Gets jail time over this one tiny message

>gets jail time over this one tiny message.

How the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbXfk5lpLew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She deserves it.

How could you say that? She never put a gun to his head.

Maybe you should grow up.

She's not going to fuck you. Go white knight somewhere else.

+1 gr8 reply

Ok I'm not even going to entertain another Michelle Carter thread unless we discuss the beautiful nectar inside that nasty little shit hole of hers. Seriously (b)rothers, can we discuss her scat, farts and asshole? Please? Wtf guys? Her shit has GOT to smell yummy. Discuss.

Yeah definitely not because she's gotsixx years in prison. I'm just saying it's wrong, are you retarded?

can somebody tl;dr this meme to me in a few lines of greentext

I second this request

>Some pro-Trump edgefags are weabs
>they made anime girl maga hat threads

>girl tells her suicidal boyfriend repeatedly to kill himself
>he does
>gets jail time

What else is there to explain

>some

Lol

youtu.be/mbXfk5lpLew

And for Valerian. Don't forget that.

3 or 4 months ago there was a thread that keeps popping up on here. It would always have a picture of Andy Sixx and ask "would you let a log of his shit slide down your throat?" Or something to that effect. It was never funny but newfag autists kept posting it. Eventually it died out, and now we reflect on how retarded it was.

what does it have to do with andy sixx, or what is the andy sixx meme about?

I always thought she looked like Cara Delvigne I can't believe someone else actually sees it.

so kind of a forced meme like ?

>The Andy Sixx shit meme was a Sup Forums copypasta
>the guy an heroing after his gf told him to was a news headline
>someone (OP?) combined the two in a meme

>be american
>have "free speech"
>can't even send a text message

Maybe YOU should grow up you slime

Are you stupid? She's a psychopath who basically coerced a mentally unstable kid to kill himself.

Alright I'll ask again.....cmon guys...
Ok I'm not even going to entertain another Michelle Carter thread unless we discuss the beautiful nectar inside that nasty little shit hole of hers. Seriously (b)rothers, can we discuss her scat, farts and asshole? Please? Wtf guys? Her shit has GOT to smell yummy. Discuss.

Where does it say in the us constitution that's against the lawg?

makes sense. thanks.

SAGE

Lol OP thinks he's slick...playing the long game in hopes that she fucks him when she gets out.

Spoiler: she won't and OP will still be a forever alone virgin

I'll take six years hard time to tell you to KYS faggot

Involuntary manslaughter is against the law.

Jesus, how dumb are you?

Sixx*

Interesting that ZERO btardz have any interest in what has to be a musky little stinker pipe. She will be soon shitting in a cell in front of her cell mate. So erotic.

Statutes passed after the signing of the constitution aren't in the constitution.

Not all of us have a scat fetish like you. Fucking degenerate subhuman piece of shit. I wouldn't mind seeing her fart after an anal creampie but that's where I draw the line.

>degenerate

Cool buzzword. What's your reddit username?

I have had so many ppl tell me to kill myself, and I have many reasons to (I might be going to jail for theft and fraud possibly 7 years) but I'm not a weak bitch. I'll take my punishment like a man. The kid was fucking weak and selfish. Bitch may be a psychopath... but like Charles Manson she did nothing wrong. Americans are such weak fucking cunts. I cannot wait until America gets nuked, because we are such pampered selfish stupid cunts who have no backbone. USA shittiest country on Earth.

Don't worry, OP. I got the joke.

I'm guessing her little whale eye has a musky sweaty smell. Probably farts in private and shits every morning. Maybe a little hair on that puckered shithole.

In case anybody wants more context of the text messages

www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html

At first she seemed like a helpful friend, but at some point she decides he's better off dead. Maybe she was right, but I doubt it, he sounds like a good guy in a bad mindset, and either way, only a psychopath is okay with having that on their conscious.

>nobody read OPs image
>mfw

This is the best one I've seen

Bump.

Anybody else fap thinking about her shitting, farting wiping ass?

Constantly

why the fuck are you still posting this shit?

who cares about this skeletor lookin cunt

Me too. That's why I keep asking. Her asshole must smell magnificent.

Going to fap again later thinking of her butthole.

>If it ain't Andys hole
>it ain't a goal

>wants to kill self
>"i'm afraid ill gag on it"