Five million Zimbabweans to face food shortages because of drought

youtube.com/watch?v=RTlJtLvrCsw

>drought

: ^)

Please donate!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rfi.fr/africa/20160507-zambia-expects-surplus-maize-production-despite-severe-drought
youtube.com/watch?v=7SIo9hATT-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait for them to come to europe

This turns me on so much

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

This is actually good news. Let them all die. Then we get Rhodesia back.

that hitler moustache though

I heard Zambia is doing well in agriculture for some reason. Maybe Zimbabwe should ask them for help.

the world is so stupid and fucked it won't let them die

>gets lung cancer
>keeps smoking
same thing

My dick couldn't get any harder. Get fucked

en.rfi.fr/africa/20160507-zambia-expects-surplus-maize-production-despite-severe-drought

What's going on here?

more refugees 4 u then

thank mr skeltal

They're all going to South Africa. Not like they're doing much better anyway.

ghost rhodesians never die. They gonna haunt them coons till they dead

Meanwhile Zambia has an overflow of food because all the white Rhodesian farmers were embraced there with open arms and our country still provides them with free electricity payed for by us.

Fuck them.

Good.

Let them eat majority rule.

enjoy your haitian mud cookies you ethnocentric hell hole.

Zambia actively attracted white African farmers. Even know of one who left South Africa for Zambia.

No Germany will pay first class flights for them so they can come to the Muttiland.

Ah, so diverse! So progressive!

Kill me now this place is going down next bru.

>Please donate

Yeah, that's gonna happen.

"Drought"

Who cares about niggers in Africa and their population problems.

You get what you deserve

So they are the last people who will help

So tolerant , so progressive !
Good job Germany I hope we will follow you into this bright future!

You check how they burnt down part of joburg university!

CRYING SHAME

I don't like the niggers in our countrys, why should I care about the ones starving in former Rhodesia.

>donate
why not just let them come into our countries?

>drought
A very localized "drought" that somehow doesn't affect their neighbour Zambia. Coincidence?

I wonder, how will his timeline-meme end?

Fokken kaffers man, wat verwag n mens.

funny, if you listen to old Dr. WLP broadcasts about Zimbabwe?
Here is a jewtube link. There used to be better ones with pictures to go along, check vimeo, my connection here sucks...

youtube.com/watch?v=7SIo9hATT-c

>all niggers die
>china claims land

>because of drought

Heh, it's totally the drought.

Need to start paying those Mozambique smugglers to bring down some of their AK 47's for us.

R A R E
A
R
E

WTF you doing in Eritrea?

BTW- I'm a Fucking white male who works as a part of the zionist global empire for shekels, currently in one of biggest shitholes in africa.

You have no clue what these people are actually fucking like. I only wish everyone could see...

man i used to love eve online

Educate us. Take some photos and document.

I hope they will starv to death.

Yeah, but that doesn't have anything to do with their white farmers. No white farmer ever is going to go back to Zimbabwe.

The real reason is that Africans don't give two fucks about each other. All this lovey dovey compassion bullshit is a leftist meme, and nothing more. Hell, a few years ago some friends of the family came back with pictures of grain trucks lined up at the Zimbabwean border. Mugabe wouldn't let them in. You think that ever so much as made the news in the West? Of course not. No Evil White Man angle, you know?

As for me, they can't expect me to magically start caring NOW, when I've known what a cunt Mugabe was since I was a kid. I'm done. I've been in the anti-Mugabe camp all my fucking life. I have no time for prissy leftists who only start caring now.

Except smokings addicting and feels good, niggers are annoying and make everything worse.

I have been to many african shit holes for work too, I knew you were not an Eritrean because of the vid you shared.

work for Us gubment in some capacity. People are always surprised to see "Rare flags." Those of us who "built" this site's reputation back in 2008-2012 had to get jobs.

Not really all that surprising some of us end up working overseas for various sorts of shit.

Knew you were over there as a government worker or something similar, no way someone would go there for holidays.

Tell us more fàm.

Try south africa - angolan potato truckers, my cousin brought down 3 he found there with about 12 magazines, 4 each.

>I only wish everyone could see...

Same here, bruv. Nothing annoys me more than the left's casual racism in assuming everyone is secretly a well-educated Westerner.

Migrant boogaloo part deux!

This is the new normal for Europe. It is by design.

>back in 2008-2012

newfag

>Educate us
Trying to take some video where it's not obviously me, then will try to upload through a proxy if I can figure out how to do it.

It's..really no words for it. God help Mother Europa when more and more of these arrive there...

Its harder to get shit through the Namibian, angolan border than it is to do it through the south african, mozambique one.

Eritrea is basically the Africa of Africa.

RARE

actually I am wrong I see angolans swim into namibia all the time through the Zambezi river. Mozambique is just closer.

Hello Eternia

Its 4:20 am

and I can't watch the al jazeer video in my cuntry

Oh hells no

Won't let me watch.

>The uploader has not made this video available to your country

h-how can they get away with this?

