So there are a ton of sites denigrating men, cuz rape culture, patriarchy. A ton of sites denigrating whites...

So there are a ton of sites denigrating men, cuz rape culture, patriarchy. A ton of sites denigrating whites, cuz slavery, destruction of Africa, and white privileged.

Some guys with tiki torches wanted to protest the taking down of a monument, important to the city. They were not Nazi, racist, but they were pro-white big time.

Only Trump stood up for them, only fucking trump, saying that they were not Nazi only legally protesting the taking down of a monument.

Is there a fucking conspiracy here? How's all the other shit acceptable, even mainstream, but this one group is somehow worse than the others? If you don't call pro-white Nazi and racist, you are a Nazi racist. What in the fuck is going on?

Sup Forums only you have the wisdom in this dark time.

What I'm getting from this is I should have bought stock in whoever makes Tiki Torches...

>Is there a fucking conspiracy here?
nope

turns out slavery is bad

the confederacy committed treason and fought to preserve slavery because it's profitable

traitors and slavers shouldn't be celebrated with statues

Psychological operations

The fact that there is a hooded bedsheet in the closet of the author of this post, is about as subtle to infer as a yard full of pink flamingos

>What in the fuck is going on?
Agent provacateurs
Psyops
Project Mockingbird

or if you're /bol/...jews.

the citronella soldiers were idiots
they reaped what they sowed

> whoever makes tiki torches
It's Tiki. Tiki makes Tiki Torches you faggot.

Better take down monuments of most of the founding fathers then.

>Shouting "Blood and soil" whole making the Nazi salute
As you call a nigger a nigger, call a Nazi a Nazi.

>They were not Nazi

So only slavery is bad? What about black supremacy?

They were not traitors as the South had their own government. They fought a war and fucking lost. There were thousands dead on both sides. To be willing to fight and die for your country makes you a hero, specially to those living in the South.

They got hijacked by the Klan and Neos. That made them guilty by association.
Rumor was that the flier sent out by Unite The Right actually suggested that "White Power" types would be welcomed. I have not seen this flyer.

Well, I'm a white male and I agree with you on some of those things. But you decide to drive your car into people and kill them because they have a different opinion than you, that doesn't really arm any favor with the right-thinking people of the world. Neither does insulting the girl who died. That's not going to get anyone other than 12-year-olds to join your side. Neither does omitting the truth or lying about what happened when we can all see what happened on video. I noticed you conveniently didn't mention the terrorist action in which she was murdered. See already you are approaching this question with intentional blinders on. If you really want to learn the truth, we need to put all the facts on the table to be considered.

Major difference between the Founders and the Confederacy. The Founders won. Confederates lost. Suckle that cockle, loser.

exactly that. Even Trump said that.

>2017
>still not realizing the American Nazi Party is CIA and KKK is full of FBI

What country was this?

>What about black supremacy?

So glad that you compare treasonous losers to the men that won and made a country.

So slavery is ok if you win?

penis.

There were two groups protesting. There were the normal pro-white and later on a KKK march. Two separate groups. Some members moved between the groups, but the pro-white was not Nazi or racist. They were pro-white and against the removal of the monument.

Treasonous loosers compared to treasonous winners.

>be 2013
> one dumb cunt feminist/sjw starts bashing on straight white males
>normal straight white males don't care
>autistic straight white beta males flip shit and cry because they are threatened and insecure
>sjw/feminist retarded cunts and straight white beta males REEE at eachother non stop for 4 years
>more insecure freak losers join the sjws
>more insecure beta males join the trump crew
>be 2017
>both sides still gayer than ever and now massive in numbers
>having big stupid protests that block traffic for people with jobs
>starting to negatively effect the lives of normal non losers
>mfw this is the biggest example of retards making a big problem out of something that wasn't a problem until they started trying to fix it

That's how its always been.

Yes. And Washington's slaves were freed when he died. Jefferson freed a few too. And you seem to forget the three fifths compromise.

that I agree, but unite the right said repeatedly, they are not associated with the KKK or Nazi.

But thats the next step Goyim.

Sorry about your stupidity, but if you rebel against a government, that is treason. Defending the government cannot be treason by the very definition of the word. Ask your teacher about it on Monday.

Ah yes. So i can own slaves so long as i free them in my will?

After i get a lifetime of reaping the rewards of having low cost labor its all ok if i free them after im dead.

And then after that its still ok because i admit that they are 3/5 of a human being.

that'd be funnier if it said knot

But the left lost in 2016 and they are still butthurt and raging.

