Debating if I should invite my suicidal friend over to fuck my wife. Not sure she'll go for it so I might drug her

Debating if I should invite my suicidal friend over to fuck my wife. Not sure she'll go for it so I might drug her.

Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherless
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it yourself

I'd recommend telling her whatever story your friend told you that convinced you to let him fuck your wife.

Where's the fun in drugging someone? May as well fuck a doll.

This should go well don't forget to update us later

I've shared a few girls with him in the past, just not my wife.

I just don't think she'd be up for it unless I got her at least blackout drunk.

Yes, but please livestream it for safety reasons. Itd be a shame if he snapped & murder suicided without us watching

Don't ever change Sup Forums

I've actually thought about the murder suicide thing. He's definitely that type of person.

No can do on the stream.

drug your wife and fuck the friend

Sounds like nothing but great ideas. Hey, record things while you're at it, you won't regret it.

>Not sure she'll go for it so I might drug her.
>Should I?

yeah why not? yolo!

For some reason that makes it pretty hot.

Can we at least get a candid of your wifes ass? Whats she look like?

Xanax & Alcohol. Just enough gets her blackout with little memory of the next day. I've used it before to have her fuck herself on cam for strangers.

sure, let me find one that can't be reversed searched in case we get murdered lol

yes do it. i have a friend, not suicidal, but disgustingly fat and no social skills. only person he has ever fucked has been my wife. and no, she would never agree to fuck him if she had a say

Not to mention the begging and crying is half the fun.

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. If all that will save your mate is him banging your wife, why are you even mates with him? Secondly, if you had any balls you'd just let him die over giving him your wife..

You massive cuck faggot

What?

Damn very nice!

It's not to save him. It's more to do it before he offs himself.

Details

Maybe you should invite him more often.
Get some trust between your wife and him going.
And if you're lucky it will help him at not killing himself.
Then you won't need any drugs.

why don't you help him see a shrink? You seem to care enough for the retard to share your wife with him.

do it op provide webm

wife drinks a lot and takes sleeping pills. when she combines i just hit him up and tell him to come over. no chance of her waking up and i make his day

Take it from me (also a suicidal person) pussy would really help the guy out

OP here.
Nice! Would love to know how you did it. Don't need a sex story so much as details

send him a photo of you jacking off, if he doesn't fuck you off and ignore you, let him plow your field

Is he happy? He must be so grateful. Can we see the wife? Doesn't need to show face

Hook him up with someone cuckhead

He's been wanting to do it for a long while. A part of me thinks he wont but I wouldnt at all be surprised if he did. It's his choice honestly.

wife essentially drugs herself but i encourage her to drink more. could do anything you want to her and she won't notice. just really let him have his way with her until he's done. she is aware that i have a fetish of sleeping women (she does not know i have fetish of letting him fuck her) so in the morning she assumes the cum he leaves is mine

Why not just let him fuck your butt and tell him it was your wife?

That's awesome. You watch? Participate?

I think I'd watch, join in, and leave the room depending on how long we went for it.

If I left the room I'd definitely set up a cam. Would love to see what sick things he'd do to her without me watching

this

or fuck his and tell him it's your wife. I'm sure if he hangs around you, he'd be into pegging

i watched the first couple times because i found it exciting, but really now i do it more for him than for me so i usually leave him alone. i never thought of leaving a cam behind but ya he probably is nastier without me in there. for example he only started cumming inside once i stopped watching

I think you guys are missing the point of OP's clear Rape + Hotwife fetish mix that he's going for. Stupid libtards

He's probably done some sick shit to her. She hot?

also, prescription sleeping pills?

Moar pics of wife. And yes do it.

OP hasn't posted pics of her aside from her ass. assuming that is what OP's friend is interested in, his ass and her ass should be interchangeable in this scenario because he is clearly a hipster cuck and likely shaves his ass cheeks. his friend wouldn't know.

drug the friend and yourself OP, let your wife fuck a black man

Same girl as original pic I used in thread. Ass pic is my actual wife

You three drink together or you wait for her to sleep and calls him into your house?

Pics of your wife, sir.

yes prescription. i'll look for a pic i found comfortable sharing.

i'm sure he has done some sick shit. he's one of those guys that hates women and blames them for all his problems because of the fact that they never gave him any attention.

i wait for her to knock out. she would likely not even allow him in the house if i asked

That's the problem with my suicidal friend. She is super weirded out by him and would rather him not come over.

hahahaha *snort* ya you should do that ..

wow ..
prison is gonna be so much fun for you ...

How did you talk to him to do that for the first time? Please relate it detailed.

Honestly husband's or boyfriends that let people fuck thier wives and girlfriends are the scum of the earth
Cucks really need to kill themselves off

that makes him the best choice to fuck her, doesn't it?

OP is crazy, but I don't see anything wrong with a swinging. Consenting adults can do whatever they want.

I've shared girls with him before. I know he can keep his mouth shut. Has little to no friends. Best possible person for this.

> we were out drinking and as always
> he's bitching about how it's unfair that no woman will ever fuck him and i'm lucky to be able to fuck my wife
> i asked him if it would make him feel better if he could fuck my wife
> he says ya but obviously that would never happen
> i tell him i could make it happen, he asks how, i tell him plan
> he instantly agrees

I'm Jealous. My friends are all lil bitches and would never go for it.

Post some pics of ur wife.

yeah please.

Or at the very least describe her.

Pics are better though! just dont show face if you're nervous

Anymore wife pics thus shit is hot

You ever smell her asshole? Description please.

Yea im sure that will make everything better.

What could possibly go wrong???

Relate detailedly the first time he fucked her.

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Talking about scat would ease her into the icea.

First mild stuff like farting and butthole play. Then gently suggest watching her shit. Trust me bro.

we have reached the point of degenerate behavior that requires a plague to bring balance

soon

Show an interest in her bathroom habits and gently suggest joining in on scat stuff

Kys

>Show an interest in her bathroom habits

OP...... This is your moment. Your wakeup call crying out.

She's your property. Do as you like.

>I wish I had a friend like you

>I wish I had a friend like you.

you should keep these to yourself imo

>I wish I had a friend.

I don't know who you are. Or whether you're a man or a woman. I may never see you or cry with you or get drunk with you. But I love you. I hope that you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and that things get better, and that one day people have roses again. I wish I could kiss you.

Dat peach fuzz. Would tongue fuck/10

pic from when she was 18 (25 now)

I wish you could understand that the world is flat and doesn't turn fucking normies

If you're not showing face then post nudes

literally no figure at all. rest in pepperonis OP

Not showing face or posting reverse searchable images. In the event that I go through with this I can't have any trace of evidence.

Got a kik? Wanna trade gf pics?

Didn't ask for face. I want to see her holes spread open.

all her hc pics are reverse searchable. sorry

Post it again.

Sup Forums is turning in his grave

Ok I got you bro. Rent Open water 3. After movie suggest mild fart play. Enjoy.

Send it. Go fast, eat ass

For some reason Open Water 3 relaxes chix. Then ease into idea of ass sniffing and mild fart play. Trust me.

it's on mless
motherless com/4C07549

If that's your wife, I'll come over and fuck her for you

Yes - by all means - let your friend fuck your drugged wife. Sharing is caring.

YES DRUG THE FUCK OUT OF HER

Who's the girl in the pic op? Your daughter?

You should probably introduce gentle flatulence play working your way up to watching her shit in the toilet bowl. Assist with wipe. Done deal.

You gunnar sniff that asshole?????

Any butthole pics?

are you from michigan?

You ever even suggest scat with her b4?

how will you drug her?

FACT women poop. Use that in your favor.