It's another black rapper has 99% white audience

>it's another black rapper has 99% white audience
What his name Sup Forums

Who is "all of them", Alex

Rap is the new pop and your typical rap listener is a latino guy with the surname "Vargas" who wears skinny adidas tracksuits, oversized olive tees and has blond highlights in his hair and wears adidas trainers that are all red or all white.

he got a pretty mouth

>kendrick

Famous dex

MF Doom

>America is majority white
>rappers are mostly black
>rap is the most popular genre
All of them dumbfuck

>tfw people are finally starting to get it
For at least the past ten years (and probably more) the term "white people rap" has meant absolutely nothing. It doesn't matter if you go to a Kendrick show ("intelligent" pop rap), a Future show (ignorant pop rap), a Shabazz Palaces ("intelligent" "underground" rap) show, or a Denzel Curry (ignorant "underground" rap) show, most of the audience is white.

>Denzel Curry
>ignorant underground rap
Have you ever listened to Denzel Curry? He's the most intelligent trap rapper out there.

Tyler is my favourite. And I have green eyes big deal. Who gives a fuck about my skin colour. I love Tyler because he is not perfect and he knows it, just like I know I'm not perfect. It's not that bullshit one dimensional Kendrick shit bitches money I'm so cool I have guns etc. Long live Tyler he is a musical genius and my hero!

Lil Blipy the arti$t

>black

Fuck off Kujo you don't get to tell me what to listen to.

Big rare

Never forget that this is what the average hip hop fan is like. this was posted in r/hhh in the selfie thread. these are the kids you """discuss""" music with and argue about rap with

Are you retarded?

What are you trying to say? That they're not black? That they didn't experience/don't represent black culture? Either way you're wrong.

post a black artist by your standards lmao
looks like a chuckie doll

samefag

kys

kys

>tyler
>XXX
>not suburban white kids

You're a fucking idiot. We're posting black artists with white fans, not black artists with black fans.

Up your reading comprehension game before posting stupid shit you fucking retard.