ITT:

ITT:

film numales and ROASTIES will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/oldboy-new-tricks
youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>m--muh numale approved korean flick though!!

Fucking plebs

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/oldboy-new-tricks

numales are the ones that love snyder shit

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY

Video extremely related

lmao this thread will go nowhere but down

goddamn OP BTFO

>lamest character is the loudest
Niggers every time.

Unironically liking Ben Affleck is a bit like unironically having a foot fetish.

I mean, good for you for knowing what you like, but you're a disgusting fucking human being who will never be loved by anyone.

LOL this picture will live in infamy

will Chris ever live it down?

Weak b8 m8

You're right, Bananas man is a much better actor. When that little robot bord flew off his back, I came

> more chemistry displayed here in one picture then Batmurder vs Supershit's entire run time
> marthaaaaaaa

You're right, Pratt Pratt is a much better actor. When he challenged blue guy to a dance contest, I came.

>Scoring brownie points so you can keep laughing at slut jokes without getting tumblr up in your case

He's playing the long con.

t. low IQ movie Sup Forumsuff

>manchild tries to sound manly on some neckbeard shithole website by posting comic books flicks
pathetic

You're right, Liam Hemsworth is a much better actor. When Thor did literally nothing memorable for four movies straight, I came.

You sound triggered, faggot.

You're right, Scarjo is a much better actress. When she had red hair and said secret agent words, I came

You're right, Paul Rudd is a much better actor. When he asked if anyone had any orange slices, B U C K E T S

>butthurt shitskin detected
Back to Africa coon.

You're right, hawk guy is a much better actor. When he didn't want to get punched hard by a lady, I had an epic gigglepalooza

lmao

huh
really meddles with your medulla

This is literally a man and a woman kissing

Nice try tho

>faggot triggered by batman killing people
>not understanding martha shit
are you dumb

Nice cherry-picking
Oh yeah, let's not forget that one of reviewers complained that BVS was misoygnistic

One of the reviewers is nothing compared with every BvS fan being a pretentious manchild.

DC cucks are so desperate

if you like snyder capecancer i feel sorry for you

Let's not forget that DCEU movies are most popular with non-whites