When was the last time you cried, Sup Forums?

When was the last time you cried, Sup Forums?

Adventure Zone finale episode

Yesterday.
I was at my cousin's wedding and I broke the $700 wine.

you fucking idiot

Topkek

Properly cried?
New Years Eve either this year or last year... can't remember which one it was.
Drank a litre of gin before midnight and spent the entire night crying my eyes out about how adorable my mate's son was because he's so polite and well-behaved.

Since I quit my anti-depressants last Octoberish I well up watching almost anything when something happy or sad happens.
I spent 10 years being an emotional robot and now I can't seem to control it now I've been off the meds.
I almost cried at Bruce Forcythe dying today (old man English celebrity).

Today. I was going to kill myself but decided to just cut like a faggot instead. I always cry when I cut because I know it's just me being weak and delaying the inevitable because I'm a pussy.

last night because i feel like a worthless human being. I'm so depressed i couldn't even go to sleep. I wanted to hammer a long nail through my brain. first time i've ever legitimately considered slitting my wrists.

When my cat from 13 years died ;-;

>get cat when I'm 2yo
>she lives 21 years and dies last year a week before my birthday
I miss her

I couldn't cry when my cat died. I knew I was supposed to but I was just so hollow I couldn't. Months later I cried for several days.

about a month ago when i had to put my pet lizard down by shooting him in the head

After I had 2 seizures in a row from alcohol withdrawals and got my license suspended, and was pretty sure I was gonna get fired.

A few days ago, overthinking the fact that my existence is worthless and I'm never going to be famous or at the very least have someone say "I want to be like you"

When I last watched Stand By Me

When I watched green mile about one year ago.
Movie was great and made me thin how long it is to my own death and how I don't want to die even though I wait for death.

3/4 months ago at best friend's grave

Well that's depressing, hope you're okay man

over a decade ago because im not a little bitch

I can imagine how unreal it must have felt when you just started crying after couple of months.

I remember time when I didn't cry for three months but after three months I just started crying for reason that had been buried for three months.

Sry for bad engrish, I am litle drunk and fInnish right now.

There is only one way, ahead and sometimes it can be hard. But just stand your ground

yeah I'm fine
I know

I can't remember

Yesterday? I'll probably cry again today, but that's for other purposes

When my dog ran away

>fine

Monday when I found out I have cancer.

Wait a minute, are you trying to trick us into writing a country song for you?

When i saw this girl naked

over a month ago
after I saw an old lady dead after being run over by a bus
yeah,i am as sensitive as a little bitch,what can I do about it?

she is not too bad

Pics?

when I came out the womb

Sometimes it can be hard to cry only because you haven't done it in ages. But it can be huge relief when you find a reason to cry.

>3 years ago
>someone gave me enough money to be off the "can i make next rent" bullshit
>at first i was like "oh nice, some money, can buy new vidya"
>but then
>if i wanted, i could quite my job now and still not get homeless
>i am not a slave
>i am a free human
>a real human bean

Post the pics nigga

When angels deserved to die

Logan

Put my cat to sleep while holding him.

Why though?

Watched kimi no nawa yesterday, me hart couldn't handle the "i love you part"

>drank 0,7 liters of Jägermeister
>get super drunk
>a friend says that I have autism or something
>cry for 20 to 30 minutes while being suicidal
>talking about killing myself to a friend for 20 to 30 minutes

gross

today in the morning as always. didnt leave bed for 4 hours lol

A few months ago
Got dumped
Still feel it sometimes:(

still feel like crying even though that was 8 hours ago xD
fuck me right?xDDDDDD

>two seizures from alcohol withdrawal

Fuck me user +1 respect for sticking it out.

Shouldn't have been marrying your cousin in the first place

Watching your name

[spoiler]I'm a faggot, I know[/spoiler]

Scratch that, just now. Because I forgot what fucking board I was on

Every morning I wake up cause I'm in an almost 5 year relationship that I can't leave because she says she'll kill herself and I know she will. Normally I wouldn't fucking care, but my dad did the same thing to my mom before I was born and when she finally got the courage to leave his ass he blew his brains out in the driveway. So now I'm stuck in a fucking manipulative controlling relationship with a psychotic bitch who has drained my happiness and free will for the past almost 5 years and there's nothing I can do about it unless I want her death on my consious for the rest of my life because I broke up with her.

Honestly, I think I might just fucking kill myself to be free, but then I worry that she would do the same and then she would find me in the afterlife and I'd be fucking stuck with her for eternity. God damn I hate my life.

Never stick your dick in crazy.