Hey America, sorry things didn't work out for us. I just had to move on. No hard feeling right?

Hey America, sorry things didn't work out for us. I just had to move on. No hard feeling right?

Hows things with your new man?

Go away already.

lol im laughing

>Ruins country from within

You did wonders.

OP is massive baiting faggot

Good, he's fixing your mess and making everything GREAT again.

T-thanks obomber..... t-t-t..-t-things h-have been g-g-g-greatt.

You would think sheep would recognize that they are just regurgitating phrases fed to them. Guess not

You would think the left would realize they are a shrinking minority of losers. Guess not

We really need to get America's education systems performing better. It's horrifying how much damage stupid people can cause.

>2017

>still believe that Presidents have any power at all to make a difference

I know right. There are people out there who still think the Russians got trump elected even though the people driving the story were caught on video saying it was BS.

In b4 dogs shitting.

Considering the majority of Americans are left, both now, and on election day (but even more so now), your comment says more about your disconnect from reality than it does about society. But I'm flattered you attempted to copy my wording, even though it was for a less than intelligent outcome

They're much better than your 8 years of lies, terrorist sympathies, increased debt, increased welfare, job loss, and racial division.

No, the people "driving" the theory are our intelligence agencies...are you stupid?

>Hows things with your new man?
Spicing things up a little in the bedroom

racial division? then as apposed to now?
TOP KEK

somewhere there are russians that had to spend all day finding and saving picks of a dog shitting.

Well he hasn't stolen $16 trillion from the US treasury like monkey-bama did, and the 4 years of race riots are over finally. So well, things are going well.

Actually, quite better than before. He doesnt allow cuckolding and we're slowly but steadily learning to keep a relationship with ourselves, not with other parties. We're trying to fix all the shit you broke by making bad decisions that, although good temporarily, were extremely poor in the long run and open to abuse. We're trying to create more jobs and look inside, rather than to send jobs abroad and mind other peoples business while we empower any minority simply, well, for being a minority. Sure he's not the best we've had. Hes a liar and a cheat, but then again, so were you. Same shit different day, Barry

Have you been vacationing on Mars this week or something?