Rate my pussy lips and hole and my ass too please? Be brutal if you like

Rate my pussy lips and hole and my ass too please? Be brutal if you like.

Have you ever heard the expression 'like throwing a sock up an alley'

>1363829767272.jpg

Ginger pussy would cum inside

>timestamp
>tits
>then get super wet and spread pussy

You have a nice shirt

It my pj's top.

I'm not that big.although my lips are hiding my hole a bit more.

Thanx.

I figured that much but whats on it? Some kind of animal or are these just random shapes?

I rate it Used but functional

cavernous

Deers

Some of my men have said this before.

One word: beef

Still lots of use left.

I have been called meaty before.

Great pussy. Pretty nice ass. Would love to eat that cunt, nibbling on those lips. I'd def tease that ass but those puckers like that one need to be really clean or they taste too mucous-y. You could do with more hair but kids seem to love less

tits or gtfo

I would suck on that pussy until your head caved in.

Great description. Do u think I've done anal before too. I've got even less hair aswell.

The filename suggests this pic was downloaded from Sup Forums a couple years ago.

Babby's first troll.

>Sand Castle / 10

I wouldn't even smash that on the doorstep of Kanye West's multi dollar mansion you fat cunt

(ginger)
(cavernous)
(meaty)
(useful)
I concur. Asshole's the "balloon knot" type - I'm not a great fan of that, but I'd like the opportunity to tease that with gentle pinch-rolling and licking. Photographically, I like a pussy that won't shut. IRL, not an issue or a draw. Never played with big lips, but would like to. Not great for imagery though.

True. Would like a time stamp, OP!

>t. needledick

Yeah, I can see that asshole taking dick. I bet that meaty rim looks great wrapped tight against a shaft.

true story

>7/axe wound

Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Loose pussies are hot, yours looks a lot like my mom's.

Yes as place to hide telephone poles