My girl Danielle enjoying my cock outside

My girl Danielle enjoying my cock outside

Cool.

This is the grossest shit I've ever seen on this website. You should have made this a REKT thread.

Dumb

moar

why she look like that?

I can smell her from here

But he's right!! It's almost as bad as the gore threads.

You're cocks decent couldn't you find a less ugly bitch than her op ? She's a monster what the fuck are you thinking m8

So how do you pick up down syndrome chicks anyway, op?

I think it's hilarious that none of you fuckers would pass up the chance to get head from this girl.
>I have standards
Bullshit. You have no standards. You'd get your dick sucked by anyone or anything willing.

You should stand up and get a gif of her deep throating you with her eyes rolling to the back of her head

Shit I love getting my dick sucked

your projection is showing user

Are those handprints tattoos!?

Holy shit Cliff I don't know how you finally got your sister to suck you off but you didn't have to share the video

Does she do anal user????

products of incest generally have the chance of deformities such as this.

OP is like the only nonvirgin in this thread.

It's always good to keep a cock sucker in the house. You fags stop hating. My girl is also named Danielle. And as soon as I get off of work. I'm going home taking a shower and getting my cock sucked after seeing this. So jealous user

This lol

Faggot got defensive and is samefagging it up to defend himself LMAO

Dubs of truth, not like you gotta marry any chick that gobbles your knob.

Looks like she gives good head OP, she swallow or prefer it on her face/tits?

Did you cum yet user?? If not get a pic with your load in her mouth wide open please

More

Well, I'm not op, and I defended him... so maybe you are same fag troll? Man I miss post ids

Smaller cock , way hotter wife.,.,not sure whose "winning"!

prove both or don't even bother trying

Lol right

Either you're brand new to the site and this is really is the grossest thing you've seen, in which case congratulations, or you're being an exaggerating dumb cunt because you find her unattractive. Welcome to the community :D

why would he prove he has a smaller cock? why not just prove the wife thing? you people are weird.

it's like saying i have a ferrari but am also homeless.

True, I want to see the wife, not the cock lol

oddly enough, more sense has been made bc of this. fair analogy lol

>you got a decent

That shits more than decent, its fucking amazing.

I'd let my gf suck that fat cock. No cuckold.

Shit is aids bro
I wouldn't let that gremlin near my dick

Mmmmm cock
Would not sureprise me lol