Maybe they just need to suck it up and admit they lost right?

#nofuture #singlemomlife

It's as pointless a movement as white supremacy. It's like jacking off while watching a video of yourself jacking off; it might feel good, but you look like a fucking moron doing it.

>Sup Forums only you have the wisdom in this dark time.

If you really want to learn what's going on, lurk . Don't let these limp-wristed lefty cucks stop you from thinking freely.

happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. East Coast US about 4 hours from Washington DC.

In those days, yes. And your whataboutism is straight out of the liberal playbook.

Yes. both the civil war and the revolution were acts of treason.

Fuck all that noise. Did you know the asshole in charge of the KKK is called the Grand Wizard? If wizard status is 30, Grand wizard must be like 60.

That's the end of the road kids. A 60-year-old virgin who rubbed his dick off. Becomes the Grand Wizard of the KKK. At least you get a cool bed sheet to hide your identity.

so where was the chick who got killed standing again? I havent' seen any analysis of this.

Kek

#kissingcousins #methlife #trailerparktales

To the people of the South, they deserve to be remembered. Have they lost? No question. We do celebrate a lot of people that have lost, but still made a significant contribution.

Well, the difference is, the Founding Fathers committed treason... and won. Oh, and they weren't fighting explicitly for the right to keep people as property... which is the specific "states' rights" the civil war was fought for.

Guilt by association. Isn't that the argument you people throw around when liberals make the same point about Antifa?

>Only Trump stood up for them, only fucking trump, saying that they were not Nazi only legally protesting the taking down of a monument.
He didn't say that at all, he was really greasy.
He said that racism was bad, very bad.
Two days later he said there were a lot of bad, very bad people there to hit the racists in the head.
So he gets to look like a decent adult when he isn't, as well as tacitly support racists without admitting to it, since anyone who admits being a racist or a nazi is immediately losing all credibility.
Watching these fucks pussyfoot around is wild when you know history and don't live on memes and internet sperg.
When they admit they are racist it's when they think they can't possibly be hit or have their career ruined for saying so.
Just watch.
Disclaimer: Asian wife and four beautiful kids, I'm betting my life on all this gay shit being utterly wrecked again. Saw a skinhead in my town for the first time since 1996.
Ready to fucken do this.

Until you successfully secede, it's fucking treason. You don't get to declare your own government and thus get out of treason charges. That's not how that works, you fucking moron.

>Even Trump said that.
>like that somehow makes it true

But we won the Revolution. Last time I checked, that is the only mitigating circumstance when it comes to treason

Take your pick. Maybe a nazi just ran somebody over over and everyone had to get all political, making that nazi happy.

Pictures of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, robin williams, and David Strickland and the slogan "knot your father's pop culture." So what if Williams hung himself with a belt.

>mfw this is the biggest example of retards making a big problem out of something that wasn't a problem until they started trying to fix it

apparently it is a problem, it was just easy to ignore before. The protests are there for that reason, to make an invisible problem, clear for everyone to see.

By your logic, we shouldn't have been pulling down Saddam's statues in Iraq.

Depends, was it solid leather, or braided? If braided, one could argue it was a rope of sorts.

>At least you get a cool bed sheet to hide your identity.
Masks are for hiding from decent people.
That's why all this alt-right-left bullshit is so lame. Citizens lost their civility 2 generations ago so civil disobedience is just unrest and minor assaults. The odd crazy doing repulsive crap.
Masks, hitting each other, your owners are loving this.

But the fact the KKK and neo thought it was a good idea to join in their march must say they agree with the unite the right protests. Plus some right protestors joined the KKK in their march as well. It's almost as if unite the right and the KKK have similar world views.

>They were not Nazi, racist,
Yes, they were. They didn't even deny it. Conservacucks are denying it. Hard. And failing.

what was the invisible problem at hand?

They shouldn't have. Sadam was a huge part of their history and culture. Destroying it didn't do anything good, as a matter of fact, it could have stood as a reminder that he was a far better solution then the one imposed on them by a foreign power. Not matter how terrible Sadam was, years of civil war culminating in ISIS have been far worse.

the unite the right rally was organized by white nationalists, and the kkk and neo nazi leaders were specifically invited to attend.

nope. assholes don't get statues. and every confederate with a statue in the south is, by definition, an asshole.

l'm just going to sit down, shutup and accept everything the media tells me is true and exactly the way it happened. Nothing happens for a reason that l should know, the government doesn't lie to us, and everything is good. If l say something isn't the way they said it happened l'm a conspiracy theorist and a nazi.

lol they were chanting nazi slogans
and fuck that garbage statue, no one who matters cares about confederate monuments

lol imagine having an internet cry that people stinkeye the "pro white" movement

the fact that we had statues dedicated to a bunch of pricks littering the south.

weaselposting

Alt-right: We're not all nazis, we just happen to be #1 with nazis

Both sides are pro-white. The KKK and Nazis are genocidal however. To me, that a big difference. You can be pro-white without wanting to kill anyone.

