What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

People who are anti Trump are retarded Cucks

I was talking about the text at the very bottom

It's the thought that Trump master baits to right before he gets ideas for his tweets

whew now that king fuckup is... well... fucking up a lot lately the Sup Forumsbots are really out in force
sagerino

They don't understand the GOP and consevatives hate trump as well

ATTENTION RUSKY CYBERBOTS

Requesting hot russian crossdressers

Kthxbye

Typical flawed Trumptard logic, complete with unsurprisingly dysfunctional math skills.

They're implying the 78% percent of people who did not vote for Trump in the last election (280 million people) all fall into 1 of 3 categories.

Anyone who can't spot the error in this assertion is probably already part of the low information alt-right brigade anyway.

Nope, nope, and nope. Want to try again?

You are a Trumptard is all they mean.

That they are unaware most of the people on welfare and assistance are in red midwest states in the south, because these places lack jobs. Federal assistance is not enough to get you by in most blue states. You think 600 a month from Uncle Sam is gonna get you far in California? Rent is 2200 for a 1 bedroom apartment in some areas. I have never seen rent below 1200. People who live off government assistance are generally in shitty midwest and southern areas where they all relied on some shitty dead industry and the town is falling apart now.

Of the day ion care

Not to mention all the defectors and unhappy campers since the election, only his base remains

>red states leech off blue states' taxes
>complain about others living off the government

hahahah retard can only repeat the word cuck. Sorry if thinking for yourself and not following an orange idiot is too hard for you.

Seriously, the man cant even keep CEOs from quitting or losing half the members of his cabinet....you morons supporting him cant come to grips with your cgoive being an utter failure....

I think I slowly start to understand what the people supporting Trump feel, want and need.

But why did they chose a liar, tax fraud, elitist billionaire that doesn't care about his voters and possibly a quite paranoid deranged old man as their champion...

Not even mentioning the stuff that one could say are "opinion based"

>voice full throated support for confederate monuments
>create moral equivalence between skinheads and anti-racists
>says we need to take heed of the (totally fabricated) example of a general who shot Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood
All in a few days. Someone is trying to start a race war, or is at least indifferent to one starting so long as he appeals to his political base, and it ain't "muh fake librul news media."

i see no wall lol

I would say because the other option was Hillary, but he won against much more capable and likable republicans during the primary so that excuse doesn't really fly

Giv me all ur taxes and I'll build it!

He won because Shillary was also a shit option, he had the benefit of being the shit option that was an "outsider". Even with an outsider in charge we are still fucked. Congress only worries about their re-elections now so they talk a big game every couple years and then don't stand for shit so they don't potentially piss off their "base". American politics are fucked all around, Donald Trump is what we needed to expose how divided things really are.

There are more fat white Christians on welfare than any other group.

And most of them are Republitards

And way more whites in the US than any other group. Adjusted for population size, other groups leech much more.