If Italians call Munich Monaco

If Italians call Munich Monaco

then what do they call Monaco?

Other urls found in this thread:

apartamento.mercadolibre.com.uy/MLU-443635586-dueno-alquila-apto-en-malvin-de-1-dormitorio-_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A humourous substitute for your own lips

go on...

Monaco

t. Marincino Antolene

so monaco takes its name after italian name for munchen?

Principato di Monaco

Munich

Non hanno lo stesso nome una si chiama Principato di Monaco e l'altra si chiama Monaco di Baviera

München

tfw 900€ rent per month

fuck munich, can't wait to get the fuck out of here

One is Mònaco, the other one is Monacò

t. Alfredo Ventrella
t. Bonifacio Passaretti
t. Berardo Vastola
t. Clodoveo Porcello
t. Ciriaco Cascioli
t. Gosto Rigoni
t. Sharkeesha Jones
t. Luca Franchini

t. DeWayne Jackson

t. LeDeequon Hernandez II

t. Tony Soprano

t. Jamal A. Hernandéz IIIIII

Nice autism

i regret making this thread

Is this /bundes/?

t. Silverio Segalla

t. Jose Finkelstein

T. Da`linKwantaye Jõne$ Jr.

t. Giandomenico Ciaccia

what do you get for €900? that would get you a very small studio apartment here

t. Gustavo Ruscitti

Munich is Monaco di Baviera
Monaco is Principato di Monaco

t. Alexander Doropopolopolopodopolopodoplopodpolopolopolodopolopodopolus

t. Beniamino "Quads" Del Rosso

quads of truth

t. Gerardo Masini

t. Vinny "the Rat" Paccione

Munich

>actually giving a correct answer and not just shitposting

m8.

what the fuck is this autistic thread?

t. Tyrone LeBron

t. Paulo Scarpello
t. Fiorenzo Pezzuti
t. Adalardo Lo Vecchio

Sup Forums and Sup Forums posting ruining Sup Forums, my friend

t. Ferdinando "ssfespace" Pappano

did flags ruin Sup Forums?

t. Saverio Zurlo

You have to go back Juan

Rugby.

I'm pretty sure this is actually a name too.

t. Neopolo De Rocco
t. Cesario Mazzilli
t. Sigismondo Pistone

the question is: why is it the same name for italians and different for everybody else?

Reported to ICE

why not?

weird to think cities and countries have different names in different languages because people were too retarded to speak and write correctly

different places usually do (have different names)

indeed my friend

It was common to force words to comply to the language's own morphology. It still happens. Good example is the pope's name, for the Anglos he's "Francis", for us he's "Francisco", "Francesco" for Italians and so on, this applies to every pope.

italians used the latin version of munchen, monacum. later it went from monacum to modern italian monaco, while others modernized it to munich or kept munchen. the other monaco is named for different reason it seems, a greek word. so it's a coincidence for italy. i think.

t. Benigno Di Dio

t. Ashley Barnes

t. Quintiliano Lunetta
t. Paolo Sgarlata
t. Vitale Attardo
t. Arturo Del Greco
t. Massimo Siino
t. Giotto Mandato

>900€ rent per month
>a lot
i pay $1100 USD for a room and shared bathroom/kitchen, split 3 ways with 2 others.

>he doesn't know about german wage slavery

you share a room with three others?

no the whole apartment
when i lived in berlin it was like € 500 a month downtown, with full furnishings and a weekly cleaner included. why is munich so much more?

1. because it's a scam
2. because there aren't that many Hartzers
3. because people who don't have many don't pay for themself (i e spoiled uptown brats living of their daddy's credit card)
4. because it's politically motivated to raise rent to make the scum move NRW and Berlin

>no the whole apartment
yeah sure, but how many rooms?

t. Magnus Riise

do me! do me!

t. Umberto Fernik Morales Garcia
was bedeutet Hartzer? Is Munich actually preferable enough to berlin to warrant the price raise? From what I could tell Berlin had more jobs and was more affordable over all
two bedrooms and my room is the dining room converted to a bedroom.

>Complaining about 900 Euros
I'm not even trying to start a pointless thread war because i consider myself a broke nigga, but if the equivalent of ~$960 is considered a lot in Germany, then either rent here in Boston is extremely expensive by German standards, or maybe housing prices are just lower in Germany.

