What does Sup Forums think of Antifa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNtvCtVVCjo
youtube.com/watch?v=itj3VzhJn10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those weird goth kids that all hung out together in a corner of the school

shut the fuck up :)

Degenerates.

I don't really know anything about them. I've heard that they're left-wing authoritarian, and i've heard they've done violence. But i don't know how much to trust that information.

Scum of the earth

violent commies

Even worse than white nationalists.

after the coup d'état they'll be hanging, no matter what side wins.

Don't know all the ins and outs of the group (there's too much to keep up with these days).

I know they're allegedly left and I also am anti-facist. That said when they commit acts of violence, they aren't representing what I believe in and give my ideals a bad name.

Not saying they do or don't (I honestly don't know) but as long as people who claim to be part of that group protest peacefully, they're fine with me.

I'm glad they are standing up for me against the facists

>antifa
Never got how, in their battle against fascists, they're going full totalitarian.

I mean when it comes to islamic terrorism for example, the answer is never "crush 'em with brute force" as apparently ditching your own morals to fight the enemy makes you no better than them, which means the terrorists win.
When it comes to fascism that rule suddenly doesn't apply and ditching your morals s perfectly ok because "muh greater good".

Antifa's sheer hypocrisy in these matters is why they'll remain forever irrelevant.

Impossible

Source?

>Antifa are just like the Allied Forces on D-Day

Meanwhile in reality

You seem to be confusing middle class liberals with Antifa. Loads of Antifa are in Syria fighting ISIS right now alongside the Kurdish

Except that was a country declared war. Current situation would be comparable to some faggots going to nazi germany before the USA declared war and getting shot to death like the beta faggots they are.

Right now they're retarded vigilantes breaking the law and being yuge hypocrites

They're a alt-left terror organization

Stop posting fake shit.

ironically the neo nazis believe in equality for woman, and don't believe in stonings/rapes/amputations as capital punishment
nazi rules>shariah any fuckin day

doesnt look like they're only in Kurdistan tho

>Loads of Antifa are in Syria fighting ISIS
How? By telling ISIS that they're not islam?

still cringy af
they aren't as powerfeul as people make them out to be let this meme faction die out

Both sides are lame as fuck.

a bunch of slack-jawed faggots

For those who don't know they are a group who resort to violence to try get themselves be heard.
Go youtube plenty of videos of them causing riots attacking cops and trump supporters.
There were even some people who try to talk it out with them but they don;t want to talk it out they want war.
youtube.com/watch?v=GNtvCtVVCjo

By joining the fight on the front line. Like 5 days ago a British man fighting along side forces in Syria killed himself to avoid being captured after single handedly killing 5 members of isis.

>Stop posting fake shit.
Stop posting fake shit.

it's good that they are actually doing something productive and taking themselves out in the same time

goth's are too nihilistic for that sort of thing. Maybe a couple of the posers that hung out there.

Nazis watch out....

>antifa
>fighting on the front lines
Just so you know I can see through bullshit

A violent bunch who will be known as losers and outcast in the history books many years in the future.
youtube.com/watch?v=itj3VzhJn10

It's an edgy terrorist organisation

Fucking lol this is the best antifa thread I've seen in days

horrible
get the fuck outta here

moar pls

There a joke right? Like a fake group? It's not like they've done anything. Plus all those hilarious vids of the kid trying to put a magazine in a weapon and calling it a clip the whole time.

Holy shit the fash is about to get fucking BASHED

Retarded bourgeois neckbeard hypocritical gaylords.

Now I'm not saying that that's a smart way to spend your life. And I'm sure the majority of them especially the Americans because let's be honest you literally fag up everything you are involved in. But I like that antifa are actually prepared to do anything. Look at how shit the left has been at protest before. Imagine instead of doing drugs and spreading stds if hippies took to the streets in the 60's and did something about some of the bullshit scandles and policys of the time. What if the middle classes got of their yoga tonned asses and instead of complaining that austerity means they can only afford normal avacardos instead of organic ones and fought the government. Then the world would be a better place. If it means starting small and punching Nazi's or fucking about with racist police I'm all for it and hope it grows and spreads

Obviously they are just as bad as the fascists.
Just as bad as people who run over other people with cars.
Just as bad.

Just as bad.

Long time between murders! Now Black males, they be murdering hundreds every day, Amiright, user!? Cool, for pointing that out, Brah. #MAGA

maximum kek

There is even a gay unit called The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army which fights ISIS. There are quite a few leftist units fighting alongside the Kurds in Syria. Some of them use antifa flag and consider themselves to be antifa just google it before you call it bullshit.

They're communist scum who don't realize that they're being used.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Commie scum

People of whom I know little and care even less

>the queer insurrection

>What does Sup Forums think of Antifa?

I think they could use some hollow point justice delivered at several thousand feet per second.

Most heroes in our most loved movies/games/stories are antifa.

A bunch of tranny fucktards trained by Soros to fight those who oppose his plans.