A DAILY REMINDER THAT CHESTER BENNINGTON HANGED HIMSELF

A DAILY REMINDER THAT CHESTER BENNINGTON HANGED HIMSELF

so?

so?
AND YOU SHOULD TOO

no, he didn't. He and Cornell were murdered by the Clinton's because they got too close to finding out and fully revealing the truth of their secret underground pedophile community. They were major advocates against human trafficking and were trying to uncover the secret lives the Clinton's so desperately try to keep under wraps.

who is this and why should I give a single fuck?

Why would you just come up with a prompt like that. Like literally why user I'm curious.

This thread wasn't made for you, user

>Hanged
>Hanged
>Hanged

b8

Shut the fuck up. Chester was a super talented individual and Linkin Park is, arguably, the greatest band of the 2000s

Random = funny

ah ok... go on. Have fun with hangman. :)

What if he didn't actually lull himself and it was actually the Clinton war empire who killed him bs framed it as such for threatening to expose his role in assassinating high level trump officials in order to weaken the president. I mean It makes sense.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. It's well documented that Chester dealt with depression and substance abuse throughout his life. He was dealing with depression, had a few drinks, and in one moment gave in.

Just to b8 people? Lmao

What's the problem? It's grammatically correct, faggot

*hung

Stop making fun of Podesta's son.

Having issues doesn't give you the right to abandon your family, dude had kids and a wife. He deserves to rot.

Pictures are hung, people are hanged. Stupid but true.

OMG, the world is shook to it's foundations!
>maybe he thought he was late for the 27 club

Good

Yeah and you´re a nigger. Die you uneducated nigger.

This. More people need to learn English.

FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE FIND A NEW PLACE TO HANG THIS NOOSE

The first thing I thought when he died to be honest was "Finally."

lern american

What's that supposed to mean?

are you new?

Die die Chester, you made some teenage angst songs, became a sjw then killed yourself like a coward, way to go, faggot.