No fluffy thread? lemme fix that

no fluffy thread? lemme fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=338/3
fluffybooru.org/post/view/47836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The thought of him saying "pig hamster" in a crazy russian accent is gold.

yeah my guy, i honestly love this comic for the accent alone

Fucking finally. Thank you op you are godsend.

yeah, i was waiting all day for one until i just decided to make one
also sorry for only having this comic, i'll see if i can save any others in the future

bump, don't die yet

Nah its cool Sup Forumsro I like that comic anyway and at least you bothered to post stuff.

where is everybody?

What is love? Babbeh don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo

>*queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef*

meant for

Dancie fluffy!

Posted dozens in a fluffy thread early this afternoon. Will try and post ones I haven't done before to keep it interesting.

Always loved this one. The gold ones eyes in the bag are priceless.

What is the name of this and where does it come from? I'd like to follow it.

Do you have the rest of this series? Don't recall ever seeing this one.

Any comics about jellenhiemers?

anyone know why most of the comics have awful grammar? hell, it's on par with the fluffies themselves.

I'm not into fluffy stuff, but this comic is pretty decent.
Source?

Part is fluff speak and the rest is because many of the artists don't speak English as their main language. Artist-kun is one of the worst offenders when it comes to bad grammar. But fluff speak has all Rs and Ls replaced with Ws among a few other things.

dunno. but apparently that's the entire comic.

>would adopt all 'poor temperament foals' but not have them sterilised on the condition that they never disobey me and that the one time they do they get sterilised.

There's a great story that goes along with the image, I don't have it on hand but I hope someone who reads this will know where to find it so you can read it.

>would also adopt the litter pals and give the brown one prosthetics (no brown fluff deserves poor treatment from people they get enough from their own kind) and the smarty one would actually be a litterpal (smartys deserve everything they get).

>not forgetting to mention I also adopt the 'good temperament' foals simply because I like their colours. Also would hold them to the same rules as the others (mess up once get sterilised)

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=338/3
best i could find

I think its learned its lesson now.
>lets fluffy out of jar
>its literally like a child with cerebral palsy
Shit.
Whatever if I can afford merc teams to constantly rescue carrot from the washroom then I can afford this.
>prosthetics and surgery for jar fluffy.

Inb4 edgelord
>just as the little fuckrat gets his rocks off I grab him by the horn, tear it off and shove it up his arse so far he spends the next week dying of constipation. During which time I constantly give him laxatives.
>also sew his cock and bollocks to the spot where his horn was and just leave him in a room with mirror lined walls.
(less edgy here)
>unfortunately the others had to be euthanised due to trauma, I tried to save the mother but she just went into a 'wan die' loop
>held her as I put the needle into her neck, delivering an overdose of morphine to her tiny frame.
>last thing she hears is me telling her she's a good fluffy.
>her last meal was spaghetti and a chocolate chip cookie.

I wish Mcgonggal had the time to be more active. He draws them adorable and it makes the suffering that much sweeter.

this is exactly what i wanted when i saw that image

so how many kinds of fluffies are there? i know of micro, regular, and macros but are there any others? i think there's one called a 'breezy' or something

sauce please?.

it's right on the first page of the booru friendo
fluffybooru.org/post/view/47836

Tried to one of his stories but the images are too big and I'm on my phone so can't lower the quality so they're under 2mb. But I agree, I wish he posted more images. Love is one off pictures and stories

Glad I could help. I'm like the fluffy equivalent of judge dredd but with hugbox tendencies.
You can find me in most of these threads.

Same here, but his comic, especially the one about the purple smarty are my favorites.

Hmm, meant to post this.

lol

there's aquatic ones as well I think