How far do I have to cut to reach a vain or at least fatty tissue?

How far do I have to cut to reach a vain or at least fatty tissue?

I cut about twenty minutes ago and keep digging deeper every time it dries. Is that a good method?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfsg_eor5TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cut yourself deeper i wanna see your fat...just take a good swipe anywhere and don't be scared

fagoot

Run it under water

buy a whetstone and a ceramic honing rod for whatever knife you're using at get it so that you can at least chop tomatoes efficiently. properly chopped tomatoes on toast with cheese with eliminate all suicidal urges my dude, i promise.

i took a good swipe like you said, no fat, but the blood is pooling up consistently now every time I wipe it away

will do

sound advice

would smoked ham help or is that too much?

it'll go well with the fruity flavour. use it as a base, maybe put some olive oil on it and then the tomatoes on top.

get a good swipe right at the jugular so we don't have to see your depresso posts

I used to cut , didnt bother waiting for it to dry.
Use a razor and apply hard pressure and pull it swiftly through the cut. Do this over and over and the wound will begin to peel outwards and you will have a big trench.as it looks right now thats what I would accomplish with 1 cut. Put more pressure on it and slash faster.

for a second I thought i really fucked up, blood spattered on my keyboard a little, that made me a little nauseous

Thats no where near the amount of blood that will be coming out when you get closer to the fat tissue or vein. but dont be a pussy. pressure and speed.

put on some loud music
will help with the pain

stop just stop pls just stop pls stop just please stop please please please don't do it just stop

if youre having doubts i would stop now. theres unimaginable pain awaiting. the cutting itself will hurt yes, alot. but the healing process is a million times more painful.

Here are my scars. now do you really want this?

thanks for the advice. i haven't self harmed since i hit 20. even when i did self harm it used to be little things, like wrapping my hand in glass and punching walls. i would slice the side of my wrist and arms where i feel the least pain.

lately i've been feeling depressed again. i miss how good the pain used to make me feel, i hate the way antidepressants make me feel.

I get that, but recently I've been getting really depressed and have been trembling with anxiety. the meds make it worse and sometimes do nothing at all. I remember when I was a kid, how good the release was with self harm. The little things don't help anymore. So I'm trying a deeper method.

I am a year cut free. I used to do small self harm, if you look at the picture there are small white scars. The big ones that are very visible were all the way through the skin layer. It was a moments release and then weeks of pain, I actually cut too far the one time and serrated my ligiaments I had to wear a cast on my arm all the way up to my hand and I almost lost the ability to move my hand. I have passed out from blood loss and woke up in a pile of my own blood with deep gashes. Find something else that works. Self harm is not the way.

>antidepressants
>wounding yourself as a cure for depression
The fuck. Couldn't you just do what everyone else does? Fap play video games and watch TV. WHY cutting when it's so risky

I think it would be a good idea for you to talk to your doctor about how you don't like your medication, maybe start a day to day journal of how youre feeling and thinking could be useful to your doctor. Also, antidepressants are like poison for bipolar/bpd maybe you have been misdiagnosed. I was found to be bipolar/bpd after years of my family doctor thinking it was regular depression do you have a psychiatrist?

Congratulations on being cut free. I know it does feel good once you're able to fight the urge and stop self harming. Sorry your ligaments got fucked up. Hope your hand still works alright.

Completely off topic but, nice coat.

thanks :) hand works alright but i still have this inner weakness/soreness in my grip and yea haha i love winter, cant wait to wear it again

I have tried fapping, but no longer feel like it because I'm too depressed. Sometimes I play vidya, but haven't had much energy for it. As for tv, all I watch is Game of Thrones, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and sometimes South Park.

Cutting is an easy way to get a short small high and it breaks up the anxiety that's built up. I kind of enjoy the clean up as well.

cutting is one thing, but this deep cut thing youre trying to get into, was one of the worst things ive ever done. You dont understand. Please talk to your doctor.

fix your meds, and see how it goes

I'm tired of doctors. My mother's mother was bipolar and my father was schizophrenic, so mental illness does run on both sides of my family. My mother told me to never tell doctors about my family's mental health. I also think my mother might be a little bipolar. My father used to think she was a little shizo.

I've been thinking about seeing a psychiatrist, but I'm a little afraid to talk to one.

