Alt-left isn't violent

>alt-left isn't violent
ummm sweetie, explain this then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-beat-up-police-officer-photo-fake-not-real-charlottesville-a7900786.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the dubs of truth

You're right. It's not the Nazis who start the violence, it's the people who react to it. You're a good Republitard.

>butt hurt shill

That is from the Greece riots. It's shooped.

>shoop images to prove your point
conservatives lol

>normal shill

pussy

Wait until you nazicunts get reked by the new alt-center. The party just started

so many buttmad leftards in here

need to go back to mommy's basement :)

>newshill: rare
damn lets see how many types of shills

/thread

>alt-left
Is this a new meme?

Killing, raping or torturing nazis and their sympathizers is not violence, it's compassion.

As long as a single white supremacist walks the earth humanity is totally corrupted; one mouse turd ruins the whole bag of rice.

I'll cry when human beings are hurt, nazis just exist to catch the brunt of our collective agression and anyone that sees nazis as human or deserving of even cursory compassion is a nazi themselves.

Eradicate the scum.

it's actually ctrl-left, because, you know, leftist want to control everything

It's okay when antifa does it.

Humans are very violent and have always been. Putting them in front of tv, inside a coffee shop, inside a mall, inside a school, prison, day care or inside a church wont and has never changed that.

Killing, raping, or torturing niggers and their sympathizers is not violence, it's compassion.

As long as a single nigger walks the earth humanity is totally corrupted; one mouse turt ruins the whole bag of rice.

I'll cry when human beings are hurt, niggers just exist to catch the brunt of our collective aggression and anyone that sees niggers as human or deserving of even cursory compassion is a nigger themselves.

Eradicate the scum.

tf are you talking about?

Literally what you nazis cunts have been saying since 1927, we do nothing but react to your evil.

False equivelancy, scum.

Confirmed 13 year old edgelord.

>leftist want to control everything
>and white supremacists have no desire to control.

This kind of shit makes the Right look so fucking stupid. Just stop and shut the fuck up.

/thread

Evil in response to evil is still evil dumbass. Good can never be born from evil. Two wrongs don't make a right. How dumb are you? The reason why racists are racist against niggers is because they have been the victim of violence at the hand of niggers nigging. Instead of treating them as monsters from being victimized, how about proving racism is wrong by having black people actually be good people?

If I call you violent then you punch me, guess what? You just proved my point. If I call a Muslim a terrorist then he drives a bus into a crowd of people, I'm not Islamophobic, I'm correct. If you don't want racism, prove racism wrong, don't deny it while all the reasons for racism to be justified still happen daily. Reduce the black prison population by having them stop commit a disproportionate amount of crimes.

this is fay and gaye

photoshop

I'd gladly spend an eternity in hell if it means taking a few nazis with me. I don't care if we use evil to get there, they just need to stop existing.

Also I call major bullshit that all racists were victim of nonwhite crime, most of the racists I knew or heard about hadn't seen anyone darker than a snowstorm their entire lives.

You're a huge pussy IRL. My dubs will confirm this.

Nazis confirmed for having the moral high-ground

Commie scum BTFO

Pretending that you could actually beat Nazi's is a joke.
You can fight them all you want but you're going to get your ass kicked; and you get an arms race in the process.
If you're trying to bring back the Nazi party and or the Weimar Republic, then you're well on your way there

Retard

easy: fake photo

All they do is lie, and then complain about lies.

You mean like no abortions and no drugs? Oh yeah wait ...

>tfw it took you 25 minutes to come up with insanely clever comeback

You're right. All of the U.S. military who fought the Nazis we're just as bad as the Nazis.
Yeah, you're right.
Stupid asshole.

>Mommy's basement

Fake image. antifa are still a bunch of cock sucking faggots tho.

>mfw all the shills came to this thread to attack it
>mfw it probably drew them away from the blacked threads
OP you are one glorius bastard

Full retard.

I'm a far leftist and I fucking hate Antifa. Completely ineffective at anything except for recruiting for the alt right and fundraising for the NRA. Totally counterproductive.

I've hung around them and they're literally spoiled middle class white kids that live at home and like to set things on fire. There is no ideology.

I don't get how this is a big issue. There's probably like 6000 total white supremacists left in the entire country, and like 93% of all blacks killed are killed by other blacks. Should we say blacks are nazis or white supremacists for killing the majority of blacks? Why is this suddenly an issue now? Do you honestly believe all these nazis/white supremacists magically appeared in 2017? No, they probably have been doing the same things even during Obama's 8 years, and the media didn't cover it or give a shit. They only give a shit now because they want to divide us or make us hate Trump because it supports their narrative. Stop being sheep for the corrupt MSM establishment. Racism is pretty much dead in this country and accounts for such an insignificant minority of any actual issues going on.

The difference is those nazis were actually DOING violence and killing Jews and others. If someone says white power and lights a torch and protests a statue removed but didn't do a single act of violence, he has done no evil. He expressed a wrong belief but didn't break a single law. To attack him when he did no wrong is only YOU being wrong. That's what antifa mostly does. Voted for Trump? I can punch you in the face just for using your democratic right to vote.

