I got caught peeping at work by another employee just looking through some door slats int the fitting room (i work in...

I got caught peeping at work by another employee just looking through some door slats int the fitting room (i work in retail and am a college student)
They are going to contact hr and im considering my options. Ive already decided to pull a nixon and turned in my two weeks but i have some questions
what happens if i just stop showing up despite not fulfilling my two week notice, the boss said theyre gonna contact hr, what would be in store for me
considering my options this is what i came up with
>stop going entirely and look for new job
>finish two weeks
>an hero
>quit everything run away and join the clergy
>quit everything and run away to canada
> just face the consequences
will this effect my future employment drastically if im fired or given some sort of training or just stop showing up

Use a cam next time amateur

good job retard

you can join the french foreign legion.
basially you announce to them any crimes you commited and if they find it acceptable to ignore, they will alow you to serve in the military for a couple of years and once that done you get a new identity and french citizenship
I think thats how it works.

they still do that?

Did you at least get any pics

If you just stop showing up you simply don't get paid and they'll likely have nothing good to say about you if you are retarded enough to use that employer in a future employment application.

ironically this happened on pay day so if i just stop going theres nothing else that can happen

Why not just deny it? It's their word against yours. If you play it cool calm and collected you just keep saying "that's not true." Deny, and don't back down.

are they just going to hr, or are they going to get the law involved?

theyre contacting hr nothing of the police has been mentioned as a fellow employee caught me not a customer and i claimed it was cause i heard cracking as in a sensor being broken

head north to the wall and join the nights watch

pic unrelated

I got expelled from school for "sexual harrasment" AKA I called slut bitches, skanks, and I made out with a girl in my class once. Unless the law has outright proof you did anything, they can't do shit. The remaining hours/dollars is the only concern you need to think about here. Is the parttime/fulltime last couple shifts really worth it? really need that like, what, 1500 max? I mean nigga you on Sup Forums talking about retail and you postin anime, I know you don't make more than 15 an hour.

You can just quit. You can't be disciplined on the job if you don't have the job. That'll be the end of it. Don't use them as a reference.

so what your saying is i can just bail? payday was today

underrated post
Lie your ass off

did you see any bobs, vagene? Got pics?

What are you concerned about? HR isn't shit. The worst they can do here is fire you.

Fucking retard, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Please don't become a financial burden on the state we have enough useless mongos.

i wont ive been looking for new job anyway was just gonna ride on this one till i get hired somewhere else but i guess leaving came sooner than later

yes they do, but not as open as it use to be.
Expect to be treated like dog shit.

ok i'm an accountant and i weighed your optioins. You save money and hassle by An Heroieing

Godspeed annony.

ya dude. what are they going to do. call your mom and say you werent at work today? (its illegal to do that btw, incase you didnt pick up what im puttin down) but ya dude. Just block works number and roll a blunt you fuckin pussy. Got xbox live nigga? add me

yeah, bail. If you've been paid for hours done, fuck ém.

Good excuse tbh but you pretty much admitted it was bullshit by giving your 2 weeks. Should've stood your ground on your story at least untill you found a new job then just blamed leaving on them putting you through hell because you were looking out for the company.

probably right i panicked im not good under pressure but now i can bail

I am still waiting for

I don't think you committed and actual crime and it's retail so who the fuck cares.

Just get some other job and make up some other thing you were doing during the time you worked at this one.

Just fucking leave, they get the law involved it will becone public and people could sue or some shit. They dont care about what you did they care about you being a liabillity.

quit being such a beta you faggot

yeah i know i should have done also yes i saw hairy milf pussi and college qt bewbs