The white race must die

The white race must die.

good luck. my gf still loves white dick

You do know what will happen when there is no white race left? Look at Africa. Get over it nigger. You will always be subhuman.

failed thread.
niggerlips
poor and useless

we gonna get a source or not?

Right after you, jigaboo.

Goo dluck learning to build a civilisation out of mud huts.

Fuck you John Bettendorf

You first Nigger.

oy vey

Who's left to run society and make it keep developing? Nignugs who spend their days running around shooting each other?

The white race will die not because of the women but because of the sissy white boys

she's thinking about black dicks the whole time, though

this is not how babys are made.. fag

> 5% of the population
> 89% of the crime
Just kill all blacks problem solved

The white race will* die

White women really need to stop hogging all the black men

I agree but honestly who wouldn't want to be with a person who doesn't have a job

how can whitebois ever compete im wondering

Ok i see this thread alot.
One thing blacks seem to not understand is that if they fuck white women and she has a child the child is not 'black' it is now half cast....
so yes white is being diluted but so is black... thinking.png
so blacks are also killing off their own race, counter productive if u ask me.
If they wanted to take over they should have more children within their race then it would make more sense.

Also the whole cuck thing? Whites are still using you as tools... sex toys might be a way to describe it?
Couples are happily married and use it for fun and release they get to stay with eachother while the black has to go home alone...
Also the whole cock thing? Average maybe bigger but im still as big and i know other whites are too as some of the guys on 'blacked' which everyone raves about...
The amount of black women looking for white partners is also on the rise so whites are also diluting your race too...

It just baffles me that these points arent thought of before posting this every day...

Look it's this thread again.

>this is not how babys are made
exactly....white men won't be breeding either

Mulatto kids look more black than white

White women are cunts and they are terrible in bed.

Give me a nice niggress anyday and I'm settled.