When mr. ditkovich doesn't fix the door

>when mr. ditkovich doesn't fix the door

>I'm going to stuff you head first into an oven if you don't fix this deadbolt, kikeberg

fucking Raimi and his virulent antisemitism

You are wanting fix door, man of spiders?

>Pretending it's only anti-semitism
Raimi is an equal opportunity bigot

je t'adore

>When the jews shut you down because a concentration camp can't be filled as a non-governmental organisation.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I'VE SACRIFICED?

Someone post the full copypasta please

>When you hang that nigger from the lightpost

>"Woah, he posted cheese pizza!"

What was Raimi goin for here?

I'm pretty sure you don't have legal standing to not pay your rent because your door won't get fixed.

>"If I fix this damn door, will you pay rent?"

It's like gentlemanly thing to do

>I've never rented an apartment

You do, actually. Fixing important shit like that is part of Ditkovich's job (or at least hiring someone to fix it). If he repeatedly neglects you and then asks you for rent, it's totally within your right to not pay him.

In most states that's totally allowed if the landlord is neglecting major repairs that affect the livability of the unit. If the door to Peter's room is broken that would MAJORLY affect livability by essentially destroying any security to the unit. He could totally withhold.

I don't know about America but over here you absolutely can not pay rent if he's not doing the repairs, it's why tenancy tribunals exist

But what of BASED Ursula?

Mary Jane is superior waifu.

>Baneposting infecting another meme
Is there anything it can't do?

Implied Warranty of Habitability. You're welcome

You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

For this month.

Truly, the highest point of Raimi's films.

>gropes Spidey's crotch
>IMPRESSIVE
I get that Raimi was trying to depict homosexuals as evil goblins but holy shit.

I think calling him the Cock Gobbler instead of Green Goblin was a step too far

It would be extremely expensive.

You're an economically shrewd guy

For jew.

What the fuck did you just say to me?