>4/20
Niiiice

act of god bruh. god hardened mugabes heart so he wouldnt do what god asked of him just so he could punish him and all his people

classic Mr.iam

They dont thoroughly check most of the trucks running anyways, too lazy. My cousin is a crazy fucker, he has come trough with firearms, bullets, grenades etc etc

Does this mean Zambia is going to become a warzone as "people" from Zimbabwe come over and raid the farms?

The NIDF would rather see black people starve than have whites own and use land down there.

Afrikaner, kunnen julie eigenlijk nederlands lezen? Of is t te verschillend?

>newfag
well, at least this place never changes. Boards come and go, but the overall attitude of the site is the same.

How do I even describe? The UNICEF types, missionaries, and other do-gooders trying to hand out food and "Educate" them.

Were part of Ethiopia until the early 90s, the Italians used to have big influence here. HAve only been here a few weeks, so still learning and getting used to it.

Live close to the US embassy. Most of them supposedly engage in :subsistence farming," but in reality live on handouts from the gvt.

Are under bunch of UN sanction sbc refused to stop fucking around with arms, bc, you know, weaponry should be a major priority when the majority of population have swollen stomachs filled with parasites are covered with flies.

And I haven't even gone into the really shit areas yet. Will try to get pics and post them here at some point.

Nothing will happen as long as mugabe doesn't stop getting fine cuisine from europe.

Zimbabwe will get fucked, Zambia does not have police, their military cadets do the policing and botswana will protect them as well.

Nothing has been served, that is why they are starving

RARE

No i can understand it mostly. Dis baie verskillend in sekere maniere.

The Han needs more Lebensraum.

The only thing that makes me glad to be in South Africa is when I visit other African countries.

Not only does he keep getting perks, they invite him to all their big economic conferences after he literally genocided the entire White popullation that was also FEEDING the fucking kaffirs.

Sa'effers here, is it true that Malema is Mugabe 2.0 and going to pull the same shit, and no one is stopping him?

>niggers in a nutshell

>"rare"
>Germany

Not so rare for you.

Thats cool as hell actually. If you ever get sick of the niggers feel free to come on back home to the motherland mate. We can always use more hardworking people

The ANC will kill them all. EFF living in kookoo land.

ANC has support against the EFF from england and other countries.

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN ZIMBABWE

Malema is a fucking idiot but he would indeed pull the same shit if he could. He complains about corruption but he got rich through corrupt deals and grants. He would wipe out the whites if he could.

On joo.

I told my Boer girlfriend they were going to have the Guptas kill him 4 years ago.

Hoe he's still alive is testament to the ANC lack of ability to get even that done. It's hard to get any real info out of South Afrcia these days (fucking even comments on fin24 are gone and Zuma arrested all the bloggers who were telling the truth).

HAve told my GF, if we find out it will help her get US citizenship, so long as she signs a pre-nup, even if we don't want to get married, I'll marry her to get her out of there.

Fucking scary shit going on there to have women and kids around. The real Boers are hard cunts and usually know how to handle Kafs.

Even so, you guys need to do something. I wish the Western Cape could just secede. Thank god the Cape Coloreds side with the Da or Western cape would be ruined too...

Fuck man I wish I could, I actually have 9 years working experience under the belt as a diesel and petrol mechanic plus welding and all sorts of things. Dat plane ticket and accommodation doe.

Zimbabadunuffin

They are trying there best to sabotage western cape as well. They bus ANC supporters in to riot and shit but thankfully even allot of Xhosa's will not vote ANC or EFF.

Man if you can buy the ticket i can almost guarantee you you will be able to find an income and housing here relatively quickly, maybe start as a waiter in a bar? Earn just enough for your first months rent whilst staying in a hostel for the first two weeks and youre golden. Besides, most hospitality venues and restaurants dont provide a work contract here in the cities. You can just get paid per hour without a contract. Consider it bruh

:^) I can translate for you my goyim friend

>Graph stops scaling for 764038 in 2015
Nice deception, Frontex.

Meh your language is like pig latin, takes a week to learn.

Not to mention our anti-white, leftist government. As along as the left is in charge, they will block Afrikaners. It pisses me off to no end. We let in throngs of "refugees", but act like whites in SA aren't at risk.

Leftism is a disease. I hope we will one day wipe it out.

These guys are the official EU border agency. They are actively helping open new routes from the developing world to the heart of Europe.

Thanks for the advice kinsman, maybe I should go back to Deventer where my family hails from, how infested is it?

I just donated 10 Dollars to Zimbabwe Sanders!
Who will match me?

And guess where these refugees end up? Not in Europe. We also have a refugee problem with foreign Africans

>implying based geert will not win the next elections
Krijg kanker

The equivalent to that would be...

>send aid
>niggers fail
>maybe I didn't send enough
>niggers fail again
>maybe if I brought them closer to me
>niggers continue to fail and cause trouble
>maybe I need to move them next door

It doesn't stop until they get their throats cut in heir sleep. And do they ever once blame niggers? No, they blame their fellow Whites for not sharing their delusions.

Not too bad man, just stay out of the randstad area and you'll be fine. Besides, we dont have niggers, we have morrocans and turks, if you work out and dont look like a total faggot they will not do shit to you

Wow, refugees anyone :)?