Guys i haven't shitted for like 48hours and i feel like i should right now. Any tips on how to induce a shit?

Guys i haven't shitted for like 48hours and i feel like i should right now. Any tips on how to induce a shit?

laxatives dumbass

It depends on why you've not been shitting and the time where you are just now?

I would suggest a strong coffee, a few pints of milk and a ciggie though.

drinks lots of milk and eat a brick of cheese

Apple juice... Lots and lots of Apple juice.

Seriously, like 3-4 big glasses and some time.

depends on a lot of things you didnt tell us.
>have you used laxatives before, and why exactly arent you using them now?
>have you had this problem before? how did you solve it then?
>obstruction possible? swallowed something unusual? any sex toys missing?
keep in mind that not shitting can literally kill you because most complications that arise from it do escalate rather quickly. the sooner you solve the problem, the better.
couple days is by no means *always* dangerous, but dont underestimate the problem.

a pinch of cocaine will quicken your bowel

Also grape juice

this.

This for sure.

spoon it out

>no, dont, this creates mustard gas
grape juice affects blood levels of certain drugs by orders of magnitude, so it should be avoided whenever unspecified medication may be necessary later.

fucking faggots this is probably gonna be some sort of combination that kills me or something like u 4chinnerz love doing.

kek

I only shit once a week.
Sometimes I'll shit twice a week and that's just some fucking mental crazy shit.
>I have a stomach condition which leaves me never ever feeling hungry, so I only eat 1 meal a day at most unless I smoke loads of weed, sometimes can't eat for 3 days... today was the first day I had a proper meal in about 4 days.

Drink laxatives.

Dill pickle juice, milk coffee and cigarettes. Wait an hour and eat a cobb salad.
>pic related

this always does the trick for me

Your loss. Coffee and a ciggie way helps will have you shitting instantly. I don't know about the pints of milk though. Sounds like that guy might be
intolerant of lactose folks.

Everyone is intolerant of lactose to some degree. Unless your a kid. Drink enough and you'll get the shits.

Lightweight. I literally don't shit for weeks. Usually shit every 14 days and when I do it's extremely traumatic

WHATTHE FUck lmfao.