Post your Family tree's

This is mine lads.

r8 me

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/05/04/hungarian-neo-nazi-politician-discovers-he-is-actually-jewish-5180536/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really?

No one is going to post?

Nah

Do you have the template

>maybe some Irish up here
What the fuck is up with colonials wanting Irish heritage so badly? Fucking hell.

btfo by daddy

The best lies are mixed with half-truths. I believe you about your nigger lineage, but your aryan half?

I'd post but It's extremely boring

Just imagine one side is all Australian flags and the other is all British flags except for my Grandpa who was born in South Africa in 1914 after the eternal Anglo removed the Boer menace

Perhaps you should get a 23andme + Dr. McDonald.

Also all the Australian flags originally go back to Southern England or Wales and they all happened to move here in the 1870's just by coincidence

My dad's side is from the Midlands and came here in 1963

Keyword: Maybe, im hoping its just Anglo, don't want that dirty irish.

>Be British-Australian,
>No criminal records in family tree.

You mirin pure white lineage

They let some of your ancestors live

>American heritage
>Thrown away to be born somewhere not as good

I know how u feel

>Be Brazillian
>Family tree is a literal tree your family lives in

Jude

Ooga booga, where dem anglo women at

Here I am

nice

Pure Soviet, not much to post.

M..Merkal is that you?

Celtnigger reporting in

Likewise. Redcoat diserters ha.

Not only survived, but served the military as well. The one to the left was a Hauptmann at a panzerjäger division in the Luftwaffe. According to him, Jews whose parents served in WW1 were spared, and also allowed to serve and ascend the ranks of the Wehrmacht like any other German.

Holy shit this banter!

>Merkel
>moved to east germany, learned russian

This shit hurts. Please stop posting it.

>tfw 100% white straight male

You don't understand, I've got 300% Soviet genes.
Merkel (death be upon her) doesn't.
Thus I do not equate to Merkel.

Literally 100.00% white, will back up with 23andme if counterclaimed

Fixed that one for you Bro!

Why would someone that is white have a Muslim moon on their flag, lad?

Feels good

Thanks bro it all makes sense now :V

hueh

I wonder if Greeks than live in Australia have instantly their shitposting levels raised.

>I wonder if Greeks than live in Australia have instantly their shitposting levels raised

Yes. But it comes at the expense of a much lower debt level.

Why would someone that is white have a dead jew billboard on their flag, faggot?

You niggers got a template to use?

saying you have soviet genes is same as "european unionian" genes, USSR was a union between many countries, could be Russian or Tadshik or Uzbek or whatever other country was in

Why would someone who is French bother with a flag when you are only going to drop it and run away?

100% white masterrace reporting in.

>British women

wew lad

>you

Well yeah, I'm a bit mixed, mostly Russian speaking Moldovan areas and a huge chunk of southern Moscow on my mothers side.
(And minor Ukranian/Polish on my fathers side)

As someone who's spent a lifetime traveling the world, I can honestly say that the UK has some of the best-looking women I've ever seen.

I remember in third grade I had to do a family tree for some assignment and I did this interview type thing with a great aunt to find out about my background, and she warned me not to go too far back because there's "always a nigger in the bunch".
I still think about that sometimes.

Such is life.

metro.co.uk/2015/05/04/hungarian-neo-nazi-politician-discovers-he-is-actually-jewish-5180536/

Does your arguments/claims often get answered by someone simply dismissing them because of your flag? e.g. your posts are met with poo in loo (india), poo in pantaloo (the US), cuck (sweden/germany) and no one really refutes your points
state country and yes/no

>Denmark
>No

australia, not really despite the shitposter meme. More often they'll go after the tripcode, or alternatively ignore me altogether after I've won the argument (see: every trump thread i've posted in)

Is that actually possible?

Counterclaimed.

I created this clean template. Should be easier to work on.

Where is the Sup Forumsack supposed to go?

Why does it get wider at the bottom?

what is this based on? how the fuck are nigger countries like Spain, Italy, USA or India, Sri Lanka above Russia

if you have kids I guess

So it's made so that we should fill out the family tree of our spouses aswell?

How many on Sup Forums has a wife/kids and who actually knows her full family tree?

does noone have the ordinary template?

shite i forgot to remove the text
fuck u abo

oversaw that

You actually think you're a nazi? Cute little edgelord.

Am I white?

Boring as fuck family tree, but at least we are all from the same Island group. Scottish, English and Irish with no filthy impurities. All main family lines go back to Wiltshire, Devon, West Yorkshire, St Andrews, Aberdeen, Cork and Limerick. Most of my family have been in Australia since the 1830's and 1840's

Nice. This is identical to mine, so I may save it for future threads.

Still waiting for that template

make sure to remove the text then blud

Holly shit, That's really detailed
I wish I could know this much things about my family

meh atleast im not a nigger

Who is this semen demon?

I added my sister, my wife and my brother-in-law as well for my own template. This one works better if you don't want any of that.

If that's true I'm so sorry, fucking hurts to read man

nice meme

>Infidel

>He doesn't know about Ainsley Harriott
Have a fun and memetastic journey, Friend :^)

Im still catholic on paper but i reject any kike religion

I saw a beautiful White woman pushing a pram with a Nigger "man" today... Made me sad.

What colour are your Nipples?

It's always the womans who breed with the shitskins, never fails.

yeah kinda sad. I know this half turk half german guy. His mother is german and his father is a turk. He still looks more "nordic" than the average german

No, considering you need a pair of recessive alleles in order to produce the blonde hair/blue eyes.

instead of wojak can you guys use the aussie shitposter face for australian on the family trees. it makes it funnier.

Looking forward to continuing the white race.

>implying there weren't high ranked jewish nazis
>implying that just because you're a jew you can't see the problem or should refuse to

How do Jews end up as Nazis?

>
>Looking forward to continuing the white race.
Austrailians are decendents of Criminals; white trash.

When the pride of being German outweighs the pride of being Jewish. Both generations on my family tree actively served the German/Prussian military, with the right side of the family being traditionally military for generations. My great-grandfather used to refer to non-serving Jews as "vultures".
2 days after Germany's defeat, he was *ordered* to escape to Brazil with his family to avoid persecution. His last mission was to "disseminate the truth", which he did. He feared that due to the fact that he was Jewish AND a Nazi officer he was considered a "priority target" by Nazi hunters, the main reason he never set a foot in Argentina.

OZ/10
somebody r8 mine

kek

>atleast im not a nigger

And atleast im not a mongrel :^)

How does it feel to lose 15-20 IQ points in 1 gen?