This. In any major city here, that wouldn't get you shit other than maybe a shared apartment or a room in someone's house. Though if you moved to a flyover state you could probably get something really comfy and sizable for that much.

t. Abdullah Mahmud ibn al Rawandi

so you're paying $1100 for two bedrooms, dining room, bathroom and kitchen? that doesn't sound so bad it it's in a large city. or is 1100 just your share of 3300.

the entire apartment is $3200. It's in San Francisco, thats why.

Can't be doing with this nonsense though, i'm trying to move back to EU asap

You should stop comparing living costs in Europe and USA. There is so much state subsidized crap here which Americans have to spent their own money on.

Makes it really hard to calculate any decent comparison.

t. Fat fucking fag enabler

>Deutschland
>Germany
>Alemania
How?

well then america is even more expensive.

i have a 58m2 flat in an okay-ish part of munich

keep in mind that munich is more expensive than any other city of germany

aber warum?

Hartz IV = kinda german welfare

> Is Munich actually preferable enough to berlin to warrant the price raise?
No, only Bavarians circlejerk over Munich. Munich has in the relavant age group the same migrant quotas as any other West-german city (ca. 50%). If you think you'll see blond girls in Dirndls with Wiesn-Zopfs walking on the streets, it's gonna be the biggest disappointment of your life. Everywhere the same dirty mulatto-faces.

>From what I could tell Berlin had more jobs
Maybe in the low qualification and/or art/media sector. If you looking for jobs in the industries Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg is the place to go (not Munich though).

>Complaining about 900 Euros

In Munich you can get up to 560€ for rent when on welfare. In addition to that you get 404€ for other purposes. So, it roughly makes a net worth of 960€. You can barely find a job that let's you make 1000€ after taxes and before rent.

>or maybe housing prices are just lower in Germany

I don't get it where the myth comes from that Germany is expensive. Probably idiotic tourists are scamed for 10€ for one bear at the Octoberfest and think it's regular prices. Of all neoghbour countries only Poland and Czech Republic can be considered cheaper.
The prices in countries like Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium and Switzerland are much higher. But obviously salaries are, too.

>Maybe in the low qualification and/or art/media sector
most anglo companies who are based in DE are in Berlin for some reason. Thats how I ended up there. Also doesn't Berlin have a booming technology start up scene?

Start ups are shit. They pay low wages and are mostly kill within 2 years.

And """""technology start up"""""" is shit like new apps or environment crap.
Big companies usually don't have their main production facilities in Berlin. Of course, there are still some but they mostly are in Bavaria and Ba-Wü.

t. Gino Digianantonio

meh I pay 700 dollars for a 1 bedroom apartment and I live in a third world shithole...

Do you live in Miami, fl?

JUST

Is this Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

you live in punta del este?

Bayern = Mònaco
the french one = Monacò

europoors don't realize we pay like 3000 dollars a month for rent while your poor shitholes cost 500 euro

>then what do they call Monaco?

Montecarlo

>muslim country hates gays
Like clockwork.

no, montevideo, punta del este is cheap as fuck in the winter, you can get big ass apartment for $400 from march to november

>Fag country loves fags
Like cockwork.

>700 dollars for a 1 bedroom apartment

call it bs, in Capital Federal here you can get an apartment for 400-500....no way Motevideo is more expensive...

Have you ever been to Uruguay? 400-500 a month will get you a 1 bedroom in a shitty part of town, you won't find a 1 bedroom apartment in a decent part of town for anything less than 600.

Near the rambla you're looking at at least 700 for a 40m2 monoambiente

Maybe he lives in a very nice apartment

Forgot tedeschi and niemsky (which means enemy)

''Monaco'' means something in French or Italian?

nop, is true, for 400 or 500 usd you have 1 dorm apartment.
apartamento.mercadolibre.com.uy/MLU-443635586-dueno-alquila-apto-en-malvin-de-1-dormitorio-_JM

14500$ / 29$xUSD = 500 USD

Montevideo is expensive as fuck

m8, I wouldnt celebrate that. Real estate speculation has made big cities totally unaffordable for people who make less than $100K a year

t. Andolini Riscotti

Monaco comes from latin Monacum

in italian it means monk

His name is Robert Paulson