The journal thing is a good idea, I'll keep that in mind.

psychiatrist is the way to go, my family doctor was relatively clueless. a psych can diagnose you and prescribe you the medication you need. Like i said earlier, if you are bipolar then your antidepressants are making it worse.

Pick up something more active to do even if it's not really a physical activity. Like playing starcraft. If you keep your mind busy it helps a lot

Okay, but I probably won't talk to my doctor I'll probably go to a psychiatrist like this guy is recommending.He makes a pretty good point

Thanks guys.

I just googled Starcraft. Looks like Civilization V, but in space. I might try Starcraft 2.

Ya, sc:bw has too much buggy shit in it to be enjoyable. Climb the ladder in sc2, look up videos. Takes a lot of practice and winning is mostly about skill. If you muster enough patience for it, it's gonna put you in a much more invigorated state of mind.

if you want to hit a vein just fucking slice through. or just dont do it. one of the two, dont just sit around wasting time

>vain
>fatty tissue
>in the wrist

get out, you're obviously too young to be here.

i didstill bleeding

i meant to cut somewhere else on my body, what's a good method to dig deep.

>what's a good method to dig deep.
2/3rd way down the forearm.
atraight down.

push hard till it starts to break the skin, then yank it down fast without pulling away.

1. video please
2. you need to do it horizontally not vertically
3. kill yourself you ugly fucking worthless piece of shit

I already posted how to dig deep, but thought you were gonna stop. If youre determined pressure and speed. What are you using?

Fuuuck dude stop doing that

Who dafuk would advice OP how to properly cut him/herself
Fuck all yall whats wrong with yall?

I am going to stop, now I'm just curious while I'm here. You know?

I've already asked the question, might as well get the answer. Sorry I missed yours, my head feels fucking weird right now. I'm still not in a good place in my mind right now.

I wanted to go down the street not across the road.

what did you really expect

oh please, there are enough worthess attention seeking mainstream followers, "wanted to go down the street" because what? because you have a deep pain? because you lost your mom or dad? because your granddaddy died? because you've seen horrible things? have you been tortured?
no, It's because the others do it, it's like smoking for you, you do it because you're a little cunt and want to blend in to that fucking scene of retarded people
fuck you, fuck you so much, i can't fucking bear knowing that people like you exist

pic related is op

Honest to fuck if anyone is formilliar with jbb im gonna contest with alias of rick sanches next year

No, not suicidal, I've just never gone down the street before because I know the risks. Just depressed, and wanted to try something new out. I watched my grandfather suffocate to death when I was six, which I've always had conflicting feelings about because he used to sexually abuse me. Him dying was sort of a release, as much as it was a loss. My dad died when I was nine, he used go off his meds, self harm, and drop acid all the time. He died of heart failure, not suicide. My mother is very closed off about emotions and a little crazy, so we don't talk about the deep stuff. Aside from you lovely assholes and my doctor, nobody knows I self harm.

I'll leave this here for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfsg_eor5TM

Quit fucking around. You want to kill yourself you
pussy? Slit your throat,you ball less fuck. Tired of you faggots " I cut myself ,what should I do now?" Push down a little harder, fag boy

If I wanted to kill myself I'd drag my pussy to a pawn shop and buy a gun to finish the job.

too bad this is the internet
otherwise this story would be heartbreaking

I understand, a lot of bullshit gets thrown around here. Even if you believe me or not, that's still my reality.

and morty's. i almost forgot about poor morty. what the fuck, justin roiland?

i got it, you know rick and morty

>to reach a vain
already there shitwit

Please call 911 immediately and tell them what you're doing. Ignore the idiots encouraging you in this thread.

it's a good show, but i hate how childish it gets

Or 999, if you're in the uk. This is a medical emergency and the respondants WILL be able to help you.

No worries, I got talked down by two other anons a while ago. I might go talk to my doctor, but I'll probably just go see a psychiatrist sometime soon. I just have to search the right one out and then build up the nerve to talk to them. Thanks

just make it clear to whoever(doc or psych, if you tell them about this) that you were cutting to get a release and that you weren't trying to kill yourself. it matters that they know this

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again.

Right now, you should go to the Emergency Room/ Accident and Emergency. They'll be able to help you and arrange these things for you. Cutting yourself open is NOT an issue to be left for another day. If you're doing that, you're not thinking rationally and you need to talk to qualified people to get a better perspective.