I know... the poor, dear things, they just want a country free of mudbloods so they can fuck their sisters in peace.

I don't get it.

The president of Unite the Right has denied from the very beginning. He has said repeatedly, they were not affiliated with the KKK or Nazis.

The problem is, just being white, and being proud of your culture and heritage is now considered offensive. That is not the standard other races have to live by. Why do the whites?

And what, exactly, is it about being white that you need activist groups to defend you? Like, what is so goddamned bad that you will side with genocidal assholes? Are you tired of being told about the shitty things white people have done throughout history? Because, as a white man, I really can't see anything else that sucks about our situation, here.

see, that's something only a retard would be bothered by though. a statue does not directly harm anyone who doesn't choose to give it power. now, 3 people are dead due to this "invisible problem", that were completely alive prior to this "needed protest"

Too bad he thought they were the white kind of people to join his rally. Notice he didn't complain about them being there illegally, he only whined about the dusky ones.

Well, because we have a recent history of SERIOUSLY fucking over other groups. Like, a lot. And getting away with it, because we were in power. Does that make any sense, or are your feelings that goddamned hurt?

the monument was never about the civil war, it was about racism, that's why it got thrown up during the civil rights movement.

l want to kill all of you, no discrimination. All of you

Black supremacy is such a minor issue compared to white supremacy. How can you possibly equate black supremacy, as an issue, to slavery, or even white supremacy? In comparison, while yes certain white ethno-minority subsidiaries (Irish, Italian, etc) have a history of persection in this country, these instances fucking pale, PALE, in comparison to the systematic opression blacks have endured in the history of the nation.

Ok, so that's all the cause we need to avoid talking about literal nazis and kkk members marching by the hundreds in the street. Conservacuck.

Everyone was invited, it was a pro-white movement. It was not close to anyone. If you wanted to celebrate and support, and be proud of that culture, you could come. There were blacks and other minorities in there too.

There's a difference between being proud of a culture and being a supremacist. Black Panthers, white supremacists, and Antifa fall in the same category in my book

That's what the media makes me sound like, exactly.

>The president of Unite the Right has denied from the very beginning they sought to unite the right

You are an idiot, nothing more needs to be said.....

antifa fight fascism. it's literally all they do.

Just shutup and have no independent thought.

Hey, that's cool. I guess we can just put up statues of Ulysses S. Grant and Lincoln down there, to go with the confederates... or would seeing statues of folks who fucked over "your people" bother you? Now just for imagine try to see things from the perspective of a black person in your community, whose family has lived there for well over a hundred years, hearing about how important it is to remember a "southern culture" that claimed you were 3/5s of a person for purposes of garnering congressional votes, while being legal property. Southern history isn't just white people, you know, and not only whites live there. The entire statue thing was an intimidation tactic from the 50's designed to get those uppity blacks to remember that they're not welcome.

You don't get to borrow all the Nazi slogans and symbols, open carry weapons, bring armed militias with you, chant about how whites are better, preach death for every non-white, and then claim you are innocent. Pull your head out of your ass.

i feel like you think that the main people complaining about this problem (feminists/sjws)

it would be like if NASA's engineers got up one day and were like, "oh you'll never guess what Sloth from the Goonies said about particle physics. it was not cool and we should go on strike". they wouldn't care because normal don't care when retards say retarded things.

i'm straight and white and have never been fucked over due to my race, mainly because feminists/sjws/BLM have literally zero power besides blocking traffic.

They are willing to cause injury and property damage because they believe they are better than the other side. Where's the difference?

The counter protesters were violent. So violent, one of the guy's snapped. Not saying what he did was right, but the dude clearly had enough of name calling, rocks, pepper spray that he revved his 8 cylinder into a crowd.

I can bet she has at least 3 stds

So he was a good boy who got pushed too far by the big scary darkies? Sounds to me like he shouldn't have been let outside without a tard wrangler if he couldn't control himself.

spotted the sjw

the statue was erected to promote racism. it's not the daughters of the confederacy home or a cemetery plot, it's a jim crow era propaganda tool