>i see what you failed to do there

>Not the stabbing because the guy didn't decry Nazis enough for them
>Not the native american guy on the bike randomly assaulted
>Not even the jewish guy ganged up on because he wore a white shirt
Really OP?

"alt-left" doesn't exist.
Just another term the self-described alt-right came up with to minimize their extremism.

That's from Europe.

all humans are violent.

There's very few examples in human history of non-violent protests, such as those lead by Gandhi, Abby Hoffman and MLK.

All of those would be considered "leftist" individuals.

Alt-left = those against nazi's and KKK

lol....

Stupidest thing I've ever heard

Alt-Center call to power!

If this alt-right exists why can't an alt-left exist. Use some fucking logic

Extremists are extremists. I don't care if you're far left, right, up, down, Jewish, Muslim, or Christian. At the point where you become so involved in your beliefs that you are unable to rationally interact with truths that challenge your beliefs, you're a lost cause

bet they wont show that on msm

/this

When you join an inhuman hate group like the nazis or the KKK, you give up your right to be treated as a human.

Or the democrats

People aren't saying the left isn't violent, they're saying it's justified because they call people Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

Old fashion fascism will take it away.

The stupid people the stupid people it's all relative to the size of your bank account.

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/

In August 1944 Dwight D. Eisenhower (who in the early 1960s ordered the assassination of Patrice Lamumba) and Henry C. Morgenthau came up with the Morgenthau Plan to inflict collective punishment upon the German people following the end of the Second World War.
This was, basically, a plan to starve millions of Germans, mostly citizens, to death.
Although the plan was officially cancelled, it was in fact implemented. Between 1945 and 1953 it is estimated between 9 to 15 million ethnic Germans were killed, mainly civilians…

because the alt-right are a bunch of cringe lords that literally named themselves that.

According to who?

What if I don't join a hate group but just shUT down whining little faggots like yourself whenever they shove thier propoganda in my face?

>do I still get to be treated as human?

Killing, raping or torturing jews and their sympathizers is not violence, it's compassion.

As long as a single jew walks the earth humanity is totally corrupted; one mouse turd ruins the whole bag of rice.

I'll cry when human beings are hurt, jews just exist to catch the brunt of our collective agression and anyone that sees jews as human or deserving of even cursory compassion is a jew themselves.

Eradicate the scum.

Fucking Nazis. We should have killed every last one of them.

commies by nature a terrible people just like nazis, except nazis had style hugo boss

Oh wow dude, you really just shut me down. What a man you are.

bruh why you still in this thread 25 mins later anyway? -not the op

the best part about this is the fact that it was democrats both times

yeah that's why it's obvious alt-right isn't actually nazis. They have shit style. Fucking polo shirt and khakis. Could you get anymore basic bitch than that?

Typical trump retards....complain about fake news just because it's things that they dont like. All the while, they are the masters of spreading fake news:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-beat-up-police-officer-photo-fake-not-real-charlottesville-a7900786.html

Do some research before forming political views. Maybe spending so much time being a beta alt-right fag on Sup Forums got in the way of going to college and actually getting a fucking education.

Dubs of truth

> 80,000$ in student loans
> works at burger king
ahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
maybe get a job that matters next time

This exactly!

Nah my degree helped me get a job as a lawyer in training. Meanwhile no education likely got you into a position in which you are simply a redneck fat ill-educated beta fag behind a keyboard.

>Descibes 95% of Sup Forums and expects simpathy

youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0

Non-violent anarchist here. I agree.

I dont understand how the "alt-rightists" even dress themselves in the morning

Sources?

Idiot detected. The Nazi's were not violent at that protest. There was one minor setup of a Liberal who killed some Liberals to look like a Conservative, but that is unrelated.

I wonder if any of them have seen a vagina irl

> went into the military
> free college
> went back into the military
glad you are paying my salary every day user

>I'd gladly spend an eternity in hell if it means taking a few nazis with me.

Well, you know... there are already a ton of Nazis in hell. Even Hitler! I bet if you went ahead and necked yourself right now you'd be line up perfectly to kick Nazi asses in hell for all eternity.

Imagine it: you get to whup Hitler's ass forever, and all you need to do is get a rope for yourself. You should totally get started right away.

Then make better decisions on who you call Nazi, you fucking retard. You can't just call everyone you dislike a Nazi so you van execute them in the street.

Go read up on it user, alt-left was coined by liberals like you

>van execute
Nazi. Now van I execute you?

Fuck you jerks. I have a right to be proud of my race and to acknowledge that my race is the origin of all of modern society.

You faggot liberals need to shut up. I'm just one out of millions who can easily hit a rabbit in the eye at 500 yards. You're going to regret piss ing us off.

Horiid shoop man, try again

> alt-left
commies
> altright
nazis
it's not hard to understand for people who actually attended high school and graduated

You do realize how Alpha all of that sounds in the fifth grade, right?