remember that in politics nothing's free

Bulgaria
yes

fuck you tatar

>my country was responsible for shilling these horrible useless parasites into the union to begin with

.t 70%

No

There should be 0 refugees and asylum seekers in Europe.

>calling adult grown men who crossed into over a dozen countries before reaching yours, 'refugees'

Yes but only because I hate Poland

What you guys don't understand is that by investing in Poland you are literally building future for your own children and grandchildren. When Western Europe will turn into muslim shithole your descendants will seek shelter in the last white, christian, european nation i.e. Poland. We must work together if we want this land to stay pure for the future generations.

>We can take Germans/French/Dutch
They are the ones that will impose sanctions on you and then you help them?

The germans raped the poles once, they will do it again.

Right now the germans are busy raping themselves. Don't be so sure of your prediction.

>They are the ones that will impose sanctions on you and then you help them?
#justChristOfEuropethings

>shrinking their industry

wtf am I reading?

The fact that you insists so hard on being white shows it's the only thing you have

>France
you don't have even that

and better don't think in meme with my country, we're a proud Amerindian nation.

>They are the ones that will impose sanctions on you

That's their governments not the average people. I bet if you would ask any Frenchmen if Poland should be punished he would say no. Also - we are the Christ of Nations after all - we are meant to be saviour of Europeans

>insists so hard

I don't insist. You can call us black or brown if that makes you feel better.

>Be Poolish
>Supports like a porc Macron because he is pro-EU
>Grumbles when he will force them to take more refugees

FUCK YOU, POOLISH

>sissy boys forcing anything on anyone

cute

1. Flag
2. It's about time Poland stops being a parasite for the EU

Dude, we can't vote in your elections even if we live in France - how can we support any candidate? It all up to your people.

1. Flag
2. No

It seems like the worst of the refugee crisis is over, we should put all refugees from here on out in boats and send them to the UK

well, duh.
Or were you just expecting gibs me dat?

In all honesty, don't like it, can't change it, leave it.

He means you root for Macron simply because he is opposed to Le Pen.

Perry - Iaquinta is the fight to make, then ship his ass off to Bellator

Hahahahaha wrong thread

Yes, we can't deal with the immigration crisis alone

then stop importing them, pastanigger

blame the germans
the germs alone
they literally invited every single subhuman on the planet and closed their own borders

true, they, swedes and now frogland are to blame for all this shit

the downfall of the west can't come soon enough

>2. Do you support sanctions against Poland?
100% yes

Yes

Yes. If Poland wants to be Western Europe, then the population of Poland must be colored (and multicultural) and tolerant

Relevant island
no

>squat and smoke all day
>work
>polish intelligence
>even Hitler said Muslims were superior to poles

No. Marcon can fuck himself

Flag, yes. Watching the polacks get btfo will be the one good thing about a Macron presidency.

Fuck no

STAY STRONG POLAN

Only if the money we take from them is used to improve border security and handed out to the border countries like greece and bulgaria to help alleviate the economic pressure on them from having to be the detention center for these refugees.

flag
yes

It doesn't matter what Macron wants, Germany would never support sanctions against Poland and France is their bitch that has to stand in line.

>mfw there people browsing this board right now who treat this meme comic unironically

I mean - that sad crying Russian in the tank should give them some clue, right?

Seems fair. The double standard Poland operates under is really nonsensical.

It's pretty accurate.

great post, my Greek friend

muh charity XDDD
muh moniez for free

Didn't Polan took in like an ukrilion of refugees in past few years?

If your entire worldview is based on bebin menes from a Persian torture methods exchange forum, then yeah, sure.

So why then is Poland consistently among the most pro-EU member states year after year? You're either ignorant or you're lying, neither is particularly flattering.

leave the poles alone

Yep half or Ukraine now lives in Warsaw. But apparently they are too white for Macron.

most definitely

What the population being pro-EU has to do with sneaky EU directives making our economy more dependent on Germany?

1. Netherlands
2. No

PEXIT when?

POLEND

fits more

flag
no just send them to Britain already

>Hurr Poland you get Euromonies so you have to do what we say
Fuck off, the money we get is form of reparation for WW2 and communism that Germany, UK and France owe us.

Besides as it was already stated ITT, we are taking millions of Ukrainians. There is an actual war going on in Ukraine, unlike in most of African shitholes the "refugees" come from.

Hey don't blame me, I rooted for Fillon. He was literally your last hope.

Now it's either a cultural marxist or economical fedora marxist.

We don't root for anyone, it's not our country.
But he's probably the lesser of two evils.
Once Putin gets enough of his sympathizers into Europe, EU is done for. Just look at UK.