What are you expecting?

What are you expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony
youtube.com/watch?v=SuaiW7sMJvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, like all the rest of this wannabe trash.

Total shit that I will inexplicably watch loyally til the end

Wait didn't they say they were adapting Slender Man (aka The Operator in all thruth since Marble Hornets shit isn't much like Slender Man) I've never ever watched this show. Looks like shit for teen girls.

This.

What is this new season even gonna be about?

no one knows they are keeping it totally secret till it airs

first time i dropped a season was in Hotel.
That scene when they enter the room shooting with that "i used to call you on my cellphone" on the background was the most stupid thing in this show.

SKELETONS

A movie theater, possibly even a drive-in. It would explain all the different horror teasers, while maintaining that only one of them is truly related to the plot of the season.

Maybe it's run down and family owned, a bright eyed and bushy tailed member wants to keep it open and make it an attraction, another wants to get the hell out of whatever bumfuck Virginia town they live in, but secretly it's meant to fail because the town houses actual monsters.

Yeah.

Wasn't mad at the hotel California montage tbqh

I heard it's about the Roanoke Colony that disappeared mysteriously, only leaving behind a carving of the word "Croatoan" on a post.

Some actual creepy shit, like The King in Yellow tier creepy. I'm excited.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke_Colony

Filming caught a sign that said CROATOAN which means they are doing the Roanoke Colony at least for part of it which I suggested in a thread here during season two.

Stop stealing my ideas and not giving me credit you fuckers.

I find getting hammered before I watch it makes it a lot better. Sure I don't remember much of it the next day but it's pretty fun while I watch it.

I'm hoping for it to go in the direction of seasons 1-4 (good writing) then the direction of season 5 (bad shock value). Dropped 5 in the middle hope i don't need to drop this one.

Damn it I would just pump Gaga's fat plush ass like a fucking animal until I came in her pussy.

How you gonna pump her ass and cum in her pussy? You gonna pull out of the ass and cum in the pussy? That seems counterproductive. Pussy feels better than ass anyway.

I'm talking about doing the dog you wiseass.
Go back to smoking weed and playing minecraft.

We need a webm of her fat ass getting railed in the bath tub

This.
Same with TWD

An unfocused plot

this

1 was fun.
2 was fun and better crafted.
3 was dogshit. Characters sucked. Setting wasted. 70 characters died only to come back the week after. Contrived storylines. Unlikeable characters.
4 was an improvement but turned to shit after three episodes.
5 was fun but turned to shit half way through.

So I'm prepared for edgy garbage from a show that's past its prime.

You're gonna fuck her dog in the ass then cum in her pussy? You're a sick fuck man.

It must be better than Hotel

Anything is better than Hotel

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaiW7sMJvs

Complete fucking trash with a retardedly convoluted plot and embarrassing references to pop culture and Bowie

So an average Sup Forums thread?

>Some actual creepy shit
user, there's nothing creepy about that colony. There's been some pretty plausible explanations about it.

What the fuck happened to this show?

ayy lmaos

Reddit/Tumblr like it's been since past season 2.

You have no imagination.

That's not the point. The circumstances were very odd and the meaning of word "Croatoan" is still a debated thing.

Of course there are multiple plausible theories of what happened, doesn't make it any less interesting.

Is it just me or does every season get progressively gayer? I know the guy behind it is gay, but but holy shit, season 10 will literally just be Poor Little White guy 47.

Reddit absolutely loved it and unfortunately that seems to be the target audience.

The whole season was basically muh progressive social views the show.

Lady Gaga's plump god-tier ass needs my dick pounding it really rough
*grabs cock*
Alright I'm out losers